TEKsystems-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Contractor

128 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 785 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice folks - easy to workwith
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 19.
This is a company that hires folks to contract to other organizations. They are very response and friendly. My first interview with them was over coffee at a starbucks.
Good firm for contractors
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, október 18.
I liked Tek systems. I was able to find some contract work while looking for a full time job. I was even offered a full time position by the firm I was contractoed out to by Tek Systems, but the offer came at a time where I was offered more closer to home.
Nice people
Benefits are lacking
Good Job to have
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MD2018, október 18.
I was working as a contracted employee for the University of Maryland Medical Center and I was assisting with the implementation of their new Software. I answered questions that I was highly trained on and I did a great job, held some fun night time conversations with my co-workers, and learned from the leadership and guidance of the rest of the staff. Overall, it was a great experience.
Pay, Hours
Temporary
Okay
Contractor to Clearwire (Volt alkalmazott) –  california, washington and Idaho2018, október 17.
When teksystems has work, they're not bad, they pay every week and on time. Wish I could work with them more often but, of recent years, they don't really get too many jobs that pay well however, in the past, I had some great times with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Time working at TEKsystems was very challenging and rewarding.
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paragould, AR2018, október 14.
The position was a challenging position I enjoyed my time working at TEKsystems this position helped fine tune my field engineering skills. The company’s mission was fulfilling the companies (TEKsystems) client field service needs.
Great IT recruiter
Technology Field Support Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, október 5.
The recruiters I met through this company are very friendly, and will help you get a job. They stay in constant contact to make sure you're being treated fairly.
Pro érvek
Quick callbacks for jobs.
Not enough pay!
It varies
Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, október 2.
Contract house so what you get really depends. I've had good project managers and bad. I've had the best job I've had in my life, and the worst. Benefits are bare minimum. Dental/optical isn't terrible but I hope you are young or your spouse has medical. 401k isn't matching or anything. Your contract is what you negotiate. Realize they are probably at least doubling there money on you. Make them give you the days off you need, if they offer you $20/hr, ask for $25 or $30. Biggest problem will probably be support after you are in a contract. Their job is to stick you somewhere. After that, you are passive income. So the recruiter has to be out hustling and finding someone else. It's just the nature of the business. It's not terrible, just make sure you can survive on what you negotiate up front.
Depends
Depends
Decent folks
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, szeptember 27.
They got me a job at Discover Card, was a nice gig. Casual but professional atmosphere. Worked mainly as an EMV payments SME and also managed marketing project to promote discover products to iSVs an merchants. Further managed EMV L3 certification submissions.
Bad Company To Work For
Systems contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, szeptember 17.
Cheated on salary, immature/incompetent management, and work/life balance is insufficient. So many problems with certain recruiters at TEK Systems (being harassed).
Job role flexibility
Pay, schedule, recruiters/management
Great company
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago area2018, augusztus 27.
I worked there as a consult on and off throughout the years. They were always great at finding me positions that lead to permanent employment. I would definately recommend them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a Contractor through TEK, was able to find multiple projects
TEK Systems Contractor (Regency Centers) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, augusztus 20.
Was referred to the company through my girlfriends brother in law. He referred me to them since he was able to find good IT positions in the field. I was also able to find good IT positions through them.
Access to Jobs.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great jobs and great pay with benefits
MICROSOFT (Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, augusztus 16.
I loved working with TEKsystems they follow up with you once a month and meet you in person hold meetings over lunch and pay for your lunch also they pay you overtime time and half unlike apex and overall I like them and will go back if I can or if another long term project comes up
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed working with the technology
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, augusztus 4.
I was hired for RF performance drive testing and optimization of cellular networks. I used some new versions of test equipment and post processing software. My team leadership was good and worked well with the team. The people were very good natured and love the work. The hardest part of the job was the long drive test plans. I enjoyed working with RF engineering to correct handoff faults and coverage loss areas.
working with now technology
long drive tests
Munkahelyi kultúra
IT Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 16.
Nice people who work there, both co-workers and management. They always seem to have a contract position when you need it. I feel that it's a positive firm to work for.
Often find work for us.
N/A
Contract work
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edina, MN2018, július 3.
I haven't worked for TekSystems in many years. I do remember that the recruiters were very good at staying in contact and staying on top of any issues that may come up.
Wreck
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, június 28.
They have some big clients, but once you are in you are on your own. You are nothing but a number and they will lie their teeth off to keep you complacent or hoping that any issue from minor to major is resolved. They lied to my friend, they lied to me, and later liked to the unemployment office. I found people nice to your face but unethical in their daily and overall dealings.
pay
unprofessional, unethical, deceitful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contractorial position with no benefits
Contractor (United Technologies, Corp., Farmington (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Hill, CT2018, június 25.
If you have a partner or spouse and can afford to be a contractor with no paid time off or decent benefits then this is a position for you. I would not recommend for the simple fact that the cost of medical and dental insurance is extremely high and you end up paying a large portion of your paycheck just to cover benefits. They do not offer any paid time off and expect you to fulfill your contract with no time of.
Kontra érvek
healthcare, no paid time off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Field Service Technician position based on pay by work order
I.T. - Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 5.
Typical technician position based on pay by call. Travel and work by day and home at night. Contract work which is good if its a long project. I have no complaints based on the business model and the fact that it was contract work. I was hoping it may turn into a permanent job but that is always a gamble with contract work.
got paid
Kontra érvek
did not turn into full time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Contract/Temporary firm
Contractor/Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, Ohio2018, május 17.
As long as you are working and making money for them, otherwise they really don't care. You are a commodity, like with most firms. Just a contract. But they took good care of me while I was working their contract.
Clients Vary - know your tech
Consultant/Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Hill, CT2018, április 10.
I worked for TekSystems at two client sites. Both were decent programming jobs. You need to know coding and pass their tests to get placed. Staff at Tek is friendly and helpful.
Decent pay, decent clients
No benefits
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TEKsystems? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van