TEKsystems Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 784 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great contract company
Contractor / Application Support Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, szeptember 4.
I enjoyed the flexibility of working with TekSystems. They put me in roles that advanced my career and experience. I hope that I can work with them again in the future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Looking out for it's employees.
Tier 2/Tier 3 Help Desk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, szeptember 4.
Excellent. They look out for their employees and help them find new positions. They work with you on your job searches. Help fine permanent positions.
High Energy & Dynamic environment with Great People
Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2018, szeptember 4.
TEKsystems is a great place to build a career, although the hours are sometimes long the people and the environment are top notch. They provide thorough training and all the tools to be successful, it's up to you to do the hard work!
Walk up help desk
Walk-up Help Desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Michigan2018, szeptember 4.
Teksystems was overall and ok place to work they had high turn over in terms of employees just was very stressful limited lunch break management was very micromanaged
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strong company, hard to enter it with experience
Undisclosed (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MD2018, szeptember 3.
Strong company with good leaders and a solid mission. Struggles to embrace and empower outside perspective and respect roles outside of their traditional roots of sales/finance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ZERO Communication or Support When on an Assignment.
System Administrator (Contractor) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, szeptember 3.
The recruiters make a lot of promises during the interview and hiring process and they don't follow through with any of them. After I was on assignment I didn't hear from anybody at the TEKsystems office until my contract assignment was ending. Then all the recruiter said was "thanks for doing the project, we will contact you if we have another position that fits your skill set." The recruiters don't care about anything but the commission check.
Hiring process and the last paycheck are a pain, I had to go to the TEKsystems office 3 times because HR forgot paperwork I needed to sign before starting the assignment then again to pick up my last check even though I had direct deposit set up. Only good thing about the on-boarding process was the companies they use for the background check and drug screen get the results back very quickly.
Pro érvek
None that I can think of.
Kontra érvek
Recruiters, on-boarding, communication, lack of support.
Good Times
BMC Remedy ITSM Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, szeptember 2.
I enjoyed working for this company. I met a lot of good people. I worked with a lot of good people. I enjoyed the work and the people that I worked with.
excellent chances
Network Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI2018, szeptember 1.
- chances to get great opportunity to get a job
- nice relationship with many companies
- straight forward meeting and prompt action to introduce and try to get a job
fast
too straight forward
TEK Systems performed admirably
Contract Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, augusztus 29.
I worked as a Contractor for TEK Systems on two short - term Contracts. TEK Systems communicated better than any other Contract firm I've worked with, but performed only payroll support functions.
Contract Role with People who Care
Interactive Marketing Web Producer- H&R Block - KC (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, augusztus 29.
My recruiter cared about me personally. Even though she was 3 hours away, she kept in contact with local team to give me feedback from my client. They were able to negotiate a $7 raise.
Offered continuing education resources
TekSystems
IT Field Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2018, augusztus 28.
Overall a good customer service experience They have been very helpful in securing IT Support Specialist positions for me. I would recommend them as part of any job search
Great company
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago area2018, augusztus 27.
I worked there as a consult on and off throughout the years. They were always great at finding me positions that lead to permanent employment. I would definately recommend them.
Good entry Level
IT Operations, Help Desk Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, augusztus 27.
Teksystems gave me a start in IT when no other company would. I came right out of school with no experience when most companies are looking for 5+ years experience. They helped give me the start I was looking for.
Good pay, contract jobs
Kontra érvek
often hard times getting ahold of your recruiter to get jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Need to more clearly provide job description
Access Management Analyst I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, augusztus 27.
Had a good recruiter who checked in daily at first, but when it came time to extend my contract, my new recruiter became hard to reach. Communication should improve, but was not as worse as some places I have worked.

Job duties need to be more clearly defined by company and provided to contractor.
Training
unclear expectations.
Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fishers, IN2018, augusztus 25.
job expectations were not well defined. No PTO poor training, bad follow up from manager.details of job not disclosed. would not return phone calls when help was needed.
Good, stable work environment
Desktop Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, augusztus 25.
This position offers quick growth for those who put the time in. With that in mind, it may still be a while before your pay matches your new responsibilities. At least when I started, you could go from tier 1 to tier 1.5 in 6 months and then easily within a year to tier 2 if you are committed. Although these promotions do not increase your pay, they will put you in a good position to become a team lead or move into another higher-paying position.

TEKsystems really seems to invest in their employees. Managers want you to succeed and offer help to anyone who wants to learn.

I have also felt that almost every time I request time off, if I put the request in at least several days in advance, they approve it. Again, they will work with you.
Pro érvek
Stable hours, monthly potluck / lunch with recruiters
Contract work
Desktop Support/Helpdesk Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 24.
I worked here as a contractor several times. They were always able to find a contract that matched my skills set at the time. The were eventually able to find my a contract to hire position.
Loved my assignment
RN Cath Lab Credentialed Epic Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, augusztus 24.
Loved working for Tek. My coworkers were simply the best, and the medical facility treated us like their own.
Everyone was so nice, accepting, and provided for our travel as needed.
Fantastic experience!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teksystems is a job placement company
Equipment Engineer for Cingular Wireless (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2018, augusztus 22.
Teksystems have found me two jobs since I began using them in 2005. Very helpful and very resourceful. I would recommend using them. Like with any job placement service providing company, make sure you negotiate a fair salary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workspace where young individuals can grow together
Project Operations Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MD2018, augusztus 21.
TEKsystems, Inc. corporate office is a great starting job when you're fresh out of college. They help you work on your communication skills, computer skills, etc. Everyone is on a team to allow fun interactions with one another. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people. The most frustrating is the lack of investment and delivery on an employee's future. The company's compensation for employees does not reflect on the amount of work done on a day to day basis.
Pro érvek
People are great to interact with
Kontra érvek
Compensation and career path structure
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TEKsystems? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van