Munkavállalói értékelés – Symphony Health Solutions

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Symphony Health Solutions

Nice place to work
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, április 22.
Team members and other staff work hard to get things done right. Very interesting software that they developed and enjoyed working with it. Management keep things moving smoothly.

További munkavállalói értékelések – Symphony Health Solutions

No Job Security
Customer Operations Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, április 20.
This is a decent place to work, since they have flexible schedules and you have the ability to work from home a few days a week. I have always had positive experiences with my managers there as well. The major con is that there is zero job security. There have been numerous layoffs over the past several years, and just when you think they are done, there is another round of layoffs. So you never know if you might be next.
Pro érvek
Work From Home, Tuition reimbursement
Kontra érvek
Compensation, Layoffs
Best job I ever had
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Crown Point, IN2016, október 19.
Symphony healthcare is a healthcare facility and rehabilitation resort. I worked housekeeping and I loved it. The patients are nice, staff is great, management actually knows what they're doing and treats the workers like human beings an genuinely cares about them and values them. It is the nicest assisted living/nursing home I've ever seen and if I had a chance to go back I would in a heartbeat. Decent pay, good benefits, schedule was solid. I miss it very much.
Pro érvek
Discounted food, benefits, competitive pay
Kontra érvek
Stressful sometimes, lunch break was a little short

Átfogó minősítés