Symphony Health Solutions Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 értékelés megmutatása
No Job Security
Customer Operations Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, április 20.
This is a decent place to work, since they have flexible schedules and you have the ability to work from home a few days a week. I have always had positive experiences with my managers there as well. The major con is that there is zero job security. There have been numerous layoffs over the past several years, and just when you think they are done, there is another round of layoffs. So you never know if you might be next.
Work From Home, Tuition reimbursement
Compensation, Layoffs
Best job I ever had
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Crown Point, IN2016, október 19.
Symphony healthcare is a healthcare facility and rehabilitation resort. I worked housekeeping and I loved it. The patients are nice, staff is great, management actually knows what they're doing and treats the workers like human beings an genuinely cares about them and values them. It is the nicest assisted living/nursing home I've ever seen and if I had a chance to go back I would in a heartbeat. Decent pay, good benefits, schedule was solid. I miss it very much.
Pro érvek
Discounted food, benefits, competitive pay
Kontra érvek
Stressful sometimes, lunch break was a little short
Small Data Vendor with a Chip on their shoulder
Account Manager & Senior Data Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2015, november 6.
Symphony Health Solutions plays in a commercial Pharmaceutical data space dominated by IMS Health, and is more obsessed by their competitor than by serving their customers. For some Pharma clients, they offer a better data value - less data for a lower price. But they struggle to adjust to client needs within a standardized data delivery framework. Various parts of the company do not communicate well, and emphasis is more on selling than on delighting the clients.
Small Company
Entrenched culture; Do not care about Customer Needs; Unwilling to Change
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Senior Operations Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2015, augusztus 6.
Good place to get your foot in the door. After that there is not much advancement opportunity. Schedule is flexible with work from home benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible work hours but uncertainty in job
Sr. BI Developer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, Arizona2015, augusztus 5.
Symphony health is not as big as other technology company, but, it stands out for having its own distinct work culture that is very different from conventional American company work culture in many ways. They give their employee and even contractors flexibility of working at any time of the day. The main focus is on getting work done and not on the standardizing the way of doing work. This give employees flexibility to work the way they want to. The main down thing for this company is continues change in the leadership and uncertainty of JOB. you have a constant fear of loosing your job here.
Pro érvek
Flexible work hours, Work from home option, result oriented, fluid work culture.
Kontra érvek
job security, work mix up, massive leadership change frequently
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, great people.
Sourcer/Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2015, június 16.
I loved working with Symphony. Great people, passionate and focused. It was never difficult to go to work every morning.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
A Good Place to Work
Project Management (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2015, május 8.
this company is in transition, and there is a lack of communication from the top down to the top up. Management is not leading but intimidating, which is limiting communication and growth. Company goals are not set and management and below do not have a clear picture of the expectations or path for the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Happy, busy, productive and supportive.
Sourcer/Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2015, március 30.
Symphony Health Solutions is a fantastic place to work. I learned new skills on a regular basis, and enjoyed autonomy in my work schedule. Despite the stress of having urgent business needs to meet, I was never micro-managed and never felt unvalued.
Very supportive working environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
A great place to work
Senior Healthcare Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  India2014, december 13.
Your day at Symphony will be a balance of both work and fun. The management is cooperative and will be always available to assist in case of any emergencies. The job security and culture needs a special mention here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work with no job security
MARKET RESEARCH CONSULTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Foster City, CA2014, december 3.
Good company, but no job security. Management can ask you to leave any time and wont let you provide a reason why you need to be given a second chance
Excellent team
No job security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Nice Work culture
Associate Analyst for Symphony Teleca (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Banglore2014, március 26.
Symphony teleca gave me a good opportunity to start my career in better way, its a nice company to work,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Culture challenged by absence of strong management and constant change.
Executive Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix AZ2014, március 17.
Symphony was purchased in 2012 and continues to struggle to define itself and its culture. As a result the employees and management don't have the firm foundation necessary to focus on productivity and positive moves forward.
Pro érvek
Work life balance is possible for me.
Kontra érvek
No challenge and constant redirection and counter intuitive actions on part of management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
Great place, great people
Executive Administrative Assistant to IT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2013, december 17.
I would not leave this company if it wasn't because I have always wanted to live in Florida. The people are great and friendly, including the executives.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Great company
QA Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Mateo, CA2013, június 14.
Great Work place. Nice environment
Lot of opportunities to learn
Great Collegues