TEKsystems-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Desktop Support Technician

84 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 630 értékelés megtekintése
Good communication
Desktop Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, május 28.
I was very glad for the opportunity to work for this company. They placed me in a job that was very well suited for me at Zimmer and I was eventually able to be hired in permanently there.
Team lunches, Pleasant manager/recruiter
Kontra érvek
Non, really that I ran into
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked contract and loved it
DESKTOP SUPPORT/ PC TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN 379232018, május 24.
Teksystems is a great place to work, they can get you in the door and you can then find a full time job and also you can learn lots of Information Technology skill-set while working there to apply to your IT career. I leared alot from them and the jobs that they put me on, I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking to advance their Job skill-sets and looking to land a great job...
Pro érvek
Great place to gain great computer skills..and advance career
Contract may end
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Desktop Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2018, május 7.
it was great, work life was awesome. management cared a lot and did their best to make a work day special for all workers, would work there again in the future
Recruiter lied about position
Desktop Support for University Of Michigan (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, április 25.
The recruiter that I had promised me everything I had in my previous role: paid time off, just a slight pay lowering. He also said that there was a very good chance of being hired in as a full-time employee. There is not a very good chance for contractors here. Contractors are treated like second class employees in this project. I cannot speak for any other project that TekSystems would assign to their employees.
Friendly people
Kontra érvek
No chance of advancement, no chance of pay increase, no paid time off
Cool work environment
Desktop Support Supervisor & Lead Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, április 6.
These folks run a pretty good business in IT Support. I lead several teams of technicians on nearly a dozen contracts. I enjoyed every single gig. The only downside is that the nature of the business is temporary work. Still, if I had the time, I'd jump at the chance to manage another IT Project for TekSystems.
Pro érvek
Great group of folks... relaxed, safe and enjoyable.
Kontra érvek
Well... it is temporary work. Every contract has an end. *sigh*
TEKsystems ain’t bad
Remote Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, március 3.
In all they did me good but the pay and benefits lacked. I cold never get a end date of my contract. They are pretty god though but have a few hit and misses
Free lunches
No PTO or benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teksystems needs a little work.
Desktop Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, február 20.
I believe that the people at Tek systems are friendly and helpful when they can but at the same time they are out of the loop some of the time when the company that they place me at they don't know or understand what's going on and if they do they hide this information from their employees.

I also wish that the benefits were more and less expensive to the employees from this side.
Free lunches
Better benefits
Great Company to work for
Desktop Support Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olive Branch, MS2018, február 14.
Recruiters actually care how you are doing on an assignment and do their best to make sure you are set up to succeed. They are constantly in contact with me and have a monthly service call the check progress.
Pro érvek
Great pay, Good communication, nice work environment
benefits, rollover
Low pay.
Desktop Support for Premiere Global Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, február 1.
It's unsure where they're going to place you. There's little contact with your recruiter. Once you get established somewhere it's easy to get hired full time.
Easy placement.
Kontra érvek
Unsure where you'll be placed.
Great place to start
Desktop Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, december 25.
Fast paced But you will learn a lot they keep you busy. Only problem is usually the assignments are far and travel is required and you must negotiate your salary for every position.
Teksystems
Desktop Support Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2017, december 22.
This was my second contract with them, the first I worked for them on contract with the state department, this one is at a company called Dewpoint. The second time I reached out to them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Ok
Desktop Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ft. Wayne, IN2017, december 12.
Tek Systems was a contract job. The staff at Tek Systems was pretty much what you would expect from a contracting company. They came and took you to eat about once a month. Pay was decent. No benefits. No room to advance.
Lunch once a month.
No room for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a nice company-Run run run!
Desktop Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, december 10.
Lousy place to work, they don't care about their employees they care more for the money they make from the clients. They place you in a hostile, harassing work environment and then smile in your face when you bring it to your attention, and will not place you elsewhere, so they pigeon hole you instead! Runnnnnn!
Pro érvek
The pay was decent -only good thing
Kontra érvek
Dishonest, deceptive practices, management is lousy, they don't care about any one but themselves.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good place to work.
Desktop Technical Support Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2017, október 30.
Very good company. Nice staff and very quick to help find you assignments. This company has a great support team and a good attitude. I would recommend this company to any in need of employment.
Grreat place to start
DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2017, szeptember 27.
Learned a lot of things I didnt know or learn while in school in a short amount of time. Everyone you meet and work with is very friendly and a joy to be around.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
2017, október 2.

Thanks for the great review! Our Recruiters and Account Managers care a lot about our consultants, so we're glad you enjoyed the experience.

Placing contractor
DESKTOP SUPPORT CONTRACTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2017, szeptember 22.
They are honest, genuine and for the most part are there to help you succeed as much as possible. It is an honest company with one goal in mind, placing techs at great locations
Good teamwork and communication
Mostly Level one jobs
2017, október 2.

Thanks for the great review! Here at TEKsystems, we care about keeping our consultants employed and happy. We're glad you had a good experience!

Desktop Support
Desktop Support Engineer, Intermediate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Belvoir, VA2017, szeptember 6.
Very relaxed from day to day. From day to day, I shadowed other co-workers as I gained knowledge of how the desktop support procedures work at the location. Overall, the other employees were kind and helpful when in need.
Great managment
Kontra érvek
Not very stable on contracts
2017, október 2.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for the great review! We're thrilled to hear that you gained knowledge in your role! Have a great day.

Munkahelyi kultúra
Make it your own experience.
Deskside Support Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, augusztus 22.
They offered me a great opportunity. The only thing I didn't like was that they were very stingy with offering leave days. Other than that, I am happy with my pay and opportunity as a contractor.
2017, október 2.

Thank you for your review! We love hearing about your experience with us. Have a great day!

Munkahelyi kultúra
My recruiter is great but work isn't always available
Desktop Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Mirage, CA2017, augusztus 8.
I love my recruiter at TekSystems. He's the best. However, like most staffing companies, they are not able to keep you working consistently without off time between contracts.
Pro érvek
Recruiters keep in touch making sure you're satisfied with your work experience
most work is short term
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Contract Tech Support
Surge Technician/Desktop Support - Surge Project (Volt alkalmazott) –  Traveling Job locations2017, július 19.
Responsible for supplying client with new Windows 10 machines (swapping out old Windows 7 machines); Laptops, Thin Clients, and Zero Clients.

Supervisors were available and appreciative. Took time to note what is expected and needed. Constantly let us know how appreciated we were and how well we were doing.

When not deploying machines we were providing assistance in troubleshooting trouble tickets and work orders.

Other permanent employees provided a lot of insight and knowledge to process expectations, and know solutions to trouble incidents. They provided a lot of support.

Lots of team work was involved. Would definitely go back if called.
Team work/ Supportive relationships
Kontra érvek
Waiting on Tools to be supplied to do the work expected. Short contract
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TEKsystems? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van