TEKsystems Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 225 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helpful staff and plenty of job opportunities
Contract PC Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, október 25.
TEKsystems has helped me start my career in IT. They are a great staffing company and have worked closely with me to ensure I stay busy with work. As a PC technician I have had the opportunity to use and expand upon my skills.
Great Company
Technology Consultant III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2017, október 25.
All the recruiters and account managers I worked with listened to what my career goals were, and looked to place me in a company that best fits not only my career but also my future advancement in my career.
Great place to work at
Deployment Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, október 25.
I was only on one project with TekSystems but I enjoyed the process I went through and the job I was assigned. My recruiter was fun and easy to talk to and all higher-ups I met were very friendly.
Pro érvek
Paid lunches for this project.
Kontra érvek
Didn't find another project after to keep working for them.
8+ months at PBM
Project Consultant for JV Walgreens and Prime (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, MN2017, október 25.
TEK was great in offering support at an assignment that changed daily and where politics and personal agendas were a distraction to getting the work done at the client.
Great response time
Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carmel, IN2017, október 25.
The crew of TekSystems are always quick to reply with job opportunities and status updates. They search tirelessly for project and contract to hire positions needing filled.
Munkahelyi kultúra
HR Customer Support Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2017, október 24.
Great place to work and amazing job culture, they find a way to make a difficult job not seem so heavy. Coworkers are supportive, overall fun place to work, lots of perks and great overall attitude.
Free Lunch, lots of perks
no work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good place to work.
Software Developer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2017, október 24.
Its a great place to work, I just want full time employment and a remote job. Otherwise, its a great place. The culture is awesome, the managers are awesome, the one assignment i have with them is awesome.
Pro érvek
Good job, good placements, awesome work life balance
Terrible insurance
Great company
Account Manager/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2017, október 24.
Company went through layoffs in 2009. I would welcome the opportunity again to work for teksystems and be part of a great team. Would definitely visit again.
Great jobs
Software/Hardware Tech 1 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paris, TX2017, október 24.
Teksystems has always placed me in and on great job sites with the best of pay and long terms I have always used to find work with no problems and knowing that it will be worth it .
Great Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with
Sr. Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI2017, október 24.
Tek system had great people to work with. They are very supportive.
However, I am looking for a more permanent role with the capability/technology to work from home if needed.
VERY SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT
TEMPORARY CONTRACT POSITION
Red Zone
Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, október 23.
It's high stress... IT Staffing is all they really do... you're put on the spot twice a day in front of your peers and grilled endlessly about why you're not filling positions etc... you end up thinking... it's just staffing, why is everyone freaking out so much.. it's hard to enjoy the work because you're always stressed out.
Great Company to work for
Install Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island City, NY2017, október 22.
It is a Technical staffing firm. Loved my Management, and where placed me. They always kept me busy, whether it was in Florida or New York. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.
Stay with work
No Cons
ok
PC Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, október 21.
Great if you're in need of a job to hold you over. Nova-Link have great recruiters that help you find great position in your field. I learned how to multitask my responsibilities and manage my time wisely.
Good experience
Release Management Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IL2017, október 20.
I enjoyed working with TEK. They had a good support system. They paid for several classes I took. Account manager was great. Very supportive. Would recommend.
Tek Systems
Application Developer @ TIAA-CREF (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, október 20.
They are a temporary (consulting) company the specializes in IT personnel. They stayed on top of the assignments and provided feedback on a regular basis.
Pro érvek
Good pay, benefits and support
Temporary positions
A very decent agency
Business Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parsippany, NJ2017, október 20.
Great contact and relationship building; worked to get me the right role. Pay was average and the benefits (health care) are terrible and unaffordable.
Pro érvek
One on one contact; Good contract options
Kontra érvek
Healthcare; pay can be low
Ok temp job
Technical Support Representative II contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2017, október 20.
managers are not well trained and my manager was young and immature. pay is low. training is non existent. attendance is very important. pay is low. managers are not good .
Its ok...
Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, október 19.
If you need a job they can get you one. They will be nice and friendly but when they realize that you are no longer going to be another paycheck for them they quickly change their attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
TekSystems was a great company
Sr. Systems Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, október 19.
TekSystems was a great company that I would recommend to anyone looking to advance their careers. It was great to work with the management staff that took care of my needs.
Great Company
Interesting
Senior Technical Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, WA2017, október 19.
I was okay with TS. They did not do a great job getting alignment on the job with the client beforehand - which lead to some issues on roles and responsibilities.

Átfogó minősítés