Stanford University-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Research Assistant

29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 487 értékelés megtekintése
Summer job
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2018, március 23.
Worked for a Stanford employee: not for Stanford University itself. Was compensated generously and given fair hours and breaks as needed. No complaints on my end.
Stanford University
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, december 28.
Offers a wide range of student-friendly or part time positions. Pay was higher than minimum wage in my experience. It is a lively community of undergraduate and graduate students.
Mileage may vary
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, december 19.
Great benefits and access to all resources. It obviously varies depending on your specific position. In general Stanford is one of the best academic institutions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place for collaboration and experience
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, szeptember 16.
I was a research associate helping a PhD student with her research. I worked with her and 5 or 6 other research associates. We performed literature reviews, designed experiments, wrote those experiments into Qualtrics, coded data, and processed the results.
Educative
Research Assistant in Statistics Lab (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford2017, augusztus 25.
Being exposed to a lot of big data processing and machine learning modeling. Professors are very helpful and guided me a lot while I met bottlenecks. ..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
workplace
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, augusztus 14.
Elite place with very smart people. Work is fun if you enjoy applying the scientific process and thinking about things methodically. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
excellent research facilities
Life science research assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, július 13.
Who doesn't want to work at Stanford University Medical school. Great benefit and reasonable salary. Especially every single person in there was professional.
Great experience
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, június 9.
You get to interact, work, and collaborate with very brilliant people from all over the world. It is a business minded school so everyone is trying to figure out the next step...
Great entry level job
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, május 23.
Stanford was a great place to work. The only reason I left was that Stanford can not compete with the salary's biotech offers. As far a science, the benefit to working here is doing cutting edge work.
Challenging but formative
Life Science Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, április 4.
Research at Stanford is limited only by hours in the day. There is abundant expertise and resources to facilitate smooth training and data production.
Productive Environment
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2016, június 2.
Flexible work schedule and positive environment. You have access to a lot of resources. Very productive and supportive atmosphere. I enjoyed my time here.
Good experience
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2016, április 20.
- challenging yet rewarding
- great way to get research experience
- high standard encouraged high work ethic and produced good work that gave me invaluable skills
good on resume
big time commitment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job Stability and great co workers
Life Science Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2016, április 13.
Very high paced and stressful workplace due to the nature of the job. But the team effort of great coworkers made it doable and less stressful.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Very cramped working conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
great work atmosphere with perfct balance of job and life
research assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  palo alto, CA2015, január 5.
A typical day at work starts with setting up an experiment,
and about 20% managing the lab.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great experience
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2014, július 23.
As a research assistant, I really enjoyed working with a research lab at Stanford. I got to contribute to their ongoing projects and present a poster at a conference.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get to travel for work, I love to travel long distance.
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2014, június 24.
I mostly work with the communities. I always have the support I need.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work and research environment
Life Science Research Assistant-Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2014, március 15.
It was a good working environment. People were nice and friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly motivated and committed to exploring innovative research topics
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, California2014, február 4.
A typical day as a research assistant at Stanford University heavily depends on the stage of a given research project. Performing literature reviews are crucial before designing any research project as reading relevant and recently published articles keep you informed recent developments in your field of research. Working as a research assistant includes collaboration of study design and format. We hold weekly lab meetings where Ph.D. students and faculty present their research at various stages, as peers providing constructive suggestions for improvement. Study materials, such as surveys, are constructed using Qualtrics, and are easily distributed via email. Other studies require strong interpersonal skills as we must approach participants in real world settings (i.e. train stations) and asking for their participation in a confidential study. I am also responsible for running studies on campus, often in a computer lab, where I brief students on the study they are participating in, and guide them through the necessary steps for participation completion Data entry can consume entire days, ensuring the data is entered correctly, proofing reliability to ensure data confidence, and cleaning and transferring data to Excel and SPSS requires immense attention to detail. Along with collecting and entering data comes analyses via SPSS software where we observe statistical trends our data, providing tangible results to prove or disprove hypothesis. Overall as a research assistant at Stanford I must be well read on all topics that broach our area of study, dedicate many hours to insurance  több... of data and study materials and always be prepared and receptive for last minute tasks and changes in ongoing research studies.  kevesebb
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Don't hold your breath
Life Science Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2013, november 25.
Don't expect to be treated well, it won't happen. You will work too long and too hard and not be paid nearly what you're worth.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stanford is a fun place to works and study.
Research assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, California.2013, július 24.
I learned much working at Stanford. So did all mu colleagues.
the weather is nice.
Kontra érvek
very high standards for written English.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Céges oldal igénylése

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Stanford University? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van