TEKsystems-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Desktop Support Technician

93 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 773 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
setting a high standard for contact companies
Desktop Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, október 5.
TekSystems has really great, knowledgeable recruiters working for them. When I needed a new contract, all I had to do was call them and I was quickly placed in interesting new opportunities.
Pro érvek
Could always reach out to my recruiter
no cons, really
Great starting expereience
Lead Desktop Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, szeptember 18.
TekSystems is a great company to work for if you are brand new to IT. They will place you in a contract that they feel is best suited for you. They take care of the contractors and make sure that you are happy and if you are not they will look for another contract for you.
Job Placement
No real benefits
Good, stable work environment
Desktop Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, augusztus 25.
This position offers quick growth for those who put the time in. With that in mind, it may still be a while before your pay matches your new responsibilities. At least when I started, you could go from tier 1 to tier 1.5 in 6 months and then easily within a year to tier 2 if you are committed. Although these promotions do not increase your pay, they will put you in a good position to become a team lead or move into another higher-paying position.

TEKsystems really seems to invest in their employees. Managers want you to succeed and offer help to anyone who wants to learn.

I have also felt that almost every time I request time off, if I put the request in at least several days in advance, they approve it. Again, they will work with you.
Pro érvek
Stable hours, monthly potluck / lunch with recruiters
Contract work
Desktop Support/Helpdesk Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 24.
I worked here as a contractor several times. They were always able to find a contract that matched my skills set at the time. The were eventually able to find my a contract to hire position.
Good Company
Desktop Support Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Knox, KY2018, augusztus 14.
There are many good people to work wit. I love what i do. TEK will always help you find the job you want .they are consistent and very help. i really enjoy the company.
Very inconsistent work.
Desktop Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, július 31.
My recruiter would not find me a contract/full-time position. I kept getting temporary contract jobs where the company I supported loved me, but TEKSystems would ask for too much for me to work longer with the company or some of the jobs were temp only. Recruiter did not listen/remember what I was looking for. He used me for career advancement and was not consistently keeping me employed even though I was highly rated on every job I worked.
Inconsistent work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Folks, Good IT Assignments, But It's A Contractor Hamster-Wheel!
Helpdesk Analyst/Desktop Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, július 27.
Typical Day: Desktop Support and HelpDesk assignments.

What I Learned: How to provide tech support in diverse industries and environments (my favorite was doing IT support in an operating room at a hospital!)

Management: They always worked hard to keep me employed!

Culture: Pretty chill, and everyone's really nice!

Hardest Part of the Job: Not being able to go permanent/FTE with any of the client companies...this company is geared to contract work only.

Most Enjoyable Part of the Job: Helping people and meeting new people!
Pro érvek
Lots of different client companies to work for!
Contract-only work :(
Tek Systems
SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Chute, WI 549132018, július 19.
Tek Systems is a great company to work for when starting in a new direction. During the initial interview the hiring managers made suggestions for possible job title and locations that better fit my skill level.
Quick paced, interesting, challenging
Deskside Support Technician at Michelin (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodburn, IN2018, június 18.
I've worked with Teksystems a few times, and it's always been interesting. Most positions are challenging, which gives one the chance to learn new skills, and grow on the job.
Good communication
Desktop Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, május 28.
I was very glad for the opportunity to work for this company. They placed me in a job that was very well suited for me at Zimmer and I was eventually able to be hired in permanently there.
Team lunches, Pleasant manager/recruiter
Kontra érvek
Non, really that I ran into
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked contract and loved it
DESKTOP SUPPORT/ PC TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN 379232018, május 24.
Teksystems is a great place to work, they can get you in the door and you can then find a full time job and also you can learn lots of Information Technology skill-set while working there to apply to your IT career. I leared alot from them and the jobs that they put me on, I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking to advance their Job skill-sets and looking to land a great job...
Pro érvek
Great place to gain great computer skills..and advance career
Contract may end
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Desktop Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2018, május 7.
it was great, work life was awesome. management cared a lot and did their best to make a work day special for all workers, would work there again in the future
Recruiter lied about position
Desktop Support for University Of Michigan (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, április 25.
The recruiter that I had promised me everything I had in my previous role: paid time off, just a slight pay lowering. He also said that there was a very good chance of being hired in as a full-time employee. There is not a very good chance for contractors here. Contractors are treated like second class employees in this project. I cannot speak for any other project that TekSystems would assign to their employees.
Friendly people
Kontra érvek
No chance of advancement, no chance of pay increase, no paid time off
Cool work environment
Desktop Support Supervisor & Lead Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, április 6.
These folks run a pretty good business in IT Support. I lead several teams of technicians on nearly a dozen contracts. I enjoyed every single gig. The only downside is that the nature of the business is temporary work. Still, if I had the time, I'd jump at the chance to manage another IT Project for TekSystems.
Pro érvek
Great group of folks... relaxed, safe and enjoyable.
Kontra érvek
Well... it is temporary work. Every contract has an end. *sigh*
TEKsystems ain’t bad
Remote Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, március 3.
In all they did me good but the pay and benefits lacked. I cold never get a end date of my contract. They are pretty god though but have a few hit and misses
Free lunches
No PTO or benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teksystems needs a little work.
Desktop Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, február 20.
I believe that the people at Tek systems are friendly and helpful when they can but at the same time they are out of the loop some of the time when the company that they place me at they don't know or understand what's going on and if they do they hide this information from their employees.

I also wish that the benefits were more and less expensive to the employees from this side.
Free lunches
Better benefits
Great Company to work for
Desktop Support Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olive Branch, MS2018, február 14.
Recruiters actually care how you are doing on an assignment and do their best to make sure you are set up to succeed. They are constantly in contact with me and have a monthly service call the check progress.
Pro érvek
Great pay, Good communication, nice work environment
benefits, rollover
Low pay.
Desktop Support for Premiere Global Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, február 1.
It's unsure where they're going to place you. There's little contact with your recruiter. Once you get established somewhere it's easy to get hired full time.
Easy placement.
Kontra érvek
Unsure where you'll be placed.
Great place to start
Desktop Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, december 25.
Fast paced But you will learn a lot they keep you busy. Only problem is usually the assignments are far and travel is required and you must negotiate your salary for every position.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Teksystems
Desktop Support Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2017, december 22.
This was my second contract with them, the first I worked for them on contract with the state department, this one is at a company called Dewpoint. The second time I reached out to them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TEKsystems? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van