Stevens Transport

2,5Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 008 értékelés megmutatása

It's a trying company. Nothing more

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Do your contract and move along. Go contractor and forget running company for a yr. Itsvthe exact same excet you have to manage your fuel and maintenence is on you. But you have a maintenence account an if you dont use all of it by the end of your contract you'll get it back.

2022, szeptember 23.
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry driving for Stevens did not work out for you. Wishing you luck in your next career move.

Not a great place to work!!!

One of the worst trucking companies out there! They send you on forced dispatch and their leasing program has a bunch of grey areas that are not talked about and explained well!!

Very Contructive

When I was employed at stevens transport it was a great experience and my second otr company of employment and I learned the most about driving than any other company I've worked. I really suggest anyone first time wanting to drive otr should seek employment with stevens transport. They have the best training for new drivers I've seen thus far. Great company and great people to work with.

Pro érvek

Great training

Kontra érvek

Not always what you want when driving otr as far as home time, but it comes with the territory.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A great place to get your CDL and that's it

Look just get your 6 months here and find yourself a better-paying job. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE LEASE OR OWNER-OPERATOR PROGRAM. The only true way to earn money in this company is being a Company Trainer OTR. You get paid for all the student's miles they drive plus your miles( AKA team driving with one driver getting all the pay) they make all their money this way. Think about it.....essentially they basically have the most Team truck drivers in the Dallas area or even texas! Do your time and move on. Be smart and don't fall for the dream they try to sell you.

2022, szeptember 22.
Thank you for your feedback. Stevens has trained thousands of drivers, many of which have made their long-term careers here. We wish you luck in your next career stop on your driving journey.

Not good

Low pay long hours. Do not work here. The work life balance is none existing. They hire any and everybody. Go somewhere else to learn how to drive a truck

2022, szeptember 20.
Thank you for your feedback - we are sorry you feel you are not having the five-star experience we strive to provide all of our employees. If we can be of any assistance, please reach out to HRfeedback@stevenstransport.com at your earliest convenience.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Cdl a otr

Not to bad but not the best for pay and long term career,just good enough get your feet wet.it for people just need some experience under there belt that really it.

Pro érvek

Good training

Kontra érvek

Pay

2022, szeptember 19.
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad you had an overall positive experience starting your driving career at Stevens Transport. Stevens is not just a training company, we've had thousands of drivers make their long-term careers here. Wishing your luck in your next career move.

Not bad

Stevens isn’t bad.I made decent money. The have good benefits just have to wait 90 days for them to kick in. I’m only leaving because I can make more money local.

2022, szeptember 19.
Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate it. Should you ever decide to return to OTR, please reach back out to us. We wish you luck in your next career stop.

Good start job

Decent pay. Will help you be safe and lessen the business. Training school become a trainer make pretty decent money. Steady freight for most part. Yea

2022, szeptember 15.
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad you had a good start to your driving career at Stevens.

Employees are more than numbers

other than the training program which makes new drivers experience many different real life scenarios. this company is a bad joke. once your on your own they care very little about your success.

2022, szeptember 14.
Thank you for your review and feedback. Stevens has had thousands of drivers come through our training program--many of whom have made their long-term driving careers here. We are sorry driving for Stevens did not work out for you. We wish you luck in your next career move.

Solid company

Great training and safety culture. Having been with Stevens for a year I have no complaints, you are treated well and respected. The only issues I've found you will find at every company because this is the trucking industry but I believe Stevens does a good job to offer solutions or insulate you from them.

2022, szeptember 9.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and review with us. We are glad you have had a good experience with our training and safety program. Thank you for your service, and we are glad to have you as part of the Stevens family of drivers.

Ice place

This place is a nice place to work at and it is something I like doing because I wake up and go do it when I have to because it is a good job to be at and there’s great people there

2022, szeptember 9.
Thank you for your review and five-star feedback. We truly appreciate it and are glad you have had a positive experience at Stevens Transport.

Good place to learn the ropes

Not much to say they keep you moving low pay but there are people you can talk to for that a but it was a good exp to have. They have a no chain policy so if you do like having to drive with ice you are good my only issue was hometime is pretty bad but if you are just starting out you shouldn't really wanna go home anyway

2022, szeptember 4.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are glad you had an overall positive training experience at Stevens Transport and wish you luck in your driving career.

Terrible trying program

They have a terrible driving school and most trainers only have a few months experience. They literally gave me my cdl after 3 weeks they teach you the bare minimum to pass the test. They only want meat in the seat. After I got in a accident I asked for additional training. The saftey department said don't worry about a couple accidents, then proceeded to tell me he had 4 accidents in a month when he was a driver. They clearly don't care about saftey.

2022, szeptember 4.
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you feel you did not have the five-star experience we strive to provide at Stevens Transport. We are known for our top-notch training program. We wish you luck in your driving career.

Great starter company

Great starter and training company by far. But I suggest soon as you get 6 months to a year experience, MOVE FAST to better opportunities. One week out for one day off is offensive looking back at it but you have to get experience from somewhere.

2022, szeptember 4.
Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide a great experience for all of our drivers--many of which have made their long-term careers here. We are glad you had a great training experience and wish you luck in your driving career.

Great start up

Could have learned more about lease operating but in time learn more through other drivers and companiesFuel management was taught benefits the company more than the driver... should have pocketed way more money than I did

2022, augusztus 27.
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad you have had an overall positive experience starting your driving career at Stevens Transport. We wish you luck as you continue your journey.

Pretty good company

Safety oriented, pay is okHome time is alright , it's better in some divisions than others. Mechanics are ok , they sometimes just put a band-aid on the problem instead of fixing it. My DM was cool but there are some that only care about getting the loads there. Overall

2022, augusztus 15.
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad you are having an overall positive experience driving for Stevens Transport.

Productive and relaxing

Very laid back place. If you like to run hard this is the place to be. The cpm is low but if you are lucky like I am and get put on a dedicated account you'll never worry about miles because they'll always have something available for you to do.

2022, augusztus 14.
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience driving for Stevens Transport. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your dedicated account and appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

Not a reliable place to work

I attended their school and was sent on the road too quickly. My route took me to a location where I had to turn around and I was fired for turning around at a dead end because I had to exercise a uturn.

2022, augusztus 22.
For more than 40 years, Stevens Transport has successfully and methodically trained thousands of drivers through our CDL training program. We are sorry that it did not work out for you, but wish you the best in your driving career.

Ok

Ok starter company, but that's it. I wouldn't recommend going alliance and that's just my opinion. Great school experience tho just make sure your trainer actually trains you on everything you should know

2022, augusztus 12.
Thank you for your review and feedback. Stevens Transport prides itself on having a top-notch training program, so we are glad to hear your had a great school experience here.

Productive workplace good for first time cdl class-a drivers

Stevens sent me to a good driving school and paid for me a hotel during training and has a good driver training program and the trainers I was placed with help teach me what I need to know

2022, augusztus 9.
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review and feedback. We are so glad you had a positive training experience at Stevens Transport.

Good training for Beginners

It has a good training program for new CDL Class A drivers. once you are on your own they will help you with any questions you may have, specially the trainers you might have they will tell you that you can also call them if you need help with anything.

2022, augusztus 9.
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your training experience at Stevens Transport. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience and that you got the help you needed throughout the program and beyond. We are glad to have you as part of the Stevens Transport family.

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Stevens Transport? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés