TEKsystems-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Desktop Support Technician

72 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a nice company-Run run run!
Desktop Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, december 10.
Lousy place to work, they don't care about their employees they care more for the money they make from the clients. They place you in a hostile, harassing work environment and then smile in your face when you bring it to your attention, and will not place you elsewhere, so they pigeon hole you instead! Runnnnnn!
Pro érvek
The pay was decent -only good thing
Kontra érvek
Dishonest, deceptive practices, management is lousy, they don't care about any one but themselves.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Good place to work.
Desktop Technical Support Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2017, október 30.
Very good company. Nice staff and very quick to help find you assignments. This company has a great support team and a good attitude. I would recommend this company to any in need of employment.
Grreat place to start
DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2017, szeptember 27.
Learned a lot of things I didnt know or learn while in school in a short amount of time. Everyone you meet and work with is very friendly and a joy to be around.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés

Hozzászólás – 2017, október 2.

Thanks for the great review! Our Recruiters and Account Managers care a lot about our consultants, so we're glad you enjoyed the experience.

Placing contractor
DESKTOP SUPPORT CONTRACTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2017, szeptember 22.
They are honest, genuine and for the most part are there to help you succeed as much as possible. It is an honest company with one goal in mind, placing techs at great locations
Good teamwork and communication
Mostly Level one jobs

Hozzászólás – 2017, október 2.

Thanks for the great review! Here at TEKsystems, we care about keeping our consultants employed and happy. We're glad you had a good experience!

Desktop Support
Desktop Support Engineer, Intermediate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Belvoir, VA2017, szeptember 6.
Very relaxed from day to day. From day to day, I shadowed other co-workers as I gained knowledge of how the desktop support procedures work at the location. Overall, the other employees were kind and helpful when in need.
Great managment
Kontra érvek
Not very stable on contracts

Hozzászólás – 2017, október 2.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for the great review! We're thrilled to hear that you gained knowledge in your role! Have a great day.

Munkahelyi kultúra
Make it your own experience.
Deskside Support Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, augusztus 22.
They offered me a great opportunity. The only thing I didn't like was that they were very stingy with offering leave days. Other than that, I am happy with my pay and opportunity as a contractor.

Hozzászólás – 2017, október 2.

Thank you for your review! We love hearing about your experience with us. Have a great day!

Munkahelyi kultúra
My recruiter is great but work isn't always available
Desktop Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Mirage, CA2017, augusztus 8.
I love my recruiter at TekSystems. He's the best. However, like most staffing companies, they are not able to keep you working consistently without off time between contracts.
Pro érvek
Recruiters keep in touch making sure you're satisfied with your work experience
most work is short term
Contract Tech Support
Surge Technician/Desktop Support - Surge Project (Volt alkalmazott) –  Traveling Job locations2017, július 19.
Responsible for supplying client with new Windows 10 machines (swapping out old Windows 7 machines); Laptops, Thin Clients, and Zero Clients.

Supervisors were available and appreciative. Took time to note what is expected and needed. Constantly let us know how appreciated we were and how well we were doing.

When not deploying machines we were providing assistance in troubleshooting trouble tickets and work orders.

Other permanent employees provided a lot of insight and knowledge to process expectations, and know solutions to trouble incidents. They provided a lot of support.

Lots of team work was involved. Would definitely go back if called.
Team work/ Supportive relationships
Kontra érvek
Waiting on Tools to be supplied to do the work expected. Short contract
Good Job Placement and good communication
Desktop Support Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, július 18.
Teksystems works well with their employees to try and match the best work environment for their employees. Very good communication with it's staff as far as keeping posted on employees status and concerns ( if any).
Good communication
Kontra érvek
contract work results in being at the mercy of the client
Nice consulting firm
Desktop Support Engineer CME GROUP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, július 17.
This was a nice consulting firm who landed me my job at the CME which launched my career in the financial services industry leading to my job at Eldorado.
Kept me employed
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teksystems personnel have always been professional and helpful
Desktop Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, július 10.
My experience working with Teksystems has always been positive. The client's work locations have always been professional and my recruiter gives an honest appraisal of the opportunity.
Job Placement Company
Desktop Support Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, június 5.
TEKSystems is a fantastic company to go to for IT jobs. They do their best to match the job to the person and vice versa. They follow up on a frequent basis and ensure you're happy with the position you're in.
Pro érvek
Fun staff to work with, occasional free lunches, frequent followup
Kontra érvek
Benefits cost more to use than to have
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Staffing company
Desktop Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2017, április 15.
I worked at University Of Mississippi Medical Center As a Contractor. This was a great Staffing Company and I would work for them Again. The Hardest part of this job was Picking up a Paper Check Weekly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Disappointing place to work for
Desktop Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westfield, MA2017, március 31.
They'll keep calling you about job opportunities, and the job roles they keep putting you into are either failed contracts, or they get hyped up about a position that never happens, with no response. I'm sick of them and their professionalism. Highly disappointed.
Where do I start...?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great Tek consultant company
Desktop Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2017, március 16.
Tek Systems was a great company to work for. If it wasn't for marriage I would still be working there. The culture was great and I had a great team of people that I worked with.
Churn Churn Churn - Not treated like an asset
Desktop Support Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Granby, CT2017, március 2.
TEK is the kind of company that just writes your paycheck and tries to weasel you out of every perk and benefit possible. They offer next to nothing for health insurance, and try to skimp on every holiday, vacation hour, and sick day you can possibly have.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fun & engaging work
Desktop Support Technician (Contractor) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, Ohio2017, március 1.
TEK systems provided me with fun and engaging work because the customers kept me ion my toes always.
The typical day on the job was challenging for me because I tried to see how many PCs I could deploy. Management was cool as long as you did your job without complaints. Work culture was fun because of the friendly comradely among the team. The most enjoyable part of the day was at lunch because we each shared stories of our busy days.
Free Lunches
No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Reliable Agency to work with
Desktop Support Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, február 28.
Ability to work at many companies as a contractor and learn all different types of request that clients are requesting for to get the job done.

Agent was able to keep me working and learn many areas in the IT world.

Hardest part of the job is when I did not have work
Pro érvek
Move around to work in different environments
Kontra érvek
No able to work due to lack of experience of more higher positions, security clearance, and more
Contract Work.
Desktop Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2017, február 27.
Interestingly fun assignment full of new experiences, lots of direct contact with the end user. Most break-fix issues could be handled hands on, and were able to provide valuable coaching to the user.
Good learning experience.
Unstable work.
Workplace
Desktop Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2017, február 27.
Working with TEKsystems had it's up's and downs. Short contract jobs. Could not find a full-time role. If your looking for a job to job, than this might work for you.
Pro érvek
The company is very concerned about you performing well for the different companies you will work.
Short contract jobs.