Sutherland

3,4Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 7 637 értékelés megmutatása

Nice place to work but stressful when u dedicated but management not

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Nothing else to say really but i enjoyed the work an experince other than that ot was good to work in an office environment i would do it again ..........

Great workplace

The first Good thing About Sutherland they believed in me and offered me a job with good salary.You can improve your Communication soon.You can learn about customer relationship with the organisation.And they will provide you incentive based on your performance(No of positives,Attendance,Login hours).And the cafeteria is good with affordable Price and Quantity.

Best place to work

Best place to work, without job securityThey directly come and say from tomorrow your 14 days banch period is start, after 14 days you will be terminate .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to start career

I had a good experience working in Sutherland. Management and people are wonderful. I would recommend this company to all job seekers, they are even looking for people even without experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The culture will make you stay at Sutherland.

Great company for me especially the site at Carmona the management and the employees are easy to work with definitely will recommend great experience.

free lunch

nothing

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

High pressure and no job security

Rotational shift with no break culture or very minimal bio break. Need to sell after closing the case and they will swap the rotational shift timings often. Cab facility available but they don't support properly and many times I have travelled on my own.Left the job because of some different working culture

It's an okay job

The job is stressful and the pay sucks for what you go through with customers but it's work from home. I don't see myself staying here much longer with cost of living going up but the pay is not. I like my manager and team. The people I work with and the fact that it's work from home are the only reason I'm still here. Pay your employees more than minimum wage and maybe you won't have such a high turnover
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall, it's a great place to work with reasonable salary

It is a great place to work if you are okay with the night shift and if you are good at multitasking under stressful situations. The good thing is, your managers and team leads will always be there to help with your work if you are having issues with performing well

Cultural celebrations

Stressful environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Disrespectful pay for a licensed insurance agent

The pay is so low to me and the joke of a bonus requires so many metrics they make it hard for you to get it. Micro managing to the core, if you are two minutes behind they’ll email you and message you nonstop for an explanation. They do not provide enough ongoing training and expect you to remember where all the resources are because there are soooo many. Also, after you get licensed even if it takes months expect to be thrown into the help line as if you all of a sudden know what you’re doing. Technical issues nonstop. I dreaded working here I was literally miserable: It’s an in between job forsure. Although, learning about business insurance can be to your advantage for future opportunities that’s the only thing good I can say. Oh and the benefits are LAME

productive place to work

productive workplace, training could be more through. Coworkers were great and really helped you out when you needed it. Health insurance was too expensive for me to get. Forget about vision and dental.

paid holidays

healthcare is expensive

Stressful

Sutherland’s call center agents are bottom of the barrel disposable worker drones. Turnover is extremely high. My training class was made up of around 20 people and within 6 months all of us were gone except myself and one other. Answering back to back phone calls from angry customers nonstop for 8 hours is naturally stressful, but management made it more so. My compensation was a mere $10/hr with a commission bonus, which was routinely threatened if sales quotas were not met (mind you, my position was customer service, not sales) On several occasions I had to audit my own commission breakdown because payouts were wrongly withheld. Likewise, when I left the company it took threat of legal action to receive my final paycheck. It finally came.The only pro at Sutherland was my coworkers. I have never before and never since worked with such down to earth people who genuinely tried to make the day go by with ease. Sadly that’s the only good thing I can say.

Good Place to work

There is a great workplace culture. Your manager will work with you when mistakes are made an provide meaningful assistance and upskilling. Incentive structure is also good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

great place to learn and work. managment is very understanding of your personal situation and willing to accomadate any way they can.Sutherland was a the first billing company ive worked for. the satff and management team were great. everyone was patient with me and was willing to teach since I had no experience. very relaxed enviroment, different departments interacrt with each other easily.

Ambiente de trabajo relajado

Buen ambiente de trabajo, pocos beneficios, horarios complicados

Fun place to work

Work pressure is there depending on the projectSome are good project they handle with minimum work pressureBut some are badNeed to extend some times beyond working hoursManagement is very good and nice with their employeesSome times work from home option is there

I’m not sure

I don’t work here so I’m not sure what it’s like but judging by the current review it’s mixed opinions on how it is. Could someone tell me if it’s worth it to work here?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive work place good for beginners

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Resignation letters are frequently because of the small payments for hard duties. Lack of communication between management and staffs. Maybe a raise of pay could help with keeping workers. No one wants to work where the pay can only cover taxi fare to get back to work. On top of that there’s a constant system issue, and employees are the ones being penalized for it. Employees get short paid for the company’s own problems. The ladder to get to a higher position is way too high and yet the pay check does not reflect that much of a difference. The company want so much from workers and the workers get little or nothing from the company. Management needs to focus on the employees because without employees there’s no need for employers and managers for there will be low productivity and that’s a 0 tolerance.

No mental health breaks

Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Poorly managed & graded on metrics you can't affect

Management is reactive to problems instead of setup to handle all issues regularly so one day you get yelled at about how long you take helping someone and the next you get yelled at for not taking enough time to assist. Training taught employees nothing and then get yelled at for not knowing how to do things on the job. Care more about money than taking care of their own or setting up the process for long term success. Lied about hours and scheduling to me during interview.

Work from home
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good job for new younger adults

This job is good for new younger adults entering into the job force. The pay is really mediocre. I would say the biggest con is when you need to take a bathroom break, that time will be taken out of your 15 mins break. So if you go to bathroom for 2 mins, then you’ll only have 13mins.

One hour lunch

Short breaks

Relaxed work place

Major benefits of working with Sutherland is that, we can maintain work life balance. Relaxed working atmosphere and it's a B level job so helpful for PR purpose.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Sutherland? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,4/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Sutherland
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?