TEKsystems Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 223 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Say good bye to your personal life
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  AB2017, december 13.
No work life balance, terrible management. They take people who are decent in sales and put them into director level positions, with little to no training on personnel management or leadership and expect them to positively impact your career. Most people who have been with the company for more than 2 yrs are so indoctrinated they expect you to give up all other aspirations for your life and career and just live the Tek Model. The company is designed to take people fresh out of school who have no life experience and shape them into thoughtless sales people so the company can make more money. no outside the box thinking, high pressure sales tactics to under cut consultants, and when they use you up they will spit you out and hire the next generation
Ok
Desktop Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ft. Wayne, IN2017, december 12.
Tek Systems was a contract job. The staff at Tek Systems was pretty much what you would expect from a contracting company. They came and took you to eat about once a month. Pay was decent. No benefits. No room to advance.
Lunch once a month.
No room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful but lots of opportunities
Applications Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2017, december 11.
not an easy job. lots of ups and downs. nothing is in your control. if you're willing to bust it for a long time before you see the reward then you'll make it.
TEKsystems
Sprint contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarboro, NC2017, december 11.
This was a good contracting firm to work for. They got me on board with Sprint LTD back in 1999, and that helped to catapult me in to Sprint as a permanent employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a nice company-Run run run!
Desktop Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, december 10.
Lousy place to work, they don't care about their employees they care more for the money they make from the clients. They place you in a hostile, harassing work environment and then smile in your face when you bring it to your attention, and will not place you elsewhere, so they pigeon hole you instead! Runnnnnn!
Pro érvek
The pay was decent -only good thing
Kontra érvek
Dishonest, deceptive practices, management is lousy, they don't care about any one but themselves.
Not for everyone
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, december 10.
Difficult work environment. Turn and burn atmosphere that isn't for everyone. Lacking in true customer service values but if you can thrive in that environment, the company does take care of it's employees and there is a lot of room for career growth.
Career growth potential
high stress
Great company
Agile Change Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 9.
TEK was a great company to contract with. The recruiters and account managers were knowledgeable and friendly. The went above and beyond to place contractors.
Rates, Overtime, Companies
corporate culture changing
Delivery Manager II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2017, december 9.
I left TEKsystems after being employed for 5+ years by the company. I enjoyed my coworkers, the variety of work and the flexibility of working from home with travel. Various corporate changes in Global Services led me to leave. The corporate culture that was once a selling a point turned into something unrecognizable - no longer collegial and collaborative. So many external folks hired without promoting from within left a bad taste in my mouth as well as other coworkers. That along with downsizing made the organization very uncomfortable and I always felt like my job was on the line so I left. I don't regret leaving but I left a lot of very good friends and colleagues.
Pro érvek
the people, work-life balance, flexibility of schedule
executive leadership
Just a paycheck processor
Senior Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, december 8.
The clients are great. TEK does not add a lot of value to the relationship. They do take you to lunch once in awhile, but other than that I do not see or hear for an account rep.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive Fun Place to Work with Lots of Opportunity to Grow.
IT Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  FL2017, december 7.
TEKsystems is a great place to start a career. There is an unlimited potential to make as much money as you like. The base salary accompanied by commission, quarterly bonuses, yearly bonuses, 20+ days PTO, and the best training program you can ask for make it an amazing company to work for. No real cons other than hours can be long and like any business the initial first 6 months can be challenging. Also, lots and lots of lunches with contractors/clients - beware of the TEK 20! (insiders joke about gaining 20lbs the first 6 months).
Munkahelyi kultúra
SharePoint Business Solutions Architect (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rock Island Arsenal, IL2017, december 7.
Good place to work. Was nice being able to get paid weekly. Health benefits were too expensive to purchase through the company, so you have to find your own insurance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to get started in IS.
IS consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Framingham, MA2017, december 6.
I was hired on to support the Epic go live launch at umass memorial this October. Was offered (and took) a ton of overtime leading up to, and during the launch.

There is no typical day at work - we get new assignments constantly. I consider that a good thing as i have learned quite a bit.

Management is good overall, and does not micromanage.

The hardest part of the job is not knowing whether or not your contract will be extended!
Pro érvek
Great recruiters, expense account, potential for lots of overtime, fun work environment.
Kontra érvek
Zero days off, benefits package is terrible and expensive, using sick time is almost impossible.
Teksystems loves their employees
Mobile Device Tester (Contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redmond, WA2017, december 5.
I've worked for Teksystems for 2 1/2 years and I really have enjoyed my time. The only reason im leaving is because the Client did not pick up our contract this time around.

The people at Tek were all top notch and I had zero issues other than a few contracters we tried to bring on that just didn't work out and made things harder than it had to be.

The Staff were always willing to help out with anything I needed and were quick to solve issues that cropped up. They would take you to lunch every month at your place of choice. They really prop up the employees so that they can succeed.

I would recommend this company as I've worked for so many contract companies that really don't seem to get it when it comes to how to run a business and treat their employees.

I hope to work for them again down the road!
Pro érvek
They always seem to put you in a position to succeed at your job.
Kontra érvek
Their benefits did not fit my needs and they just felt overpriced for the quality of care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was for getting education, not regular work
Javascript / Angular 4 Training Course Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Allen, VA2017, december 4.
Typical day was go in, learn more about web development from a teacher, do some basic program labs to learn more, and get out. It was fun learning more but very fast-paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Team Leader/Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2017, december 4.
TekSystems is a very good company to work for. The recruiters were very helpful and responsive when finding position. When I needed help with something, they were always there to make sure I was taken care of.
Awesome company to work
Kontra érvek
Contracts were sometimes too short
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Needs Improvement
Electronic Medical Record Deployment Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2017, december 4.
Very little support from recruiter. There was no site training, I have been in the dark on every level since start. I have had to inquire about most things.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great experience
Project Control Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, december 1.
I was very excited that they found me even though at the time I was really looking to get out of telecommunications, but the headhunter talked me into coming in to talk. He sold me on this position and feel very blessed that he persuaded me that day as I wouldn't have had a success run with them or AT&T.
Great clients
no benefits or time off
A good company.
Accounts Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, VA2017, december 1.
My recruiters at TEKSystems were awesome. Various opportunities available in regards to Government or the Private Sector. Recruiters will work with you in placing you in an opportunity that will best match your skill set.
Technical Recruiter
Technical Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, december 1.
Very great opportunity for someone who has the time and lifestyle to dedicate themselves to this opportunity. Great culture, management, and advancement opportunities. Pay was slightly off for the industry and most other companies pay a significant amount more.
Pro érvek
lunch meetings daily, travel opportunities, management is helpful, room for opportunity
Kontra érvek
no work life balance, long hours, low compensation for industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started out well, but ended south
RegSCI DR Program - Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 30.
No paid vacation days
No personal days
No holiday pay
No succession planning for new assignments
Despite regular follow-up lunch meetings with managers
free occassional lunches