TEKsystems Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 633 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
A Great Recruiting Firm
Technical Delivery Mgr/Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 6.
I loved working for TEKsystems. Always on top of looking for the right position for you to ensure you're the perfect fit. Very professional. Locations always well kept.
Placement
Data Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, július 5.
I would be placed into good situations that met with my skillset and would recommend them as a placement services to anyone. I will be reaching out to them for future opportunities
Staffing with a bow
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver CO2018, július 5.
They, meaning TEKsystems Global Services, pretends to be a services company, but at the end of the day it is staffing. Just in time inventory for people to deliver solutions ad hoc, not a true professional services company that leads their customers to the finish line.
Flexible work schedule
Lack of management effectiveness
Munkahelyi kultúra
Temp service that uses you up
COMMERCIAL Fire/Security Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, július 5.
This is just a temp service for the fire and security industry. They use you up, pay little, and provide nothing. Hard place to go if you are already working for a national company, but good place to start if you are trying to make your way into the industry. You will be used by the national companies to do all the hard labor wire pulls and rough ins on dirty accounts in bad neighborhoods, when they need extra help.
Good Organization
Managing Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 5.
This is a good organization with many helpful resources. Helpful in aspects of job searches as well. Temporary to permanent positions are typically available.
Contract work
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edina, MN2018, július 3.
I haven't worked for TekSystems in many years. I do remember that the recruiters were very good at staying in contact and staying on top of any issues that may come up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Underpaid and lied to about pay rates
Help Desk Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2018, július 2.
Be careful about trusting what they say about how much they are going to pay you, what is the most they can pay you and what you'll make if your hired by the company your contracting for. I worked with other people who were contracted by TekSystems and even though we were in the same job and hired around the same time, we were paid several dollars different even though TekSystems tried to deny that they could make the pay even.
No paid vacation days
Job Placement company
IT Support Representative/Windstream contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairport, NY2018, június 30.
TekSystems is a job placement company. They work hard to help you find a job effectively. Weather it is a contract or full time possition. They are definitely the best at helping you find the right job for your needs
Pro érvek
help you find the right job for you
Kontra érvek
most jobs are contracts but most lead to full time
Review
Information Technology Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, június 30.
This was a temporary contract job. Didn't expect deep company roots or connections. They paid well, and provided me everything I needed to do my job and they allowed me to travel.
Wreck
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, június 28.
They have some big clients, but once you are in you are on your own. You are nothing but a number and they will lie their teeth off to keep you complacent or hoping that any issue from minor to major is resolved. They lied to my friend, they lied to me, and later liked to the unemployment office. I found people nice to your face but unethical in their daily and overall dealings.
pay
unprofessional, unethical, deceitful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
my ability
Sr. Technical Support Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, június 28.
I have learned agreat deal working @ Stanley, Black & Decker. Mostly on the job & figuring out how to do it. I like the work & i enjoy helping people mostly every day
Pro érvek
Independent working coditions some what flexible
Kontra érvek
Pay is low, benfits: medical not good, time off, very little, holidays minimal
Not for me
Application IT Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, június 26.
I came from a lucrative career and wanted to try recruiting out. It was not for me and coming from a company that was so good at training their people, I felt TEKsystems was lacking a lot.
Pro érvek
if you like people you are always around people
horrible training
Decent Recruiting agency
PC WORKSTATION TECHNICIAN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waukegan, IL2018, június 26.
TEKsystems is able to find you work very swiftly but they've got an unusual culture within their business. No two reps are the same in how they talk, approach, negotiate, etc. etc. So if you happen to get a stingy rep that refuses to give you a higher pay, that's probably it. Whereas, sometimes you'll get lucky and find more flexible representatives that are willing to pay you what you're worth.

The company itself is fine and they're pretty good at find places to employ their workers at. The benefits would probably be ok but I don't personally make enough to afford them.

I've learned a lot of I.t. skills working at one of the companies TEKsystems got me a job at. My value is exponentially higher than what I walked in with.

I.t. work varies for what you sign up for. TEKsystems will typically be the company that manages your paychecks and that's about it.
Pro érvek
Good starting point for getting into Information technology
No raises, 50/50 chance on getting a flexible rep, low starting pay rates
A good company
Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whitefield, Karnataka2018, június 26.
A good company, work wise project was not the place where a fresher should join , monotonous and pressurised job where you have to work on weekends with no week off
Allowance
Easy Work Life, not much Movement
Network Technician DDS (LEAD) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frisco, TX2018, június 25.
I was contracted to the T-Mobile NOC. Great place, Great people. very relaxed and they guaranteed 40 hours. Hard to get a raise or move up. Its a great entry level job to get in the industry but no much else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employer is very friendly and treat you with respect not just a commision
Desktop Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Culpeper, VA2018, június 25.
Will recomend teksystem staff will call you and check to see how everything is going on your assignment ,whether through phone call or skype session and the benefits are great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contractorial position with no benefits
Contractor (United Technologies, Corp., Farmington (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Hill, CT2018, június 25.
If you have a partner or spouse and can afford to be a contractor with no paid time off or decent benefits then this is a position for you. I would not recommend for the simple fact that the cost of medical and dental insurance is extremely high and you end up paying a large portion of your paycheck just to cover benefits. They do not offer any paid time off and expect you to fulfill your contract with no time of.
Kontra érvek
healthcare, no paid time off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good place to work until I found permanent placement
Systems Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingsport, TN2018, június 24.
Enjoyed working with many of the folks there. Very responsive. Worked diligently to make sure that i had contracts available. The benefits were a bit dodgy, but the rest of it was fine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work with huge upside
Information Technology Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, június 22.
TEKsystem's culture is the biggest plus to working there along with the huge upside to climb within the company. Someone with a drive for money would excel here.
Strong support system
IT Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, június 22.
TEKsystems is an IT contract resource and solutions company. I do not work directly for TEKsystems. I work as a contracted resource.

TEK has a very strong account management and support team.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TEKsystems? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van