Sysco

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 5 084 értékelés megmutatása

This is a good job

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
This is a good job and it has good benefits. Hours are flexible and the office is new and has a keurig machine, free coffee and healthy snacks. Food trucks every week.

Challenging workplace with Competitive Environment

I loved working for Sysco Knoxville. I felt that we were all actually a team, both when I worked on Night Shift and when I worked day shift. My manager always listened to me about any suggestions for improvements and did anything they could to implement ideas that we felt as a team would be beneficial. Sysco Knoxville gave us plenty of incentives and had team building exercises more than most places I have worked.

Pro érvek

Working in the cooler/freezer keeps you cool during the hot summer, I lost weight from the physicality of the job

Kontra érvek

The job is physically tough its just the nature of the business, Working in the freezer can suck if being cold is not your gig

Decent job

As a Shuttledriver, I need reliable equipment, tractors, to carry out my job. This is where Geneva drops the ball. Other than that, stay away from the gossip and it's a good job.

2022, július 6.
We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed your time working for Sysco. Thank you for leaving your valuable feedback and we wish you luck with your future endeavors!

Order Selector

Wasn't a good fit for me. Union job. Very high turnover. I ran as hard and as fast as I could, but couldn't see myself doing it for long. I found it very hard to make quota.

2022, július 5.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience working at Sysco. We are committed to creating an open, diverse, and respectful environment and take feedback from our current and former associates very seriously. We’re disappointed to read that you didn’t have a good experience and hope that you provided feedback to the leadership of your Sysco company so that your specific concerns could be addressed. There are many options at Sysco for providing feedback including anonymous methods such as the SyscoSpeaks Associate Engagement Survey and the Sysco Ethics Line. Again, we are sorry to learn that your experience with Sysco was disappointing. We wish you the very best in the future.

Sales and Merchandising- Do not expect any work/life balance

Upper management is extremely out of touch or do not care enough about the associates in these departments to provide the correct headcount or support. Lower expenses > associates quality of life.

2022, július 5.
Thank you for your review. We’re committed to continually improving our overall associate experience, including providing better work/life balance for our teams. Your feedback in this area helps us as we move forward.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Filthiest Warehouse Ever

As someone who worked in a similar fast paced warehouse before I was amazed at how dirty, chaotic and unorganized the place was.Equipment was old and dangerous, but how dirty everything is the scary part, these people handle food products.How do they pass health inspections is beyond me?

good salary

Kontra érvek

management, trainers, coworkers (you are fine if you are a Filipino), outdated and dangerous equipment

2022, július 5.
We appreciate your feedback. Sysco aims to provide the best management and support possible for our associates, and we take your feedback seriously. We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-777-4020 so that we can directly address your concerns.

Outside Sales

This is a job that is based on performance of opening accounts and maintaining them. Unfortunately your hands are tied when it comes to pricing unless you can somehow convince management you need a better deal and that’s not always enough to maintain the customer. Food sales is a cut throat business every penny counts.

2022, július 5.

Not a long term Place to be

pays well indeed it does.A Good company for maybe for someone in the office or behind a desk.But as far as a driver I went out with 15 to as high as 21 stops a day 700 to 1100 cases everyday with no help. I’ve seen people that worked this for 3 -4 months that needed hip replacements. If you didn’t go into work 2 hours ahead of your yard time you’re most likely getting off at 7 o’clock at night. Management is awful people are being place in leadership roles that know nothing about trucking and routing.

Compensation

Poor communication

2022, július 1.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience working at Sysco. We are committed to creating an open, diverse, and respectful environment and take feedback from our current and former associates very seriously. We’re disappointed to read that you haven’t had a good experience and hope that you have provided feedback to the leadership of your Sysco company so that your specific concerns can be addressed. There are many options at Sysco for providing feedback including anonymous methods –––such as the SyscoSpeaks Associate Engagement Survey and the Sysco Ethics Line. If you haven’t already, we hope you will take the time to share the specifics of your feedback in a way that will enable leadership to act on your concerns.

This company doesn't care about their employees.

They overwork their drivers with ridiculous routes with unrealistic stop times for deliveries. They will seek ways to avoid paying out incentives. Supervisor's will not return calls in a timely manner.

Decent pay

Exceedingly long days

Used to be nice

Nothing much to say here. It used to be a great company to work but has declined with new management. They try to help out but a lot of times, they are quite misguided. Middle management is poor and lacking. Sometimes the management does not listen and this makes it difficult to bring issues forward to them sometimes.

Not worth it

Good money, horrible hours and the management tried to get you to lie on your hours and keep you working past DOT regulations. No home life and Sysco doesn’t care if someone in your family is sick or having surgery if you’re not at work you get wrote up and expected to sign a paper stating you refused to go into work. Sysco works you until you have no energy left and have no time at home. If you have a spouse or kids this job is not for you. You also get a 30 minute break everyday for lunch they don’t allow you to take because they expect you to work through it.

Health care

Worst company

2022, július 5.

Lack of respect for religious liberty

Schedule was not advertised or discussed not even at the interview stage. A week in and was informed of a schedule that conflicts with my religious beliefs, there was no compromise or anything except for a short and firm stance from the Director of the facility “don’t come back.” This is a company fails to realize we’re in 2022

2022, június 30.

Very good company to work for

Compensation was great. My schedule was not something I was interested in. The hours were not for me. But an awesome company and great people. The work is rewarding. For right person who can handle the hours, It is a great career

2022, június 29.

