TEKsystems-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Contractor

115 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 636 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
IT Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 16.
Nice people who work there, both co-workers and management. They always seem to have a contract position when you need it. I feel that it's a positive firm to work for.
Often find work for us.
N/A
Contract work
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edina, MN2018, július 3.
I haven't worked for TekSystems in many years. I do remember that the recruiters were very good at staying in contact and staying on top of any issues that may come up.
Wreck
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, június 28.
They have some big clients, but once you are in you are on your own. You are nothing but a number and they will lie their teeth off to keep you complacent or hoping that any issue from minor to major is resolved. They lied to my friend, they lied to me, and later liked to the unemployment office. I found people nice to your face but unethical in their daily and overall dealings.
pay
unprofessional, unethical, deceitful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contractorial position with no benefits
Contractor (United Technologies, Corp., Farmington (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Hill, CT2018, június 25.
If you have a partner or spouse and can afford to be a contractor with no paid time off or decent benefits then this is a position for you. I would not recommend for the simple fact that the cost of medical and dental insurance is extremely high and you end up paying a large portion of your paycheck just to cover benefits. They do not offer any paid time off and expect you to fulfill your contract with no time of.
Kontra érvek
healthcare, no paid time off
Field Service Technician position based on pay by work order
I.T. - Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 5.
Typical technician position based on pay by call. Travel and work by day and home at night. Contract work which is good if its a long project. I have no complaints based on the business model and the fact that it was contract work. I was hoping it may turn into a permanent job but that is always a gamble with contract work.
got paid
Kontra érvek
did not turn into full time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Contract/Temporary firm
Contractor/Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, Ohio2018, május 17.
As long as you are working and making money for them, otherwise they really don't care. You are a commodity, like with most firms. Just a contract. But they took good care of me while I was working their contract.
Clients Vary - know your tech
Consultant/Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Hill, CT2018, április 10.
I worked for TekSystems at two client sites. Both were decent programming jobs. You need to know coding and pass their tests to get placed. Staff at Tek is friendly and helpful.
Decent pay, decent clients
No benefits
Like the People
Requirement Analyst at Nationwide (Contractor) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, április 5.
This is a large IT Recruiting company with many locations. The recruiters and account managers are very pleasant. They worked well to place me at Nationwide. I will work for them again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for in Engineering/Contracting
Communication Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Independence, OH2018, március 20.
Good workplace and culture work for. Team comradery existent in all channels of the work place.

Enjoyed working with inventory of all equipment and switch-ware for cell tower and remote wireless facilities in Northeast Ohio.
Depends on your contract
IT Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2018, március 16.
It's good if you're looking for a help desk or developer position. Just be sure that you know what you're getting into, which is the same for any tech recruiting/job placement agency.
Munkahelyi kultúra
TEKsystems folks care about finding you a good match
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brecksville, OH2018, február 26.
My TEKsystems associate has always looked out for me and what I'm looking for in an opportunity. This ensures a good fit for both the contracting company and me.
Great Place to work
TekSystems Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Battle Creek, MI2018, február 23.
Teksystems is a great location to work for they are willing to do just about anythings to make sure that you are happy within the company and within the line of work.
Tech Contractor
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, január 24.
Decent company but the only thing about contracting firms is that once they find you a job they really don't follow up with you anymore. And once the contract is over you more than likely wont hear from them again.
Ability for variety
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2018, január 22.
Loved working for this contracting firm. They are friendly, always available for questions, concerns, to discuss additional opportunities, and collaborate on future career advancements.
Friendly work environment
Temporary/contract positions
Good Contractor Firm
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Radnor, PA2018, január 11.
The company always provided me with an opportunity to start out. They were very informative and always willing to find me work wherever they could look.
Called me back
TEKsystems
Sprint contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarboro, NC2017, december 11.
This was a good contracting firm to work for. They got me on board with Sprint LTD back in 1999, and that helped to catapult me in to Sprint as a permanent employee.
Enjoyed my time as an IT Contractor for TEKsystems
IT Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, WA2017, november 8.
My typical day varied greatly, depending on my contracted project. My first contract was for 3 days and I worked upwards of 12-13 hours the final day to complete the project with my teammate. Another contract was for 2 months, 8 hours / day and ended up lasting for 8 months @ 8 hours / day as my manager was able to extend my contract to keep me working for him. The management for my experience was very well organized. I worked for 3 different managers as I was recommended to them for different projects. Again, difficult to say what was the hardest part as each contract was different and all were enjoyable for various reasons; new people to work with, different surroundings and different locations.
Pro érvek
Most projects were working independently
Kontra érvek
You never knew when your next contract might come available
Great response time
Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carmel, IN2017, október 25.
The crew of TekSystems are always quick to reply with job opportunities and status updates. They search tirelessly for project and contract to hire positions needing filled.
Standard, run-of-the-mill IT contracting firm
IT Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2017, október 8.
Contract-based IT work. Job responsibilities vary nearly day-by-day. Affords opportunities to transition into full-time employment with the client companies.
Pro érvek
Opportunity to segue to permanent employment
Low pay
contract agency
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, október 4.
good to work for, lots of interaction with account manager, overall very satisfied with my time at Tek Systems, would recommend as a contract agency to work with
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TEKsystems? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van