TEKsystems Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 788 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
It's a contract company
System Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, október 10.
2nd time I've worked with this company, A very good experience both times. 1st time converted to full time with a company and 2nd time was a 18mo contract. No complaints
The best IT Contractor firm
Network Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New City, NY2018, október 10.
The folks of TekSystems are very professional and kind however they do need to focus on hiring more seasoned recruiters with at least a fundamental knowledge of IT. My assigned recruiters were straight out of college and were wonderful people but lacked the technology knowledge important to getting me placed in my desired role. Instead I was placed in a role I was incredibly overqualified for with the promise to high and my responsibilities would be more aligned. Of course things change and the job functions were not going to change after almost a year of being asked to sit tight... Everyone has to learn some how but not when I was promised one thing and given another.
Pro érvek
Kind people, monthly client lunches
Kontra érvek
Lack of technical knowledge to properly place high skilled candidates
Productive place to work
Principal Consultant - Digital Product Owner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, október 10.
They are professional in finding the right opportunities. Mostly the recruiters and account managers will reach out very promptly and will focus on atlas three to four opportunities that are suitable to your expertise.
Meh
Wells Fargo Migration Help Desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2018, október 9.
Remote position in West Des Moines presented as 6-24 months, turned into less than 4 very strange months. At least it was remote work, but I've never felt less necessary to an organization.
Remote
Everything else
IT/Network Station Installation Technician
IT/Network Station Installation Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, október 9.
While contracted to TEK Systems uninstalled, moved, and reinstalled workstation hardware and peripherals in different office locations In the Dallas Ft. Worth area.
Pro érvek
Good jobs with good compaies
Kontra érvek
Part time and contract work
Opportunist hiring staff
Networking Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, október 9.
Teksystems is a temporary hiring agency locate around the US. It was with Teksystems that I began troubleshooting. Quickly learning my interest in the craft.
Typical Contract House
Ford Motor Company IT Billing Financial Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allen Park, MI2018, október 9.
TEKSystems offers competitive pay, including PTO and medical. As a contract house, staff can be placed at one of their accounts. Management of contract is handled by the Account Manager, but the Recruiter is the touch point for the employee. Regular phone calls and lunches to stay in touch.
Contract House
Contract House
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job culture and management was a problem
Senior Software Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2018, október 9.
Worked in their IT Service domain. Good sides about TEKsystems are including good pay scale and quality work opportunity. But work culture is not that good and higher management is highly responsible for that. Very dependent on few customers and projects given by them.Not able to expand their business in service domain.
Pay scale and Work opportunity
Less projects, work culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Consutling firm that supports its consultants
Manager of IT (Volt alkalmazott) –  East York, PA2018, október 8.
They made sure the jobs they presented me were good fits and supported me with anything I needed to successfully do my work. The benefits were ok and they allowed me to do my job.
Work was good.
Quality Center ALM Senior Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  I worked from home2018, október 7.
Good place to work and management receptive to ideas. I guess I need to say more because someone set the parameter up. So I worked remotely and was available anytime outside of work for emergencies
Munkahelyi kultúra
PC Deployment Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, október 6.
Working with TEK systems I was given the opportunity to work with some very intelligent resourceful and self starting personnel.
I was able to assert my knowledge and learn from others.
Some days held more of a work load than others but we managed through team work.
Management proved to be accommodating at willing to work with employees on appointments and scheduling.
Good Management
contract work only
Great IT recruiter
Technology Field Support Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, október 5.
The recruiters I met through this company are very friendly, and will help you get a job. They stay in constant contact to make sure you're being treated fairly.
Pro érvek
Quick callbacks for jobs.
Not enough pay!
Munkahelyi kultúra
setting a high standard for contact companies
Desktop Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, október 5.
TekSystems has really great, knowledgeable recruiters working for them. When I needed a new contract, all I had to do was call them and I was quickly placed in interesting new opportunities.
Pro érvek
Could always reach out to my recruiter
no cons, really
Munkahelyi kultúra
Recruiters never find you work
IT Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 4.
If you wanted pay increase you can bet that they wont have any work for you. They will send you to places across the city for the least money they can pay you. Recruiters don't really care about you. They just want to make money off you.
Never get to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work if you get a good manager.
Technical Writer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, október 4.
My first manager was great and we stay in touch. The company turned the project I was on over to another manager who really didn't know what they were doing and did not understand the needs of my team. The project went downhill after than and was eventually suddenly stopped with everyone told to pack up and go home THAT DAY. Very sad, they had an excellent project and messed it up by moving the good manager to another role before the project was over.
Agile work environment
Kontra érvek
Poor management by moving project manager off of project before completion.
Professional contractor
Epic CT Clindoc Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 3.
My recruiter was very involved with us and the client. He rewarded our hard work and was present for any concern we or the client may be having. I would recommend Teksystems.
Great Contract Job
Facets Quality Auditor-Client Services Excellus (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, október 3.
Worked at Excellus thru Tek Systems for 18 months. Management at Excellus and Tek Systems was great. Just wished it had turned out to be temp to hire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my work experience.
Technical Publications Editor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Remote2018, október 3.
I enjoyed my contract with TEKsystems and would love to work with the company again. The job provided me the opportunity to grow my editing skills while working in a remote environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
TekSystems is a great place to work.
iSeries Programmer Analyst at US Autoforce (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2018, október 3.
They have provided me with great opportunities for me to consult at. When an assignment is not working out they will work to find another suitable work place.
It varies
Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, október 2.
Contract house so what you get really depends. I've had good project managers and bad. I've had the best job I've had in my life, and the worst. Benefits are bare minimum. Dental/optical isn't terrible but I hope you are young or your spouse has medical. 401k isn't matching or anything. Your contract is what you negotiate. Realize they are probably at least doubling there money on you. Make them give you the days off you need, if they offer you $20/hr, ask for $25 or $30. Biggest problem will probably be support after you are in a contract. Their job is to stick you somewhere. After that, you are passive income. So the recruiter has to be out hustling and finding someone else. It's just the nature of the business. It's not terrible, just make sure you can survive on what you negotiate up front.
Depends
Depends
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TEKsystems? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van