TEKsystems Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 568 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Excellent coworkers
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA2018, április 26.
This was by far the best up and coming company when i worked there 15 years ago, They were always training you and making sure that you were advancing if you were interested in doing so. There are not many companies that do that.
Great financial potential
very young
professional management
End User Computing Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, április 26.
Awesome recruiting team. Great pay with exciting work and chances to learn new assignments. Offered Per Diem while working out of town. Does an awesome job of taking care of the IT field workers.
pay
short contractual work
Range of client activity
Senior Quality Assurance Test Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2018, április 26.
ABN AMRO Mortgage Group
Analyzed all technical and functional requirements to develop test conditions, scripts and cases
Basic office culture environment
learned new tools
Kontra érvek
projects based out of external worksite
Recruiter
Technical Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, április 26.
overall great experience, better suited for someone out of college. However the company promotes from within and provides a great training program. I'd recommend for those who are getting started in their career not ideal for someone 5 or more years in their career
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt very valued for my knowledge and expertise
Network Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange County, CA2018, április 25.
I was allowed to telecommute
I was provided with a work phone number
there were minimum meeting requirements, and usually by phone
I felt extremely valued for my knowledge and expertise
typical day at work was to log in remotely to the customer network (Verizon Wireless), and access their proprietary systems
order required circuits and configuration changes
update circuit/equipment records
issue work order to operations groups
the hardest part of the job was keeping track of project completions, and reporting completions to customer
most enjoyable part of the job was working with techs and engineers at the various service providers and internal employees of the customer (Verizon Wireless)
telecommute from home
Kontra érvek
the work tracking methods and completion reporting procedures were very cumbersome
Munkahelyi kultúra
TekSystems Recruiters are there for you
Technical Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2018, április 25.
I truly enjoyed working for TekSystems. They truly work for you, taking care of all of your requests and needs as soon as you voice them. Your recruiter finds you a position, then it is up to you to make it work.
They are your advocate
Kontra érvek
When your contract is over, you are out of a job
Recruiter lied about position
Desktop Support for University Of Michigan (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, április 25.
The recruiter that I had promised me everything I had in my previous role: paid time off, just a slight pay lowering. He also said that there was a very good chance of being hired in as a full-time employee. There is not a very good chance for contractors here. Contractors are treated like second class employees in this project. I cannot speak for any other project that TekSystems would assign to their employees.
Friendly people
Kontra érvek
No chance of advancement, no chance of pay increase, no paid time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional company to work for
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IL2018, április 24.
Pros: Pays well and does a good job with matching your skills with a company.
Cons: Sometimes months go by before they are able to place you at another client site.
Great ledership
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Falls Church, VA2018, április 23.
Teksystems offered a great working environment and the opportunity to make things your own. Great people and they work with you to help set you up for success.
placed employees correctly
Customer Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2018, április 23.
Took care of my workplace needs. Called often about my welfare and concerns. supervisor was friendly and empathetic about ant concerns that I had.This was a good place to work
Contractor
ASSOCIATE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, április 23.
I am a contractor with Tek Systems and I have to say they were very adamant about getting me a position. I had just graduated college in December of 2017 and they got me a position in late January. There is no PTO which is my only gripe but they got my foot in the door for my career in IT.
Wokplace
BUSINESS ANALYST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, április 23.
Management is great.. Nice assignments Management is very upfront and honest Benefits are okay..Time off is earned and negotiated at time of contract. .
Employment
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, április 23.
Teksystems is overall a professional and well organized company. They keep in communication with there staff and truly care about your care as contractors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
TEK Systems was very helpful in my career.
Cybersecurity Incident Technician (Contracted) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minnesota2018, április 23.
The managers were very supportive when an issue arouse. The contracts were clear on the job description. TEK also kept me up to date on next contracts that I was eligible for. The SkillSoft benefit was a great incentive.
Pro érvek
SkillSoft continuing education online course.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Systems Engineer/ Patching lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, április 22.
The management team that I was under was some of the best I've experienced. Very transparent and provided plenty of feedback about the direction of project that we were doing for the client and any foreseeable changes.
Little actual management
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Remote2018, április 22.
I have a contract position through TEK at a large IT company. While they check in semi regularly, there is no real management or advocacy for you with the client. They seem more concerned about keeping the position filled so they get paid, and not helping you advance your career. There are no benefits--no vacation, subsidized health insurance, retirement contribution--and the pay is below market for the actual work being done.
Working remotely
Kontra érvek
Below market wages, no benefits, no guarantee that you will be employed tomorrow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Actively interested in your success
Sr. Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, április 21.
As a contracting company, Tek is focused on finding you the best job fit. The recruiters use the contacts they have across the many companies they work with to help find active and unposted jobs, giving you an edge over the general public.
Just wasnt for me
Applications Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, április 21.
This is a great job for someone who is business minded and wants to be competitive in the business sphere. i am just not that type of person so i did not particularly enjoy my time there. i enjoyed my coworkers but the job was not for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Will find you a job if it benefits them
Network Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, április 20.
From time to time TekSystems will find you a job but they will take most of the money you are making and shell out a small portion to the actual worker of the contract
free lunches
Kontra érvek
make one mistake and they'll never find you work again
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace but long hours to see success
Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, április 20.
It is a great company for younger employees as they cater to recent college graduates! However, since it is in staffing there are long hours and up/downs.
Care about having relationships
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TEKsystems? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van