Stanford University-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Administrative Associate

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Excellent place to work
Clerkship Coordinator/ Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, július 12.
Stanford University is an excellent prlace to work. I learned a lot and was promoted to an position with more responsibility during my time there. I had a great time working with students, staff and faculty.
Learning opportunites & advancement opportunites
Laid-off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Arrogant People Work Here
Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, június 23.
Stanford overall is a great place to work because of good benefits, but you have to get in with the right group/team, otherwise you'll be miserable, as there are a lot of pretentious people working here. Seems as if they all were born with a bottle of grey poupon in one hand and a gold spoon in the other.
great benefits, free classes
Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Fun work environment.
Administrative Project Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, február 17.
I really enjoyed working on campus because you were able to be involved with alot of the new futuristic ideas that were evolving in the silicon valley.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job stability, paycheck and benefits. Not so great for growth in career.
Administrative Associate III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, január 6.
Overall, Stanford is a great place to work as far as stability and a steady paycheck, not to mention the wonderful benefits the University offers to staff. From experience in two positions at Stanford, growth and advancement was not offered to me in two different departments. Speaking with others throughout campus, it appears that this is somewhat accepted as the 'culture' for certain positions at Stanford.

My co-workers were all in all a great group of people. Most of them are close friends now.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, fantastic work/life balance, steady paycheck
Kontra érvek
no room for advacement, growth is hard to come by
Munkahelyi kultúra
Executive Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  MENLO PARK CA2016, szeptember 22.
Enjoyable envireoment. Learning room to grow in a comapny to suceed. Training provided. Productive. Enjoyable temporary job I had
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Stanford Community was amazing!
Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2016, április 24.
I can't recommend this University enough for potential job hunters. You can't beat their benefits and salaries when it comes to working in academia. The work culture was fantastic and truly loved being a part of the community.
Benefits, Salary, Work/Life Balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
great place to work
administrative associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2015, november 12.
great place to work but need to personally focus on grow and develop with in department not outside people.but overall a great people you work with.
Learning while being productive
Administrative Associate, Department of Pediatrics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2015, május 11.
My day in he Division of Pediatrics, Neonatology consist of provided administrative support to physicians and faculty members in Neonatal Division,handled all administrative tasks including travel arrangements, processing maintenance orders, and preparing and maintaining conference rooms for office-wide meetings and events.
Created, edited, and proofread documents ensuring accuracy, which included articles, invoices and presentations.Managed all office correspondence including answering phones, creating and maintaining filing systems, managing emails and office memos, and performing database entry. Managed financial and inventory control for the office, including monitoring office and lab supplies, and processing purchase orders and staff reimbursements. Arranged and set up meetings in the Lucille Packard and Stanford Hospitals. Stanford is a teaching school and in the Division of Neonatology there where different physicians working on different projects. For example, one of my doctors I supported (Dr. Vinny Bhutani) was working on a study with Jaundice at the time I had a new baby so a lot of the findings related to my new situation. I really enjoyed working for the 16 doctors I supported. The hardest part of this position was the constant change in office management. This was difficult because the new management did not understand the work I was doing or that the physician ask of me and I had to always explain.
Pro érvek
Learning experience and great benefits
Change in Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
great work/life balance
Administrative Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2014, április 14.
depends on your department and supervisors, as always, but generally a great environment! get $$ for taking the bus/biking, many staff/university events, beautiful campus
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stable employment, nice place to work, management does not seem to support advancement.
Financial and Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2014, április 7.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
A great place to work
Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2014, március 3.
I enjoyed working here and learned a great deal while doing so.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy, exciting and upbeat.
Administrative Associate/Research Management Group (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2014, január 30.
Typical work day was very busy, as we where deadline driven.
Reputation of Stanford
Kontra érvek
Being off campus was a downside to working for the University.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
loved my job
Admin. Assoc IV (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2013, június 3.
life was good as long as you get your job done
made great friends and great benefits
loved to go to work everyday
everything
Kontra érvek
new boss who didn't know her job- had to train her
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful culture and work ethics
Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2012, november 7.
Typihcal day at work invoived supporting 38 HVAC technicians as well as two other shops (as needed). Wondreful group to work for and with. Loved being the vein of the university and being able to provide and assist with servicing the university
a well renowned organization
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work where you can advance your career, they value education and self improvement
Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2012, augusztus 17.
Amazing, you can take classes on campus that benefit your career so you can move up and get into a new/higher position.

All employees were good to work with, compatible. We had weekly meetings within our team to keep communication open and know what others were up to and expectations.
great benefits!