TEKsystems Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 786 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
IT Consulting
Project Manager - Release Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parsippany, NJ2018, október 21.
TEKsystems is an IT Consulting company. They have many clients. They are very supportive of there employees. The health benefits for a contractor are high.
Contracted to Bank of America as a Web Engineer
Sr. Windows IIS Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, október 21.
Had the opportunity to work from home. Enjoyed my job as a web engineer contractor at Bank of America but did not have the opportunity to go full-time although I did work beyond what was expected from me.
work from home
Kontra érvek
No vacation, sick leave, and not much benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice folks - easy to workwith
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 19.
This is a company that hires folks to contract to other organizations. They are very response and friendly. My first interview with them was over coffee at a starbucks.
Good Company to Work For
Network Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Walton Beach, FL2018, október 19.
TEKsystems recruited me for a network engineering job and I have liked the position so far. I am working as a TEKsystems employee for another contracting company, so I don't know too much about TEKsystems themselves since I don't really talk with them much other than administrative actions. I am getting paid on time so I like what TEKsystems is doing.
Remote Work
Unorganized in-processing, compensation, benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work and grow
Senior Systems Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2018, október 18.
TEKSYSTEMS gave me a great opportunity to show my best attributes for the customer. They care about their employees and will give them every opportunity to grow with the company.
great work environment
Good firm for contractors
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, október 18.
I liked Tek systems. I was able to find some contract work while looking for a full time job. I was even offered a full time position by the firm I was contractoed out to by Tek Systems, but the offer came at a time where I was offered more closer to home.
Nice people
Benefits are lacking
Good Job to have
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MD2018, október 18.
I was working as a contracted employee for the University of Maryland Medical Center and I was assisting with the implementation of their new Software. I answered questions that I was highly trained on and I did a great job, held some fun night time conversations with my co-workers, and learned from the leadership and guidance of the rest of the staff. Overall, it was a great experience.
Pay, Hours
Temporary
Okay
Contractor to Clearwire (Volt alkalmazott) –  california, washington and Idaho2018, október 17.
When teksystems has work, they're not bad, they pay every week and on time. Wish I could work with them more often but, of recent years, they don't really get too many jobs that pay well however, in the past, I had some great times with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Senior IT/Telecommunications Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK 741032018, október 17.
The Director of TEKsystems over the Tulsa, OKC, and NWA office is a great person to work with and for. Not only does he actually care about the people that work with him but, he also cares that the people TEK puts to work.
Wouldn't Recommend
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westlake Village, CA2018, október 17.
Teksystem's is a good company to start with right after college. It's also a good opportunity for someone that is fine with spending 12 hours in an office with minimal results.
Pro érvek
free lunches, flexible schedule, development training
Kontra érvek
Hours, compensation and worked lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's a staffing company in the tech industry
Middleware Analyst (Nationwide) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, október 15.
it's a staffing company in the tech industry, what more is there to say. they'll help you find a job but only if they benefit and skim off the top first, but they know a lot of people, good way to get a foot in the door.
access
expensive healthcare benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Time working at TEKsystems was very challenging and rewarding.
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paragould, AR2018, október 14.
The position was a challenging position I enjoyed my time working at TEKsystems this position helped fine tune my field engineering skills. The company’s mission was fulfilling the companies (TEKsystems) client field service needs.
fun place to work
Contract Senior Project Manager, PMO (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, október 14.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Tennessee

great place to work
fun environment
awesome facility spread throughout 5 buildings
over 5000 employees at the Chattanooga site
professional environment; 5 cafeterias located onsite
Kontra érvek
Tough to convert from contractor to FTE role
Contract job
Voice Architect/Voice Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, október 14.
Job was as described, and all were very professional. All questions I had were handled quickly. Management was involved throughout the whole length of the contract.
Great opportunities
Some short contract work
Staffing
Senior IT Project Manager (Consultant) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tennessee/Kentucky/Wisconsin2018, október 14.
I've worked on and off through TEKSystems since 2000 and I've enjoyed working with their teams. I've worked for other staffing organizations and have not received the same support. The TEKSystem recruiter and Account Manager take me out to lunch each month to find out how I'm doing and if I need anything. They have a mixer a couple of times a year so we can meet the other contractors in the area and learn about the opportunities in the other companies TEKSystems supports in the area.

When my contract with a company is coming to an end, TEKSystems is busy to find me my next contract. I have an RV that I stay in when working at a customer's site so I'm not limited to a single job market. TEKSystems reaches out to my supervisors to get references so that work is done and shared with other offices so I don't need to worry about that.

I always look for challenging positions and TEKSystems has never let me down. As a contractor, it is important to remember you work for TEKSystems and not the company where you are placed. I keep my eyes and ears open for new opportunities and pass that information on to my Account Manager which they really appreciate.
Pro érvek
New challenging oppotunities and the support I need to succeed.
Staffing Company
SOC Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  DC - District of Columbia, DC2018, október 13.
TEK is a staffing company. The benefits are bad - just enough to be legal I'm guessing. I had to buy an insurance policy to cover the expenses not paid for by the medical insurance that I got thru TEK - which were numerous. No match on the 401k.
The salary is very good. It is just a means to an end.
no benefits
Competitive & Driven
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indiana2018, október 11.
If you're lazy or unmotivated to go above and beyond, don't apply here. The culture demands results, allows for mistakes, and takes daily action seriously.
Limitles Oppurtunity
Help Desk Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, október 10.
TekSystems is a great place to get your feet wet and even better if you have experience. If you'er looking to get into the IT field they have a spot for you. If you're and experienced Network Admin they also have a spot for you.
It's a contract company
System Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, október 10.
2nd time I've worked with this company, A very good experience both times. 1st time converted to full time with a company and 2nd time was a 18mo contract. No complaints
The best IT Contractor firm
Network Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New City, NY2018, október 10.
The folks of TekSystems are very professional and kind however they do need to focus on hiring more seasoned recruiters with at least a fundamental knowledge of IT. My assigned recruiters were straight out of college and were wonderful people but lacked the technology knowledge important to getting me placed in my desired role. Instead I was placed in a role I was incredibly overqualified for with the promise to high and my responsibilities would be more aligned. Of course things change and the job functions were not going to change after almost a year of being asked to sit tight... Everyone has to learn some how but not when I was promised one thing and given another.
Pro érvek
Kind people, monthly client lunches
Kontra érvek
Lack of technical knowledge to properly place high skilled candidates
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TEKsystems? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van