TEKsystems Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 225 értékelés megmutatása
Friendly and inclusive environment
Project Manager for Department of Ed (Consultant) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 6.
The Managers follow up on the Consultants on a regular basis. They return calls and will reach out to you to determine how things are going. We meet once a month in person to address any concerns and discuss feedback from the companies we are assigned to.
Continuous feedback, friendly people
Excellent Associates - Quality Assignments
IT Project Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, november 6.
Fair, knowledgeable, and professional staff who are always willing and available to work with client management to address questions and/or issues. Very good benefits staff and delivery of communication.
hours are flexible
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2017, november 3.
The work provided by TekSystems was for TaxAct. It was a customer service position with different hours every day. The work was chat based with some emails and phone inquiries. Overall the work was ok . I didn't like the different hours every day
Comparatively good employer
ITG Technical Specialist / Testing Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, november 2.
I was associated with TekSystems for about 7-8 years. Everybody are very co-operative, helpful and respectful. Never had any issues / problems during my tenure.
Free Lunches every 3 months
Munkahelyi kultúra
Service Delivery Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redmond, WA2017, november 2.
Good place to work. Employees are compensated fairly and have plenty of opportunity to learn new skills.

The company has grown rapidly, so there is a lot of change in org structures and proceedures. If you are open to new ways of doing things, you will be fine.
Good company, poor market
Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2017, november 2.
TEKsystems is a great company to work for, typically providing a work hard/play hard culture, room for growth, and unlimited earning potential however the south Florida market does not match up. Poor management, over saturated, and very young team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Nice culture
Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allen, TX2017, november 2.
Excellent Consulting firm who works very hard to keep consultants employed via their network of firms with whom they have relationships with and employ individuals on a regular basis.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Professional recruiters.
Consultant/Requirements Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2017, november 1.
TEKSystems did a good job of finding me work. They were careful to screen the job requirements and only recommend positions to me that were applicable to my skills. They did have some problems getting performance information from my manager at the client's site, but I think this was more a problem with the client than with TEKSystems.
Not Worth your Time
Business Operations Associate (full time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MD2017, október 31.
Training is all over the place. Management is rude and will show it too. They roll their eyes in your face and do not have manners. Coworkers are manipulative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, good outward culture, challenging internal (underlying culture)
Engagement Delivery Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2017, október 31.
It's a challenging place to work and does require a significant investment both on a professional and personal level. That being said it is a place that provides various opportunities if you're willing to do what it takes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place.
Rationalization Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, október 31.
This is a recruitment company which places contractors in positions with other companies. In reality, I worked at Bank of America as a Rationalization Analyst through TEKsystems.
Work environment
Nice People
Jr. Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, október 31.
One of the reasons I enjoy working with TEKsystems are wonderful recruiters. I have a great relationship with my recruiter. She's super nice and she keeps in touch on a monthly basis just to see how things are going.
A fast paced environment
Software Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2017, október 31.
The company provides a fast paced environment, which help you learn new things everyday. Employee training programs are good and help you pick new skills.
Good recruiters
Cable Puller (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, október 30.
I like the people that work for teksystems. Whenever I needed a temporary job to work, they always found one for me. I also made good money working for teksystems.
Good place to work.
Desktop Technical Support Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2017, október 30.
Very good company. Nice staff and very quick to help find you assignments. This company has a great support team and a good attitude. I would recommend this company to any in need of employment.
Great Contractors
Technical Analyst, Implementation (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, október 29.
They worked hard to place me and keep me placed in a job I was happy with. My happiness was very important to them. They were quick to fix any issues I had.
TEK systems
Computer Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morrisville, NC2017, október 28.
While TEK systems is a great starting job, they are at best a temporary job. They are a go between to get you a commission job with a company and when you fulfill the commission you have a chance to get full employment with the company. The pay is average as far as starter IT jobs are concerned, but it is a temp job after all.
fast employment
Kontra érvek
low wage, long wait till full employment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Recruiting staff and follow-up is Excellent
Lead Project Manager Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, október 26.
Great team to work with while on contract. They try to help you with your next gig, but you are separated from the company when your contract is up at your placement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly people looking out for their best interest and yours
IT Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IL2017, október 26.
A typical day is based on client demands. TEKsystems supports the client as well as the consultant. The work is interesting and the client finds the work provided by consultants to be valuable.
20 years I wouldn't ever change
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2017, október 25.
20 years, multiple roles and an overall great company!!

I had several roles within TEK and loved my tenor with them. I spent the 20 years with them in the Learning Solutions group in both a sales and operational capacity,

The leadership throughout was amazing

Átfogó minősítés