TEKsystems Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 221 értékelés megmutatása
Contractor @TekSystems
Sr. Systems Administrator - Microsoft (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2017, november 16.
Was hired through TekSystems for a 3 month to hire contract with Wellstar Health Systems. After starting and working for 2 months I was informed that all contracts are for 6 months. I am approaching the end of the 6 months now, with only some side conversations as to if I want to go full time.
There are some management issues in IT. The department I am assigned has been without a manager for 5 months now.
Good work life balance.
Kontra érvek
Slow to make any commitments for contract to hire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Project Manager,Project Planner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IL2017, november 16.
Great professional peers and great management. Peers were always willing to assist and provide knowledge. The client was very good working with external resources and appreciated you for your loyalty and knowledge.
Good stepping stone
BUSINESS ANALYST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Franklin, TN2017, november 16.
The recruiters at TekSystems were good when I needed a job. The main manager is great to work with. Being on a contract assignment; however, I am wary that they only want to keep my contract extended rather than find a permanent direct hire position for me.
They work quickly
Kontra érvek
Too eager to extend contract rather than work for me and find a permanent position
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good company for contract work
Contract Communications analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IL2017, november 15.
My interaction was more with the client than with TekSystems, but compared to other contractors I worked with TekSystems seemed to take better care of me than other companies placing contractors there did.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a contract technician
Contract Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 15.
They did well with keeping me working. I had a few issues but over all it was how I got my foot into the IT field. Which at the time was the goal. .
Fun to Work for
Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2017, november 14.
Best Tech Company i have worked for so far. Put you in the position to learn. Pay is pretty well. The recruiters are very helpful in solving your problems
Great for entry level
Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MD2017, november 13.
Good starter job, can move up quickly and get lots of training if you know the right people. Great culture and upper leadership seems to really care. Typical day is fast paced, so it goes by quickly.
training
healthcare
Great Opportunity
Business Analyst - Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Independence, OH2017, november 12.
Great opportunity at TEKsystems. I really enjoyed my assignment with them and only wished that the assignment could have been a little longer. I was just getting into the swing of things when the assignment ended.
fast-paced environment
sometimes unrealistic deadlines
Consultancy that provide contract staff on a W2 basis
Consultant - Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton Texas.2017, november 11.
They were very supportive while in a position, there has been no post completion support. You are just abandoned. There was no communication around what the client was communicating to them.
Kontra érvek
No real support when a contract is concluded
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Staff that had your back
Network Engineer for Nestle (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, november 11.
The contract position that they had was a great match. The staff helped me through the whole transition process and were there for me through the whole contract.
Great Staff, great benefits
contract position
Vibrant recruiting & placement firm
IT Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, november 10.
I love working with Tek Systems because they care about the relationships they place on both customer and talent side. I truly enjoyed all the account managers I worked with and the conversations and growth opportunities they gave me while I worked with them. I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again or recommend them to another.
Caring organzation
Kontra érvek
Not enough contracts in GA area to pursue as contractor role
Working with TEKsystems
CONSULTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Meriden, CT2017, november 10.
TEKsystems placed me at a company where I was able to continue to use my skills and experience. Was a great interim position which kept my skills fresh in order to pursue a permanent position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, PA2017, november 9.
Employees were very friendly and assisted when needed with the current contract.

Met with you on a monthly basis to review your current job status as a contractor
Hands off during contract
Enjoyed my time as an IT Contractor for TEKsystems
IT Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, WA2017, november 8.
My typical day varied greatly, depending on my contracted project. My first contract was for 3 days and I worked upwards of 12-13 hours the final day to complete the project with my teammate. Another contract was for 2 months, 8 hours / day and ended up lasting for 8 months @ 8 hours / day as my manager was able to extend my contract to keep me working for him. The management for my experience was very well organized. I worked for 3 different managers as I was recommended to them for different projects. Again, difficult to say what was the hardest part as each contract was different and all were enjoyable for various reasons; new people to work with, different surroundings and different locations.
Pro érvek
Most projects were working independently
Kontra érvek
You never knew when your next contract might come available
Not very professional
IT Security Analyst II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, november 7.
They were real nice when you were working for them but as soon as you say you are leaving you are dirt. They only seemed to care when you were making money for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and adequate placement agency
IT Desktop Support Technician (TSR) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, november 6.
Great place to work. Friendly helpful people who work hard to help place you in the right job for you. I would recommend this agency to anyone looking to get into the field.
great people
Kontra érvek
was not helpful in finding me further work
Friendly and inclusive environment
Project Manager for Department of Ed (Consultant) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 6.
The Managers follow up on the Consultants on a regular basis. They return calls and will reach out to you to determine how things are going. We meet once a month in person to address any concerns and discuss feedback from the companies we are assigned to.
Continuous feedback, friendly people
Excellent Associates - Quality Assignments
IT Project Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, november 6.
Fair, knowledgeable, and professional staff who are always willing and available to work with client management to address questions and/or issues. Very good benefits staff and delivery of communication.
hours are flexible
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2017, november 3.
The work provided by TekSystems was for TaxAct. It was a customer service position with different hours every day. The work was chat based with some emails and phone inquiries. Overall the work was ok . I didn't like the different hours every day
Comparatively good employer
ITG Technical Specialist / Testing Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, november 2.
I was associated with TekSystems for about 7-8 years. Everybody are very co-operative, helpful and respectful. Never had any issues / problems during my tenure.
Free Lunches every 3 months