T-Mobile

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 25 631 értékelés megmutatása

Kellemes légkör, barátságos hangulat

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Jó munkahelyi légkör, alkalmas a munka végzésre a nagy létszám ellenére. Van lehetőség szakmai előrelépésre, pártolja is a cég az önképzést, illetve segíti belső tréningekkel.

Good place to work.

It gives you the option to create a career and climb the corporate ladder or if it’s just for a short time you still benefit from working with the company. If your working with a solid management team you have flexible schedule, opportunity to make your own money, build customer service skills and personally challenge yourself. You given all the tools necessary to be successful in your position if you choose to work for Corporate T-Mobile.

Loved tmobile

Working with T-Mobile was amazing. I truly miss being with the company. You have so much available to you as far as resources to accumulate a larger pay check and such.

Going downhill

Work gets very repetitive. Annoying environment to work in, where you are constantly looking down at a tablet all day. Good benefits and pay for the most part. Won’t be staying much longer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Absolutely amazing company to work for

I absolutely loved working for T-Mobile great pay great staff and management just impossible to get full time at almost any location. I would recommend this job to anyone

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Typical company; ok to work for until its not

Ok to perform work; then department moved from WA to TX for cheaper labor (ie outsourcing but in the US). I was lucky enough to survive this move but several of my friends were not. As I stayed in WA in another department T-Mo bought Sprint & promised not to lay off people but as soon as the time stipulations were up they did lay off people.

repetitive and stressful

Constantly told to shorten calls, make offers on every call. The schedules are super odd. It’s definitely not easy with constant rude custumers screaming at you over the phone.

Don’t do it

They lie about the commission structure the manger was terrible and unfair can’t really find any pros in working here but definitely a lot of cons.

Family Environment, Hard to Meet stats

Was part of the call center for 15 years. Great place to build life long friends. Stats are hard to meet on a consistent basis without losing the integrity of the customer.

Great Culture and Great People

People are super fun to work with and you can learn from a lot of different people. Work itself has a lot left to be desired. Projects are just taken from contractors and given to FTE teams and the business reqs start before the code can be cleaned/maintained. Uncertainty for the future of Tmobile for Business

Free Lunches, Culture

Not much growth

Simple

It's what you really make out of it to be honest. Its a job that has alot of expectations and has become a little bit more cut throat in a sense. Gets repetitive

Fun work environment

I absolutely love my crew. The job itself is not horrible. We deal with a lot of things on a daily basis. With all that we deal with, I feel everyone deserves more pay. Also, no one gets PTO or any sick leave, and no holiday pay!

Amazing crew

Almost no breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company, but watch out for bad managers

Worked here for over 3 years and was a top sales rep. i was paid very well for my time there. The benefits are fantastic. The commission structure was pretty fair, but they would change it constantly. Many times they would make it seem like you had the potential to earn more, but they’d really take money away somehow. All in all, it’s still possible to make over $70k as a regular sales rep. My only issue was how my employment ended. It was clear retaliation, but I have no recourse. HR is not on your side. Duh. From top in the country, to fired, just like that.

Inclusive work environment, Great pay, Great benefits, Great products

Kontra érvek

Constantly changing commission structure, Lack of job security, Unclear view of company direction from the top
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good Benefits and great pay. Going through training is the best part. It gives you time to make connections that you’ll need to continue on with the hard work that you do.

Toxic Environment.

Lousy pay, favoritism, negative environment. Management encourages questionable behaviors so that they can get promoted. Selfish Senior management and corporate personnel use retaliation tactics and discriminatory behaviors. Not worth your time and/or effort.

management sucks

management has retaliation tactics & theres a language barrier. they dont care about your personal issues or you further your education.. anything thats not strictly about them is a no

Fun workplace

The incentives and the bonuses are a great way to keep employees happy. They have great ways to uneind in the call center, and it helps alleviate the stress of the day.

Catering, perks rooms

Rude customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?The commission checkWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?The work/life balance. Having no set schedule. If you are middle management you are expected to work like higher management with the actual payWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Its fun until entitled customers walk inWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Troubleshooting and some transactions

Straight forward job

Honestly you get what you put in at this job. Commission is definitely a bonus when your hourly sucks but pay attention to the pay structure, trust me. Plenty of hours available since it's steadily busy. Wish management was better instead of giving you the run around.

Get out

Run while you can. Money is disappearing each year from our pockets. Commission is getting worse and worse. Your only hope is to be able to fill a community niche

I enjoyed it

T-mobile was a great job for me. I was still in college and looking to graduate, but T-mobile gave me the skills I needed to apply it into my next role. I enjoy the people and the culture. Sales is sales, but you just gotta have fun with it.

easy shifts

holiday hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: T-Mobile? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés