TEKsystems Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 679 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a learning position as a lead tech
Lead Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ford Assembly Plant2018, július 20.
Because I had a very good group of PC Technicians, it was easy for me to assign and schedule our daily work. The prep work I was able to do with the IT Dept.,staff prior to the actual start date of work really helped.
Pro érvek
The positive environment from the Ford IT Dept and the other TEKsystem pc techs.
Kontra érvek
The various shifts made the scheduling difficult but nothing we didn't overcome.
Stressfull
Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, július 20.
This place is for young, unmarried, driven professionals. The culture is grind, grind, grind, very competitive, with no work/life balance. Twelve hours days are common.
training
culture
Leadership
Ontology Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, július 19.
Leadership here has always provided us with the proper guidance to ensure our growth and improvement in the company so that we are ready for advancement if and when the opportunity presents itself
Price
Installation Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2018, július 19.
Well I can say in my short time with tek systems I have learned that they work to keep you busy and are willing to help out as much as they can also willing to find answers to any questions
Tek Systems
SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Chute, WI 549132018, július 19.
Tek Systems is a great company to work for when starting in a new direction. During the initial interview the hiring managers made suggestions for possible job title and locations that better fit my skill level.
Fun and Challenging
Service Desk Level II Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Bragg, NC2018, július 19.
I was a contractor working for STG through TekSystems and the day was typically working 7am-4pm and I would focus on doing 10-15 tickets per day and VIPs as they popped up.

Hardest part of the job was balancing VIP tickets with mission critical tickets and explaining it to the VIPs in a respectful but firm manner.
Great leadership
Contract House
Business Relationship Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2018, július 18.
As long as you're earning, all is well. If you drop a contract, you may likely fall between the cracks (i.e. recruiter quit Tek, and was not notified of any replacement -- limbo).
TEKsystems Contractor
Business Analyst, Americas Biz Ops (Client: Cisco) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Research Triangle Park, NC2018, július 16.
I work for TEKsystems as contractor at client & therefore have no review for working at TEKsystems. My review is therefore based on pay, benefits & the occasional interactions.
Certified Staffing Agency with Cisco Systems
Contractor Benefits are below par, Contractor Rate is below par
enjoyable
Contract to hire (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington Hts, IL2018, július 16.
Tek Syetems... always found work for me. They individual really was dependent of the specific employer. I really didn't have any bad experience. They always tried to place you with a job within yur skill set.
Good Orgnisation
Senior Software QA Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2018, július 16.
It is a decent organisation to work for and it has multiple clients for which they work.

They prefer candidates who are ready to work on contractual basis
good interaction with HR and Manager
Kontra érvek
salary hikes are less when compared to the market
Munkahelyi kultúra
IT Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 16.
Nice people who work there, both co-workers and management. They always seem to have a contract position when you need it. I feel that it's a positive firm to work for.
Often find work for us.
N/A
Very fun
IT Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, július 14.
I had a lot of contracts through TEKSystems. They helped me when I thought I had no hope of getting a job after a long period of not working. They were a fun bunch to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to get hired contract wise
Bilingual Tech Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2018, július 12.
they got me in GM as a tech support rep but only 2 year term and din't get a chance to get hire internally, I wish it would of last longer the contract but working with TEKSystem was a great experience.
I am contracted to Arconic
Desktop Support Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bettendorf, IA2018, július 11.
I love working at Arconic. My typical day starts at 5am, and goes to 3pm. I work with around 1200 people on a daily basis, helping with all forms of IT work. From account creates, AD work, Service Management System (REMEDY), security groups, procurement of equipment, setting up/imaging systems, upgrading software/hardware.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Senior Software Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad2018, július 11.
I started my career with TEK Systems.
Really good place to work and we can improve technically a lot.
And I worked as OBIEE developer on versions 10g,11g.
flexible to work
NA
Good Temp Agency
Windows 7 Upgrade Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 10.
Worked with TekSystems for several years when I was between full-time jobs. They were the most reliable in getting me medium- to long-term contracts. Benefits are available, but optional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time with TEKSystems
Microsoft Technology Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, július 10.
This company was my first exposure to a company that actually pays IT staff appropriately according to commensurate salaries in the area. My manager while at TEKSystems was great and made working there worth any pain that I may have had.
Nice people and money
Temp to Hire
SharePoint Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, július 10.
TEKSystems offered me a great opportunity to start with a great company and boss. But I learned quickly, their real loyalty is the the hiring company, not to the employee. Be careful what you tell them and don't expect them to help you find other work if a job falls through.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
They work for the hiring company, not the person they are employing
Contracted Work.
Contracted Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, július 9.
I was hired by TEK Systems to provide a service for the End User. We got daily briefings to let us know what we had to do for the day or for the week. What more can you say.
Munkahelyi kultúra
division I worked for does not exist anymore
Field manager, Telecommunications (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, WA2018, július 8.
I was hired to install phone systems for them. It was nice work and fulfilling. However that division doesn't exist anymore and I am not even sure if this is the same Teksystems.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TEKsystems? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van