TEKsystems Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 223 értékelés megmutatása
Remote Support - Love the Job
IBM Remote IT Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 29.
Fast Pace-Updating Ticket system, resolving IT Issues with pc's, phones and network issues. Call backs and follow ups. Meeting SLA's. Worked for IBM and love it.
Pro érvek
Remote work 8 hours a day.
No Vacations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Superb individual partner stuck in an ambiguous giant agency.
Data Analyst, Project Manager I & II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Renton & Redmond, WA2017, november 28.
I'm contracting every few years in this economy with the position and culture fit driving my choices and the luck of the draw determining who pays me. It really depends on the recruiter/sourcer. I happen to have a GREAT recruiter right now who happens to be with TEKsystems and found me ahead of the rest who called and weren't as good. I'm having a good experience. I've previously worked with a bunch of idiots serving the Software Giant in the region and those recruitment and then contract experiences were really a trial. They had a staffing challenge and they were staffing people. Absentee agency is better in that case.

With the current gig, the recruiter, account manager, and client worked really well together prior to sourcing me. They knew what they were looking for and I have a GREAT conversion opportunity. I find that the direct placement side of talent agencies are far better for me than the contingent staffing side. I feel like a partner in their business development and have regular check ins. There is a meaningful relationship and exchange happening. I happen to be lucky right now and I'm grateful for it. She and her account partner are fantastic & I live in fear of my recruiter burning out or the culture at TEKsystems driving her away.

I don't expect this experience to repeat and I have zero loyalty to the brand.
Pro érvek
Superb listening and sourcing skills for the client and the contractor
Kontra érvek
Except when is sucks really really bad. The individual makes it what it is.
Great team!
GENESYS ENGINEER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, november 28.
As a temp agency, the team treats you with respect and is on your side. Monthly lunches and weekly donuts if you're in a bigger facility! No regrets signing up with them!!
Great team representing you
Working for TEKsystems
Computer Operator Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Hyde Park, NY2017, november 28.
I was employed at TEKsystems as a consultant computer operator and worked for MasterCard. I wworked there for aabout 6 months.
It was near my home and great for traveling. Their management staff was great and their workers also,
Pro érvek
located close to my home
not sure
Great Company
IT Technical Recruiter - Inside Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, november 28.
Great company with great relationships and definitely teaches you a ton with regards to professionalism, negotiation, and relationship building. Great potential to earn a ton off money.
Great
System Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Framingham, MA2017, november 27.
Wonderful network to be a part of. I was hired by Teksystems thanks to career services at ITT tech after telling them I don't like dealing with people.
Pay
No benefits
Great to work for
Linux OS Remote Support Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IL2017, november 27.
Had great benefits, & the people were all great to work with.
I would have liked to work for them longer, but unfortunately the vendor I was contracted to downsized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best temporary agency to work for in my opinion!
Financial Systems Analyst II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, november 27.
This consulting firm ensured I was comfortable throughout my entire journey with them.
I appreciated the weekly follow-ups, professional customer service, and support from this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great position to begin a career
Information Assurance Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, november 27.
-Sub contract for CSRA where you have the option to convert after 6 months
-Easy going work environment and work times allowing for a well balanced life
Good entry level position
Kontra érvek
Low pay, no time off, no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
its great
Service Desk Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2017, november 24.
I worked as a temp for the company and they were always on the look out for new job opportunities and making sure I was taken care of in my role.they always had my back in any situation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A nice collective of sharp minds
Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearborn, MI2017, november 22.
With IT and management personnel there is a plethora of things to learn. I strengthened my basic understanding of Program Management from a very effective manager/mentor. The culture was a fun one with an open medium of communication, company events, and sports teams.

The most challenging and rewarding aspect of TEKSystems was all of the opportunities to learn from the group of folks.
Community
Kontra érvek
Training is available but not mandatory
Temp Agency
Linux Server and ICMS Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, november 22.
TekSystems is a temp agency. The account Managers and even the Regional Account Manager do keep in touch with you on a regular bases to see how things are going, which is nice, but other than that don't expect much from them.
Pro érvek
Fills the gap till something better comes along, Lunch with the Regional Manager
Kontra érvek
Temp Agency, low pay, ridiculous benefits.
Bad Insurance
Network Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Radford, VA2017, november 22.
If you are single, TEK systems is the place for you. If you need benefits and have a family to look after find somewhere else to work. The insurance options are a joke and they have done nothing to fix the situation.
Kontra érvek
Bad insurance, fast recruiter turnover, bad communication.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice collegues, let you use your creativity, they pay attention to clients and employees
RegSCI DR Program - Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 21.
Dependent on client you are assigned to. I Learned a different company, regulator's requirements, structure and culture.

Regular lunch touch point meetings with assigned recruiters and account managers.

Needs improvements in planning and assigning consultants expected to roll off of an assignment; or have reached end of contract. Need to be more proactive in this space.

Also, need to work on better options for paid vacation and holidays without impacting consultants salary and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Better options for paid vacation and holidays without impacting consultants salary and benefits, Need to be more proactive in new assignments for employees with upcoming expiring contracts
Fun work environment
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, november 20.
Great people to work with in the company and you have the flexibility to set meetings and get out of the office. It is a great place to start off a career in the IT department
Munkahelyi kultúra
interesting job to work at.
telecomuication (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2017, november 20.
tek systems deal with a lot of traveling around from city to city and unloading material to perform jobs and you are under a lead who knows how to execute the job. also the pay was good and you get to learn a lot about AC. D.C. current and a lot of pulling cable from one destination to another. and stitching down to the racks that are build from the ceiling to the bays i loved at first then my ability to lift heavy racks and equipment begin to be a bit difficult to bear so i was not able to continue. therefore i had to find less harder to do. However i enjoyed a lot working in that field.
experience
climbing on high racks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start a Carrer
Network & Desktop Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2017, november 20.
Excellent place to get started in the IT industry.....if you can make a name for yourself at Teksystems you can make it in pretty much any industry you choose.
Pro érvek
Feet first jumping into the deep end
Kontra érvek
Nothing is permanent or steady
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job/ Pay could be a lot better
Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frisco, Tx2017, november 19.
Work schedule inst awful, but could use a different schedules to accommodate workloads Usually 36-48 hours per week. Only downfall is pay and little room to advance. Must meet hour updates and constantly watched

Nice people that work there and a new manager is very nice. Some our unfriendly and not very helpful.
Pro érvek
Relaxed dress code and decent schedule.
low pay
Contract position, good management
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin Oh2017, november 19.
Working on a cellular site project, strong organization and management, decent benefits and working structure, definitely would recommend this organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired as a contractor to work at a telcom company
IT Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2017, november 17.
The staff in the area region I was in was great. The were helpful with ensuring my Resume looked perfect. My Recruiter work with often to ensure everything was always on the up and up.
Pro érvek
The communication between team members
Kontra érvek
The firms that use them may not fill them in the loop sometimes.

Átfogó minősítés