Symmetry Financial Group

4,0Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 306 értékelés megmutatása

A great place to be if you can afford it.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Symmetry Financial is like many other insurance companies out there that are not tied to a single brand. They have a large product portfolio, extensive and recurring training and a culture of growth and community. On paper, that all sounds like a fantastic place to work. However, the negative side is that you need to self fund your own leads. For someone starting out, $30+ a lead for fresh ones is not feasible, and the lower cost, older ones will have you spending more time getting yelled at, hung up on, and just generally ignored. Resulting in a full waste of money. If you have the finances to really dig in and get to the people that are still interested in life insurance, than the culture and training of this company is for you! If you are not well off financially, or can't afford any real losses, but still want to break into the insurance industry, then I suggest that you start out at a company that provides leads for you.

Pro érvek

Strong Comraderies, excellent training, top leadership accessable

Kontra érvek

Very high learning curve, expensive leads, shady selling practices
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun working place

It’s a great company to work with. You will learn a lot of things and people will improve a lot in terms of personality leadership communications and leading from the front

Bonuses and promotions

Kontra érvek

Have a little bit of budget

Great Culture and Amazing Management

I've been here for 4 months now and I absolutely love it! You work on your own schedule which allows you to spend time with family. The pay is beyond good, and the leaders above you are always willing to help you.

Great Company/ Great People

This is a job that pays extremely well if you put in the work. You have to go out and make the sale and in the end you rewarded very well.

it's fine

all commission so that kind of sucks if you aren't selling but you basically create your own schedule & have control of your life so as long as you're selling it's kind of a nice job

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Be your own boss and have the opportunity to own your agency

You are your own boss. You go as high as the work you put in. To be successful, you pretty much have to buy leads and work the phone. Good training and great company.

MLM with empty leads

Don’t even try. It’s basically an MLM and you can’t make money until you recruit others. You have to pay for everything pre-getting hired. Which is like $250-$300. And then you have to pay for leads. Run.

Working at SFG

Manager encourages employee to put their money in slot machine and pull lever. Employee loses, manager hires new employee. The symmetry wishing well. Play the slot, it's a fun time.

Beware
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Beware!! You cannot make money unless you recruit!

I was pretty gung-ho when I got started at Symmetry and was told I could recruit or not, it was my choice. Until I heard one of the founders say, "Let's face it! you cannot make money unless you have your own agency and recruit!" I got the heck out of there pretty shortly after that.

Flexibility

Pyramid structure of company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

An amazing support system.

They help get your license and provide help after your license. You can get into contact with several different people for questions, everyone is really great to work with. You make your own schedule.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great for anyone who has a little money already in the bank

I really love SFG! The people, the culture and the travel. Some people join and are broke and broken and paying a lot of money for good leads will keep you in the broke category which in turn, makes you feel broken

Great culture and leaders

expensive leads
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lots of money spent on leads.

You have to spend lots of money on leads. Many leads say they are not interested. They promise a four contact 1 appointment setup. However, I've dailed through countless leads with no appointment. I'm not sure if I would make money with this company or see a return on my money.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great work, but make sure it's for you.

Symmetry Financial Group is a great place for anyone who has a life insurance license. You can set your own schedule and the managers and team leads are very involved and want to see you succeed. It is a great place for anyone with their insurance license, but make sure you are 100%.

Setting your own schedule

Buying leads

Will leave you in debt

Life insurance company that charges you for trash leads. No training. Commission only though commission was good, if you had good leads. They expect you to spend $400+ weekly on leads which will easily put you in debt because the leads are expensive and there were no return on most of them

Underwriter

Job is not for people with morals. You often have to attend meetings where people just want to brag about themselves. They focus on adding more agents to their “teams” but don’t focus on actually helping the people they are serving.

Pro érvek

Work from home, assign your own hours

Upline often felt useless and unnecessary. Fictitious “community” environment

Ambitious Energy and Caring Workplace

It’s more than getting sales it’s a family a company that allows you to work as hard as you want to get the results you want. If you want to get little results and do alittle bit then fine. If you want to open a agency and become a boss that is also possible with symmetry ITS ALL ON YOU 😊 enjoy

Actual Current Symmetry Agent

Here is the deal. I have been with Symmetry for a little over a year. It is not a perfect company, but it is a great company filled with people that actually care about you and your business. Symmetry has two basic divisions. The independent agents and the corporate environment. I can't really speak for the corporate side other than a tour which was incredibly focused on the community. My experience is on the side of the independent agents. You are actually independent so you sink or swim by your own tenacity, dedication, skill, and ability to connect with clients. It is not a career for everyone but for those that excel at it then it is pretty awesome.PROSCommission basedIt is 100% commission based so that means that you have the ability to make a considerable income based off your work. I personally love that I am compensated by the carrier by helping my clients. People come firstYes it means that you have to put up with people. Some clients are terrific. Others are just terrible. You know where else that occurs? Everywhere. People are a mixed lot. Some are wonderful and some are not. Work anywhere from anywhereYou can pick the areas you want to work, the lead generation system that you want to work, and work as much or as little as you chose to work. Some people do not like this. They want a job that has guarantees. They do not like the independence and the great thing is you can work in insurance at a call center or a captive agency. Symmetry thankfully is not that type of opportunity. Instead, it is a place where people that thrive on independence can excel. -
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

More upfront disclosure of what it is before hiring needed

This is an ego and gambling shop to some degree. They hire you before telling you what a 70% is. It is not 70% on everything you sell, only a few products. There is a double month mountain to climb to get advanced. They tried to fix this as an afterthought selling it as innovative thinking and generosity. This is a large commitment. Most tools they have are largely freeware. Your upline might not have your own best interest in mind. Really ask around and don't settle for a weak leader with a big mouth.

Pro érvek

If you love travel much opportunity

Kontra érvek

All travel is at your expense.

Great culture

Very warm and welcoming. Everyone is very nice and energetic. Starting out, income is very slow but they work really hard to help you get it going. Over all very great company

Nice

Interesting company they were great I didn’t work there for long but everything was good I don’t have any complaints and I didn’t work there long enough to have any.

Super flexible!

Love everything except for paying for leads. Definitely takes some grind to get the ball rolling but every new agent has uncapped potential if you're willing to invest the time and money. Truly a long term, solid business investment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Symmetry Financial Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés