TEKsystems Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 365 értékelés megmutatása
Low pay.
Desktop Support for Premiere Global Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, február 1.
It's unsure where they're going to place you. There's little contact with your recruiter. Once you get established somewhere it's easy to get hired full time.
Easy placement.
Kontra érvek
Unsure where you'll be placed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was not the job I was led to belive.
Quality Assurance Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, január 31.
Work Load consisted of covering a major portion of Tucson and out lying area daily with personal Vehicle with no reinbursment. Was not given any previous locations where crew was working each day
and had to seek lacations. TEK systems did not respond to problems and kept things under wraps.
NONE
Kontra érvek
expenses out of pocket/Vehicle, gas.lots of driving daily
Satified Consultant
EMR Consultant and Chart Abstractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Independence, OH2018, január 31.
TEKSystems is a great company to work with. What stands out about Tek is their hands-on approach to communication/weekly contact with their employees. They focus on customer satisfaction and are open to all concerns, endeavors and will facilitate as applicable.
TEKsystems Provided Great Opportunities
Analyst and Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, január 31.
The timing of TEKsystems being my employer was perfect - I needed different opportunities, and I got them with TEKsystems' clients. TEKsystems supported me when I started looking for other work when the main project ended, but not everyone is perfect, and the opportunities just weren't there (not their fault).
Pro érvek
Handled lots of paperwork to help me focus on the job for the client
Kontra érvek
Hard to find work when a project ends.
Teksystem did good
Field Ops contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, január 31.
Teksystem was very helpful. It was primetheraputics that was not good to work for. Teksystems negotiated my contract to hire. Was great contract at the beginning but after I was hired on directly with primetheraputics, but within a year things changed for the worse.
Pro érvek
They take care of their contract employees
Kontra érvek
Contract work. Sometimes far and few jobs available
Munkahelyi kultúra
main job was outsourced, went to teksystems to stay where i was at.
Field Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2018, január 29.
My rep from teksystems kept in contact with me she was great. I really had no issues. I think I could have stayed longer but no advancement, pay increases and time off.
weekly pay
Kontra érvek
no time off, had to pay for my insurance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for.
Senior Project Management Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, január 29.
TEK systems is a great company to work for. The recruiters are always checking in to see how things are going and are ready to assist with anything you may need from them. Very little downtime between assignments.
Enjoyable and collaborative
Lead Cobol Developer / Quality Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, január 29.
My experience was enjoyable. I also like the management and job location. The team was very collaborative, yet competitive, which was a good mix. Management was open to new ideas.
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was good training on how to grind
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, január 28.
I learned how to really work hard make an impact at Tek but the culture was not great. This made it a good learning experience but not a good overall experience.
Enjoyable place to work
Systems Administrator Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, január 27.
The teams that worked together worked well together. Equipment was either grouped together or needed to be assembled to take to the location where the work was being done. Had to travel to the locations which were no more than an hour drive. Travel was paid by mileage.
Pro érvek
free food, good instructions to get job done, and good people to work with during assignment.
Kontra érvek
Downtime and rescheduled work because nobody had a key for the location.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for
Installation Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Destin, FL2018, január 26.
I enjoyed working for this company. I would usually work from 10 pm to 6 am. This wasn't ideal, but the work wasn't hard. I would install cash drawers, point of sales, switches, and other essential hardware/software and it wouldn't require much effort.
Great pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Refresh Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Radnor, PA2018, január 26.
TEKsystems is a great place to work. It is mostly contract work with the potential to go perm. I would highly recommend it to anyone. I have completed 2 contracts and have no complaints.
Good contracts good people
Sr. Network Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, január 26.
5 stars, A++, typical days, enjoyable work, good culture, working with recruiters was great and painless. Eventually we will find full time placement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the recruiters make all the money
Network Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, LA2018, január 26.
teksystems isn't all that different than other contract entities in the industry. no paid time off, no benefits, no real job security, contractor pay is abysmal
pay
TekSystems
Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2018, január 25.
Recruiters are awesome, friendly and professional. Was immediately placed. Recruiter would follow up monthly and stay on touch on a regular basis. Explained position thoroughly.
Professional
Temporary
TEK Systems
System Consultant at Pearson Education (Volt alkalmazott) –  Iowa City, IA2018, január 25.
Enjoyed working for them, it was a relax environment but at times was very high paced.
Hardest part was having to get up so early,
best part was working with a good and dependable team.
Flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
Position was contract only.
Tech Systems
Communications Technician III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, január 25.
Best recruiter out of all the ones i have tried to do business with. They have jobs all the time. Very nice personnel at Tek Systems. Cant wiat for my next call.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staffing company with a heart for its employees.
Desktop Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, január 24.
The assignments that I worked for this company were everywhere form the small 3 to 4 day assignments to the full-time temp to hire that I last worked for them. For each assignment that I worked, there was never any confusion. My questions were answered and the business went smoothly. The recruiter that I had treated me like family. I obtained plenty of skills from the assignments with this company such as Citrix, advanced printing, and Active Directory. The workplace culture was professional, bright, and upbeat. The hardest experience I had with them was when my recruited died. IT was very emotional. I had very many enjoyable times on the various assignments that I worked for them. And they always treated me fairly.
Tech Contractor
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, január 24.
Decent company but the only thing about contracting firms is that once they find you a job they really don't follow up with you anymore. And once the contract is over you more than likely wont hear from them again.
Great Place
System Support Specialist/Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, január 23.
I would recommend Teksystems to anyone. Great staff will work for you on getting you a job. Worked for them as a contractor for a short time before they helped me land a good job.
great people