This is for the Alaska location

This place is so unorganized and not a team oriented company. Feels like higher ups are just trying to get bonuses and drivers work long days and told to drive equipment that may not pass inspections.

Pro érvek

Tons of hours if you want them.

Kontra érvek

Not good for people with families.

2022, június 28.
We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. Sysco knows that work/life balance is important to our associates. While we’re sorry that your position on our team didn’t adequately meet your needs, your feedback helps us as we continue to improve in this area. We wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Quite possibly the most disorganized and incompetent workplace I've ever been a part of

I worked at Sysco because the starting pay was a decent jump from my dead-end retail job, but my 14 months there were nothing short of unpleasant. Management does absolutely nothing about massive safety concerns, and effectively punishes the hard workers by letting lazy people get away with being lazy, and expecting the more honest workers to pull the extra weight. You'll be more valued at Walmart or Amazon even then you would be at Sysco.

2022, június 27.

The coworkers are good management sucks.

Real bad management.... I got hit with covid and they didn't work with me at all they denied my doctor's letters and fired me so yeah .... Working with 3 palettes is very difficult...

Don't work here.

Supervisors and Managers don't care about your concerns or questions. They don't train you enough for this job.You only get 3 days of training, then you are on your own.Other coworkers don't care if you have any questions, everyone is always busy there so they won't care about your questions/concerns. Shifts are very exhausting, you will always feel tired after you're done your shift.Your feet will be in a lot of pain after your shift ends.They use you all the time.They watch you on their cameras throughout your whole shift.This job is very exhausting by all means. They make you work for them like a slave, you can't even use a washroom unless you're on your break.If they switch you to work in a freezer/cooler during your shift - you only have 5 minutes to change.Working in the freezer is a total nightmare. You will always be timed there.All the time.If you mess up - they can let you go right away.Pay and benefits are good but its not worth to work there.I'd never recommend working there.

Pay is good.

Everything.

No work/life balance

Be prepared to work 12-14 hours every day. After you finish your route, they will always send you to help another driver out. No work/life balance. Don’t get paid enough in my opinion for the work we did. All new drivers will work every Saturday MANDATORY! You don’t get vacation or sick days for a whole year. If you call out sick within a year, they will write you up every time you call out. It happened to me. You can legally as a Class A driver, work 70 hours a week here. I worked about 65 every week. They push you to the limit. Overall, I don’t recommend anybody with a Class A license go work here. Management and DSC (Driver Support Center) never help you. Never answer their phones. And only talk to you when they want you to go help another driver out. Would give ZERO stars if I could!!!!

Kontra érvek

12-14 hours everyday. They call you in on your days off.

Great Culture - Lots of Opportunities

Great work culture and lots of opportunities for movement within the company, whether you want to move up or lateral. Fast paced, but rewarding. Management has genuine care for its employees.

2022, június 27.
Thank you for leaving a review! At Sysco, our goal is to support and sustain an inclusive work environment that engages and enables a diverse workforce. We hope you continue to enjoy your time with us!

A pretty great company to work for

I came to Sysco from 8 years in the IT field. I am reaching my 6 months soon. Workload/Work Environment - Honestly, this is one of the best positions I have ever had as an IT specialist. My workload is flexible and dependent entirely on my pace. The job is quick to pick up and easy to understand. There are a few things that will take a couple weeks to learn well, but that is the same for any IT position. My only complaint for the workload is that I am technically on-call 24/7 with no compensation for actually being on-call. To clarify, I am paid if I actually receive a call after-hours, but there is no 2-3$/hr on-call compensation that you might find in other positions.Compensation - Compensation is very good for the job role, in addition to great benefits for a single person. I have heard complaints in regards to Health Insurance if the person has a family, but between being able to purchase products internally at a discount, the employee stock purchase program, and the 9%(3% default, up to additional 6% match) retirement match the compensation exceeds what one would expect for the standard Tier 2 technician in this area.Management - Management expects you to do your job. As long as your job is done(which is not difficult) Management is filled with laid back and very reasonable people.Summary - Everything considered, the Business Technology Specialist II job role is a laid back, well compensated(for this area) role. Keep in mind that you are much more of an Asset Manager, Project Manager, and IT Team-to-User Liason than an actual Tier 2 technician, but the job role -

2022, június 23.
Thanks for sharing your feedback about what it’s like to be a member of the Sysco team. We strive for excellence as we help our customers succeed. Keep up the good work!

Le salarié est du consommable

Aucun respect pour la vie personnelle, ne surtout pas dire qu'on est épuisé ! Un rythme effréné, un nombre de visites imposé hallucinant, des reportings incessants, des chiffres inatteignables.Sous prétexte que les commerciaux sont cadres, ils doivent tout accepter ! Des mails jours et nuits, on vous demande de garder les téléphones allumés même le samedi sans compensation.Sysco a tué brake et davigel !!!Les problèmes de logistiques et de préparations tous les jours !Et surtout quand vous répondez aux questionnaires internes surtout répondez que tout va bien ou on vous demande de modifier vos réponses ! Et belle politique quand il y a un départ, régulièrement des salariés disparaissent ( démission, rupture de contrat, licenciement) une seule phrase quand on arrive en réunion:Comme vous le constatez, il n'est pas là aujourd'hui, vous ne le verrez plus, il ne fait plus parti de la boîte !!!Entreprise à fuir !
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Sysco? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,0/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Sysco
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?