Stanford University-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Administrative Associate

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 487 értékelés megtekintése
Great place to work!
Administrative Associate II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2018, július 11.
A great place to work where excellent benefits are provided. Friendly, helpful co-workers. Positive environment. They are also very caring and helpful when it comes to the BeWell program.
Pro érvek
Daycare grants, BeWell program, Incentives, transportation for commuters, work from home
Busy, stressful days
Great Productive and friendly enviornment
Academic Admin Associate III (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, június 14.
Stanford is a wonderful company to work for. It is a huge organization with great benefits and perks. The commute is rough if you live in the North side, but the people and environment are awesome! Lots of resources for growth.
Pro érvek
free stanford gym if you a university employee
does not allow telecomute
amazing
Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, május 18.
amazing place to work. The campus is huge but beautiful.
it can be a bit hectic if you are not use to it but well worth it. very nice enviroment as well to work for
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very bureaucratic and not suited to all personality types
Administrative Associate (Contractor) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, január 21.
This position is not a standard executive admin role. It should almost be called a financial analyst type role. I knew about one week into the job that it did not suit my skills nor personality. VERY heavy, detailed expense reporting using proprietary software which takes several hours to master.
The people were nice, but the job was just not for me!
Pro érvek
Variety of good eating places on campus, the staff, the campus grounds are lovely
THE DUTIES!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work because of the salary and benefits.
Administrative Associate III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2018, január 18.
Working at Stanford University in the Office of the Vice Provost for University Budgets and Auxiliaries Management was great fun. The position allowed for some flexibility and room to grow. Workplace was very congenial and productive.
Large work force
Kontra érvek
Distance from where I lived at the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive workplace with a diverse company culture
Administrative Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, CA2017, július 18.
overall fun work environment but inept management drags the employees down and keeps them from performing to the greatest extent possible. talented workers are kept from advancing by archaic rules limiting their job duties.
great benefits, flexible schedule
difficult management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Excellent place to work
Clerkship Coordinator/ Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, július 12.
Stanford University is an excellent prlace to work. I learned a lot and was promoted to an position with more responsibility during my time there. I had a great time working with students, staff and faculty.
Learning opportunites & advancement opportunites
Laid-off
Arrogant People Work Here
Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, június 23.
Stanford overall is a great place to work because of good benefits, but you have to get in with the right group/team, otherwise you'll be miserable, as there are a lot of pretentious people working here. Seems as if they all were born with a bottle of grey poupon in one hand and a gold spoon in the other.
great benefits, free classes
Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Fun work environment.
Administrative Project Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, február 17.
I really enjoyed working on campus because you were able to be involved with alot of the new futuristic ideas that were evolving in the silicon valley.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job stability, paycheck and benefits. Not so great for growth in career.
Administrative Associate III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, január 6.
Overall, Stanford is a great place to work as far as stability and a steady paycheck, not to mention the wonderful benefits the University offers to staff. From experience in two positions at Stanford, growth and advancement was not offered to me in two different departments. Speaking with others throughout campus, it appears that this is somewhat accepted as the 'culture' for certain positions at Stanford.

My co-workers were all in all a great group of people. Most of them are close friends now.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, fantastic work/life balance, steady paycheck
Kontra érvek
no room for advacement, growth is hard to come by
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good place to work.
Administrative Associate II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2016, november 9.
Great place to work. Friendly atmosphere. Beautiful lush surroundings. Free passes to bus and train.Hardest part of my job is my commute.
monthly free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Executive Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  MENLO PARK CA2016, szeptember 22.
Enjoyable envireoment. Learning room to grow in a comapny to suceed. Training provided. Productive. Enjoyable temporary job I had
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Stanford Community was amazing!
Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2016, április 24.
I can't recommend this University enough for potential job hunters. You can't beat their benefits and salaries when it comes to working in academia. The work culture was fantastic and truly loved being a part of the community.
Benefits, Salary, Work/Life Balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
great place to work
administrative associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2015, november 12.
great place to work but need to personally focus on grow and develop with in department not outside people.but overall a great people you work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Learning while being productive
Administrative Associate, Department of Pediatrics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2015, május 11.
My day in he Division of Pediatrics, Neonatology consist of provided administrative support to physicians and faculty members in Neonatal Division,handled all administrative tasks including travel arrangements, processing maintenance orders, and preparing and maintaining conference rooms for office-wide meetings and events.
Created, edited, and proofread documents ensuring accuracy, which included articles, invoices and presentations.Managed all office correspondence including answering phones, creating and maintaining filing systems, managing emails and office memos, and performing database entry. Managed financial and inventory control for the office, including monitoring office and lab supplies, and processing purchase orders and staff reimbursements. Arranged and set up meetings in the Lucille Packard and Stanford Hospitals. Stanford is a teaching school and in the Division of Neonatology there where different physicians working on different projects. For example, one of my doctors I supported (Dr. Vinny Bhutani) was working on a study with Jaundice at the time I had a new baby so a lot of the findings related to my new situation. I really enjoyed working for the 16 doctors I supported. The hardest part of this position was the constant change in office management. This was difficult because the new management did not understand the work I was doing or that the physician ask of me and I had to always explain.
Pro érvek
Learning experience and great benefits
Change in Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting workplace full of eager, hard working scientists
Administrative Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  School of Medicine2015, január 8.
Typical day at work was filled with travel arrangements for Faculty member, correspondence, ordering supplies, admin support to laboratory staff, calendaring, meeting & event coordination, purchasing and related reimbursements.
The most enjoyable part of my job was constant interaction with smart people, very young and eager scientists, full of energy and great ideas.
Pro érvek
University's annual financial contribution towards various courses
Kontra érvek
lengthy process for implementation of new ideas at the workplace
great work/life balance
Administrative Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2014, április 14.
depends on your department and supervisors, as always, but generally a great environment! get $$ for taking the bus/biking, many staff/university events, beautiful campus
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stable employment, nice place to work, management does not seem to support advancement.
Financial and Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2014, április 7.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
A great place to work
Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2014, március 3.
I enjoyed working here and learned a great deal while doing so.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy, exciting and upbeat.
Administrative Associate/Research Management Group (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2014, január 30.
Typical work day was very busy, as we where deadline driven.
Reputation of Stanford
Kontra érvek
Being off campus was a downside to working for the University.
Céges oldal igénylése

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Stanford University? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van