TEKsystems Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 781 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
na
Help Desk Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, szeptember 14.
the typical contract position
-clocked in
-clocked out
-referral bonus for getting people hired despite that being the recruiters job
-upper management detached from actual job
Good contracts
Exchange Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, szeptember 14.
TEKsystems does a good job on vetting candidates to match jobs. they always let me know what challenges I may face in order to put my best face forward.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contractor who worked directly with client in MD
Technical Support Analyst III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2018, szeptember 14.
My recruiter Irene Judkins Bethesda office was the best! She was attentive, organized, professional, and confident throughout my client contracual experience. We talked and or met regularly. She appreciated my honesty, maturity, and dependability and expressed how easy it was to work with me. The office workers at Bethesda office are very hard working and managers were great. They were loyal to the contractors as well as the clients.
Flexibility Efficiency Resourcefulness
Contract not long enough
meet many nationality
HP Technician at Air Canada base and aeroport (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dorval, QC2018, szeptember 13.
typical day learn many remote site around the world because I support them and travel a lot to Toronto and has been live in hotels for weeks but meet a meet many nationality
Munkahelyi kultúra
Temp Agency that works for you
IT Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, szeptember 12.
Most of the people I work with seems to really want to help. They kept me up-to-date on new jobs openings that I may be interested in. They worked to get the pay I asked for and made sure i was not without a paying job.
Pro érvek
Worked hard to get you a job
Kontra érvek
At times, they get me jobs I was unqualified for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work if you are either a sadist or want free lunch
Project Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MD2018, szeptember 12.
Would not recommend working here unless you are activity seeking employment in one of the most adverse desk job environments available. There are some good folks there but the culture is broken; and unfortunately you won't reap any real skill sets to make your trouble worthwhile.
Free Lunches
Pay, Culture, Damage to your mental health
Great for experience
I.T. Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jupiter, FL2018, szeptember 11.
First contract with Teksystems, good pay and compensation.
It's a contractor placement /recruiting company so don't expect long term or permanent jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start in IT
Computer and Information Systems Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2018, szeptember 11.
Most of the jobs are contract some can be long term other not so. Low compensation for contract techicians. nice place to work if just starting out in the industry.
Nice place to start
Low starting wages
Good Comany to work
Senior CRM QA Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2018, szeptember 11.
Good company to Work. good work environment. but not much hike is give. It will be always in single digit. Also there is no job security. Flexible timings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2018, szeptember 11.
Good place to work. supportive staff. Great environment.

Please stop making this section to be mandatory. Hopefully this will be implicated. Thanks in advance
Temporary.
MATERIAL HANDLER II IMT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, szeptember 9.
With the smoke and mirror scam that these people play, It's hard to see why anyone who bother staying here. I don't see any chance for advancement and there will not be any that i could see coming up in the near future.
Decent pay
Kontra érvek
Lack of benefits, poor leadership
programmer/analyst
Programmer/Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2018, szeptember 9.
worked for Catholic Financial United coding in cobol to support their programs which included insurance and annuities and programs analysis of the potential customers checked with Lexis Nexis
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work with.
Data Center Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boydton, VA2018, szeptember 7.
Working with TEKsystems helps you get your foot in the door in the IT world. They are friendly, motivated, and easy to work with. I recommend anyone who is just starting a career in information technology to check these guys out!
Relaxed yet professional.
Kontra érvek
Contract work can be a bit unpredictable.
TEKsystems review summary
Sr. Systems Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gaithersburg, MD2018, szeptember 5.
I found management to be pleasant and the task oriented in a manner that made meeting expectations clear and understandable. I enjoyed the work place culture and the task assigned
work
Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MD2018, szeptember 5.
Their culture is not what it seems. They want people to open up but then uses it against them. They promote yes people in leadership roles instead of people that will help build out new processes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best staffing company to work for
Recruiter (Agency Recruiting/Staffing/Sales) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, szeptember 5.
TEKsystems really has a strong commitment to helping grow their recruiters and help them achieve success. From day one, I received nothing but support from management and leadership in the office. The training is better than you will find in most staffing companies. The base salary is also higher than market value. The work is challenging, but you have so much autonomy over how you operate They are also a promote form within culture. . I would recommend anyone looking to go in to agency recruiting to work at TEKsystems.
Pro érvek
Great culture, great training, great leadership
Its been years
Enterprise Help Desk Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2018, szeptember 5.
I have not worked for this organization in some time so I really don't know how they are now but they did kind of suck when I was working with them. They were more interested in keeping the client happy and instead of working with people and providing any kind of feed back in reviews they would just cut you from the contract. maybe things have changed I dont know.
Great contract company
Contractor / Application Support Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, szeptember 4.
I enjoyed the flexibility of working with TekSystems. They put me in roles that advanced my career and experience. I hope that I can work with them again in the future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Looking out for it's employees.
Tier 2/Tier 3 Help Desk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, szeptember 4.
Excellent. They look out for their employees and help them find new positions. They work with you on your job searches. Help fine permanent positions.
High Energy & Dynamic environment with Great People
Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2018, szeptember 4.
TEKsystems is a great place to build a career, although the hours are sometimes long the people and the environment are top notch. They provide thorough training and all the tools to be successful, it's up to you to do the hard work!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TEKsystems? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van