Steve Madden
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Steve Madden Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 598 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Environment for people who are in school and need that work balance life. Hard to get promoted as they change things around every year but overall okay company
Works with schedule
Pay
2,0
Pay & benefits
Very selfish corporation

Overall

This company does not care about its employees whatsoever. I’ve worked here for 3 months and I only get $10 an hour. Sales and sale numbers are constantly pushed on associates with no commission, so it’s unneeded stress. Management puts all the work they don’t want to do onto associates, and do not care about associates wellbeing’s.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poorly compensated. When I say poorly compensated, I really mean POORLY compensated. My manager urged me to come in and work on the weekends while he went home at a decent hour. I slaved away in the office until 10/11pm without any recognition or thank you. The reason they kept on doing better is because they got so much out of us and paid us so little. There were such talented designers there but we were treated like garbage.
Pizza on Friday, 30% off shoes
Kontra érvek
long hours, toxic work environment, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rude, micro-managers, poor leadership, old school management, toxic management, lack or respect and basic manners, no enthusiasm, agressive and overwhelming office politics. Avoid the Montreal office!
A few nice colleagues
Kontra érvek
Poor leadership, and a lot of gossip
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Steve madden is a fun work environment. They offer flexible work hours if you are still in school or need time to balance life and work. Great first job. Commission. Relocation available. Great management. Discounts.
Bonus structures and commission
Underpaid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the SM west ed is very good! there’s alot you need to know but overall very fun. The hours you get are based on how you are as an employee, so if you arent the best then you aren’t gonna get scheduled
discount, fun staff
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first job experience at Steve Madden was the best from co workers to the managers. I had flexible work hours since I’m still in high school. It has helped me get my feet in the water and gain that work experience.
Flexible work hours
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is behind when it comes to current trends and profitability. Markups on items can be too pricey for alot of consumers. Trying to be a high end brand when their really not.
Pay, Company Discount
Overbearing Upper Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worst feeling in the world is waking-up every morning and realizing you need to go to work at the Steve Madden Canada Head-Office in Montreal.
This company is NOT innovative. This company is NOT modern. This company treats employees very poorly. The leadership at this company is TOXIC to the core, and very old school. It’s what I’d imagine working at a company in the 1960s was like.

If you are reading this, do yourself a favor and try and find one employee (current or past) who will give a positive reference for this company...this "person" does not exist bc absolutely no one enjoys working at Steve Madden Canada.
Pro érvek
there are no positives about working at this company
Kontra érvek
Long hours, disrespectful management, micromanagers, old school
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mientras vendas y cubras presupuestos no te dicen nada, siempre y cuando no te metas con los consentidos
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very unprofessional "Management" team, no confidentiality at all. Horrible environment. There are NO leaders at all . The lack of management is reflected in the floor presentation, and sales overall. Associates are more worried about "selling" rather than provide the best experience possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tienes que apoyar temprano a recibir mercancia y el tiempo extra que haces te lo pagan con tiempo, osea que sales temprano o puedes llegar tarde. Si no sabes vender vas a tener problemas con gerente y supervisor no hay comedor y no hay horno de microondas.

Puede que te manden apoyo en tienda cuando haya un evento.
Puede ser relajado aveces
Kontra érvek
No hay horno se microondas :(
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my work experience at Steve Madden. Handled large accounts and was entrusted with great responsibility. Only negative was lack of recognition by upper management of my interpersonal skills, efficiency, hard work, and profit-making ability.
Pro érvek
Fair compensation and challenging environment.
Kontra érvek
Lack of recognition among upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very political, favoritism, no hours given, management spoke to staff as children and management allowed others to come and go while on the clock lots of name calling and insulting because of their clothing management needs more training as well as respect for staff members no favoritism and more hours given to those who want to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pésima calidad humana hacia los asesores, todo lo que se pierda te lo cobran vía nómina . Los supervisores tienen favoritismos.
Amazing work culture
Excellent learning opportunity

Fun loving colleagues

Competitive Sales

Excellent management

Customer orientation

Exclusive Brand
Munkahelyi kultúra
Participacion sobre marketing a la empresa, ofrecimiento de realizar linea de carrera y no solo por la carrera universitaria que se estudie sino de acuerdo a las cualidades de trabajo reflejadas.
BUEN AMBIENTE LABORAL
NO BRINDAN SOLUCION INMEDIATA
Munkahelyi kultúra
My managers were always extremely patient with my training, when I had difficulties and needed shift changes they wouldn't hesitate to help out and not force you to come in if its serious enough. They care a lot about their staff and making sure you get enough hours a week. I have never once been treated unfairly, or asked to clock in-out at inappropriate times. They put your health, comfort and availability as their utmost priority. I very much recommend working for this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working here! Managers are super friendly, helpful and understanding. Energetic work environment! They push you to meet company goals in the funnest ways possible.
Pro érvek
Fun work environment, great coworkers/managers, employee discount
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work environment was incredibly toxic and hostile. Management doesn’t even make commission yet still takes sales. Associates would get upset because sales would be taken from them and that caused a lot of tension. The company is all about money and doesn’t care about any of their employees and will do what ever it takes to make “budget.” There is no loyalty despite how much you do for your store. I did however meet some amazing people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its not often that you find a retail position that is amazing, so this company, as with many others, has its ups and downs. direct management is amazing , upper management is debatable.