TEKsystems Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 839 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Get your feet wet
First Bank Contract (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, október 26.
Tek systems offers the type of contracts that help you get your feet wet in the industries you chose that they work with. The recruiter stays in touch with you to make sure you are doing ok. Also to see you need anything and are comprehend the position well.
great immersion
short contracts
Great Way into Sharp Health Care
Data Center Liaison - Solutions Architect (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, október 25.
Recruiters and Account Managers were helpful and guided me through the interview and on boarding process from start to finish. Tek Systems workplace culture was great. Always felt I could reach out to people when I needed to.
great people, good pay
no PTO
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excelent support for job experience
Project Manager for Toyota R & D (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2018, október 24.
I am very impressed with the support and responsiveness received from TEKsystems. They exceed my expectations in both providing job opportunities and following up each and every month with seeing how things are and if there is anything that I would need.
n/a
Human Resources/Compliance Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 24.
great place to work.
not sure what else you are needing me to say.
good luck getting hired.

anything written after this point is forced as indeed is forcing me to write 150 characters more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tech Systems is a great place for a first job
IT / Networking contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, október 24.
Tek Systems compiles jobs of diverse nature and sends you where ever short term (and sometimes long term) jobs need to be performed. The management handles many jobs at once and the team lead does most of the day to day management. Lots of flexibility and room to grow. A diverse work culture is present.The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting others from various backgrounds.Skills are shared and broadened by repetitive daily grind and seeing how others get the job done. My jobs were on military bases and schools which needed their network to be upgraded. Occasionally a hospital would need their virus software to be upgraded.At other times a virus needed to be cleared from hard drives.
flexible hours
distant job locations
Excellent
Microsoft, Senior Developer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, október 24.
Love TekSystems, would gladly work with them again in the future. Their recruiting staff is amazing and they never fail to provide me the support I needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expect to never put away your phone.
Technical Recruiter (Information Technology) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2018, október 23.
Not the most transparent when starting. 10 hour days minimum, and stuck in some old habits when it comes to their day to day. Nice people to work with internally.
review
Information Technology Analyst - HelpDesk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edina, MN2018, október 23.
I don't think its appropriate to require someone to perform a review of former employment as a requirement to move forward in a career path, I do not agree.
never worked here
Retail Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 23.
it wont let me get through this section unless I type something this ridiculous only 79 characters to go I never worked here this is really frustrating
this form
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Pleasent
Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, NE2018, október 23.
Tek Systems is not your typical contractor company. They recruiters and management seem to take interest and truly want you to have the best experience while working for them. They offer great benefits and are always willing to help in any way they can
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Liars
IT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario2018, október 23.
Lied about the nature of the job. Did not pay overtime. Forced on-call rotation when explicitly told it wasn't part of the position. I felt like a commodity being used to make other people money. I will never work for them again.
Liars
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on what you value
IT National Government Services Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, október 22.
TEKsystems is all about spread. The manager does not care if your personality is good for the office. All he cares about is making the office money. He does not care what roles are easy and what roles are difficult. He gives off the (figure it out) mentally. That is not acceptable for any type of job.
Desktop Technician
PC Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, október 22.
Was a good job but as a contract job, it was never promised from one day to the next. So long as you showed that you were interested in the company you were contracting for and had good production, you usually had more days to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
IT Consulting
Project Manager - Release Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parsippany, NJ2018, október 21.
TEKsystems is an IT Consulting company. They have many clients. They are very supportive of there employees. The health benefits for a contractor are high.
Contracted to Bank of America as a Web Engineer
Sr. Windows IIS Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, október 21.
Had the opportunity to work from home. Enjoyed my job as a web engineer contractor at Bank of America but did not have the opportunity to go full-time although I did work beyond what was expected from me.
work from home
Kontra érvek
No vacation, sick leave, and not much benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice folks - easy to workwith
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 19.
This is a company that hires folks to contract to other organizations. They are very response and friendly. My first interview with them was over coffee at a starbucks.
Good Company to Work For
Network Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Walton Beach, FL2018, október 19.
TEKsystems recruited me for a network engineering job and I have liked the position so far. I am working as a TEKsystems employee for another contracting company, so I don't know too much about TEKsystems themselves since I don't really talk with them much other than administrative actions. I am getting paid on time so I like what TEKsystems is doing.
Remote Work
Unorganized in-processing, compensation, benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work and grow
Senior Systems Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2018, október 18.
TEKSYSTEMS gave me a great opportunity to show my best attributes for the customer. They care about their employees and will give them every opportunity to grow with the company.
great work environment
Good firm for contractors
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, október 18.
I liked Tek systems. I was able to find some contract work while looking for a full time job. I was even offered a full time position by the firm I was contractoed out to by Tek Systems, but the offer came at a time where I was offered more closer to home.
Nice people
Benefits are lacking
Good Job to have
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MD2018, október 18.
I was working as a contracted employee for the University of Maryland Medical Center and I was assisting with the implementation of their new Software. I answered questions that I was highly trained on and I did a great job, held some fun night time conversations with my co-workers, and learned from the leadership and guidance of the rest of the staff. Overall, it was a great experience.
Pay, Hours
Temporary
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TEKsystems? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van