TEKsystems Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 631 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Did not work directly with TEKsystems. Worked as a contractor of TEKsystems at the CenturyLink HQ in Monroe, LA
IP & Systems Engineer I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, LA2018, május 30.
Learned a great deal of information and skills working at CenturyLink with all of my co-workers and management. As long as you did well at managing your time and prioritizing work, getting tasks done on time was not a problem. Most enjoyable part of work was the people I worked with.
Pro érvek
Relaxed work environment, flexible lunch
Recruiter
Account Manager/Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, május 30.
TEKsystems was a great company to work for. They care about their employees and the culture is all about the team. Leadership was always approachable (most of the time) and I never felt afraid to ask for help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place, but needs more pay
Data Center Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wenatchee, WA2018, május 30.
The amount getting paid to work on millions of dollars worth of equipment is sad. Needs PTO and more communication between the vendor and the company.
Good hours
No PTO, benefits are terrible
Good communication
Desktop Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, május 28.
I was very glad for the opportunity to work for this company. They placed me in a job that was very well suited for me at Zimmer and I was eventually able to be hired in permanently there.
Team lunches, Pleasant manager/recruiter
Kontra érvek
Non, really that I ran into
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good company to work for
Installation Technician / Subcontracted to ADT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, május 26.
They are a recruiting/ staffing office that goes out of their way to try and find you a job. Even if it is just a temporary position. Very prominent with ADT and Military installation jobs.
Productive and fast paced
IT Site Lead - University Hospitals (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beachwood, OH2018, május 25.
Great company to work for. Great atmosphere, leadership and work environment. Typical work day consists of 9am to 5pm. You will learn a lot about University Hospitals IT department and work hand in hand with various departments and programs.
Good company
Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Radnor, PA2018, május 25.
I contracted through Teksystems to Bank of America. They were very responsive to anything I needed and although I did not have alot of contact with them, would recommend contracting through them.
Bad experience
IT Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, május 24.
Teksystem is a company that needs to go away never have any jobs and horrible keeping people updated on jobs or interviews the won't return phone calls or emails most of the time a complete waste of time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked contract and loved it
DESKTOP SUPPORT/ PC TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN 379232018, május 24.
Teksystems is a great place to work, they can get you in the door and you can then find a full time job and also you can learn lots of Information Technology skill-set while working there to apply to your IT career. I leared alot from them and the jobs that they put me on, I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking to advance their Job skill-sets and looking to land a great job...
Pro érvek
Great place to gain great computer skills..and advance career
Contract may end
they're okay
Customer Support Engineer 2 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, május 23.
Typical IT placement company. I was placed in the contract even though I have always avoided working in an external customer facing job. I got beat up constantly by the customers, as one does when diong that sort of job. I learned that I'm avoiding it at all costs from now on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
First time I acted as a consultant and it was exciting.
Data Center Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocklin, CA2018, május 23.
Very good company t work for. They definitely fit your skill sets to the projects they supporting. The work environment is very upbeat and the case managers are very knowledgeable.
Pro érvek
Great company to work for.
Kontra érvek
Temporary positions, 6 months to two years.
High Stress/Political
HR/PR Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, május 22.
Served as contracted Project Manager responsible for the implementation of Lawson HR/PR software at HCA Facilities. Responsibilities include: oversight of the kick-off, training, technology/process assessments, parallel process, go-live, and post go-live support.
travel and great salary
living in a hotel
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent job compared to most staffing companies
Technical Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, május 22.
A typical day at TEKsystems starts with you connecting with your direct Account Manager and Sales Triangle at 7:45AM to go over your sales/sourcing strategy for your aligned requirement for the day. At 8AM your entire office gathers together at the Red Zone board which holds every single piece of business we have actively open. There we discuss the status of each of those positions and candidates. We will review strategy and positioning as needed.

From there you will begin going through your call sheet that you have made the day/night prior with at least 30 candidates you have sourced through our CRM System, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, etc. in order to hit your daily goals of calls. You typically would like to speak to 5 new people that day that are actively looking or open for new opportunities. Other than your calling people for your aligned requirement, you will also be responsible for vetting out current candidates built up in your pipeline through their references and technical assessments.

If you have a candidate with fully completed references that speak to the requirement you locked them down on, you must then sell them to the Account Manager who qualified and is working with the client that the requirement came from. From there, you can prep the candidate and walk them through the rest of the process until an offer is made and they walk through the door on their first day of work.

Your day should be coming to an end around 5PM where you will connect with your Account Manager to review your numbers and day. You'll then discuss what direction you should go in the
  több... next day in regards to what requirement to work on next. From there, your final action item is to make your call sheet for the next day to find the ideal candidates for your next day's focus.

I've learned tons about recruiting, IT, and what these large companies we serviced are doing. I do believe management can be terrible with micromanaging and mixed messages, but that's mostly because management don't have management skills, but are sales people.

It's a very young environment. Most people are in their 20s. They play loud music all day (usually inappropriate music that candidates can sometimes hear over the phone). People celebrate a loudly in the office. It can be very distracting.

The hardest part of the job is the fact that not only are you managing people (that can be unpredictable), but also not being able to push back yourself to clients when they don't want to give an offer to your candidate. You will have to rely on your Account Manager who may or may not care dependent on how many other candidates they have from other recruiters in the office.

Best part of the job is the amount of knowledge and experience you will receive. It's also great that you can expense every coffee and lunch you have, plus the mileage it takes for you to meet individuals. I think it's a great job to start in, but not a place for long-term opportunities unless you get lucky or become a slave to your job.
  kevesebb
Free lunches, knowledge, experience
Micromanaging, Long Hours, Commute, Loud offices
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Placement agency
Software Test Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, május 22.
My recruiter was great, willing to assist with my issues or just listen if needed. Worked with the company well and was very responsive to me whenever I needed them.
Professional
Quality Assurance Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downers Grove, IL2018, május 21.
People are very professional and they know exactly what we need as a contractor. People also follow up and always on top of things. They give you update as soon as they have one.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working with TEK Systems.
Technical Help Desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2018, május 21.
My day to day duties include troubleshooting IT related issues from software to hardware such as notebooks, desktop, workstations and network office and production printers.
Reversed Engineered Database
Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, május 18.
If TEKsystems is the new name for engineering services group. I only worked for them for about a two months. All I did was reverse engineer an existing database so I could write the Database documentation for them.
great compensation
QA Tester (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, május 17.
Really nice pay. Great hours. Friendly people and environment.
Management was great for a while they made sure employees were taken care of. enjoyed the time with them but extremely short contract
Contract/Temporary firm
Contractor/Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, Ohio2018, május 17.
As long as you are working and making money for them, otherwise they really don't care. You are a commodity, like with most firms. Just a contract. But they took good care of me while I was working their contract.
Contractual Work
Consultant/Abstractor/ Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2018, május 17.
The job that I was hired for was abstraction into Epic for a hospital in Akron,OH.
To be honest, I loved the work. Many different softwares were used and I learned a lot in the short period of time that I worked there. My project manager was the best; I could not have asked for a better manager. She was fair, honest, and encouraged everybody to do their best. The most difficult part of the job was tied. 1.) Moving around to different offices, sometimes being sent to an office quite a ways away from the home office, in the middle of the day. 2.) Having the project cut very short from the original date. The most enjoyable part of the job, was just about everything else. I was a great team, in a wonderful area, and had plenty to do every day.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule, adequate salary, wonderful manager, always learning more
Kontra érvek
Recruiter was very lax in calling me back, the project was cut too short, and there was no guarantee of being picked up for another project
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TEKsystems? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van