Stanford University-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Administrative Assistant

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Great supervisor
Administrative Assistant II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, november 29.
I had a short term contract position with Stanford. My supervisor is the best one I have every worked for. I have learned so much from her within a very short time period.
Pro érvek
Workload there was very heavy, It required to adjust calendar conflicts constantly.
Great Supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not what I expected at all!!
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, augusztus 15.
I thought this was going to be a fairly traditional EA type position, but I was in for a big, rude surprise!
This is the most bureaucratic, procedure-driven, complicated admin job I've ever had. Every little thing takes 5 times as long to complete compared to any other job I've had. The bulk of the job involved tons of expenses to process in different departments, and it was very complicated. There was video training and some by another admin, but it just takes a long time to get the hang of it because of all of the regulations, funds, codes, processes, etc. It took too many steps to do simple things. The people were very nice but overworked, so not a lot of hands-on help. I've worked in many different types of industries, so I've got a lot of admin experience.
I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Very stressful for me, not at all suited to my abilities.
Pro érvek
Nice people and outside grounds, good cafeterias
THE DUTIES!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great work culture
Administrative Assistant, Safety Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menlo Park, CA2017, július 27.
Great environment Culture
People were friendly and courteous.
great pay, benefits, and bonuses
Able to work remotely
Daily tasks included
Calendar management
scheduling and managed physicists, grad students, visitors work schedules
track and manage employee hours, and vacations
logististics for all internal and external meetings.
catering,
managed all webinars, meetings, and telecom
Pro érvek
Friendly and flexible. in house medical facility
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at. Intelligent people.
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menlo Park, CA2017, február 7.
My typical day working was doing administrative tasks. Assisted in managing spreadsheets, creating property control inventory records, filing, and much more. Management was ok. The most enjoyable part of the job was the cafeteria. Also, working with a bunch of Physicists. These people were absolutely Brilliant. My boss was an 80 something-year-old Nobel Prize Winner Physicist. He was very friendly.
Pro érvek
Great people. Highly intelligent people to work with. Great company.
No comment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2016, április 14.
Professional environment that values it's employees and treats everyone fairly. Campus is beautiful and will be one of my fondest memories of being there.
Clean and Professional Work environment
Undefined job description
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Interesting place to work
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2016, március 4.
I have a lot of great memories from this job. Everyday brought a new opportunity to learn and to teach what I learned to so many others. Days could be challenging but they were always very rewarding.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Productive fast paced workplace
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2015, január 2.
consistant filing of documents, data entry, front desk support, answering high volume calls and other general office front desk support were part of my daily routine while employed with Stanford University. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and interacting with different students
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team and great people
Clinical Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2014, december 11.
I enjoyed working here , they included everyone in a lot of the company decisions, you felt as if you mattered here. We all worked so closely together and it was a smaller company so you felt as if you held weight in the company.
Pro érvek
A lot of team projects and activities.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great working with such gifted scientists.
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2014, január 11.
A typical day at Stanford University is going in to work and managing a professor's life in terms of scheduling their day, making travel arrangements, assisting in preparing grant, and also interacting with postdoctoral fellows from all over the world! I have learned that being patient is the great virtue one could possess as I have watched scientists take years to complete one paper for journals such as Nature and Science. My coworkers all loved working in academia and most of the people that I worked with at Stanford have been around for years! The job required a high level of intelligence and being a quick-change artist as your planned tasks for the day could change quite suddenly. Stanford University is a wonderful place to work!!!
Free commuter passes.
Kontra érvek
Hard to get around campus quickly as it is so big!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff and sense of community
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2013, december 2.
Large organization, somewhat unwieldy.
The Department of Public Safety is a serious department that oversees the safety of the campus community.
In the Records Department I reviewed officer cases and entered information into the department's database. Record-keeping is a fundamental part of the organization. All activities of this police department are public records and copies of cases were provided to the public with redacted confidential information.
My co-workers were dedicated and hard-working.
The hardest part of the job was doing 12 things at once well.
The most enjoyable part of the job was participating in events on campus and being able to take classes.
Gorgeous campus, great staff
Kontra érvek
Required work on weekends, lots of politics to navigate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Good job, location
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA 943032013, november 6.
Contract position, moved on to another that was to turn to full time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 21Nem 9Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice people, more formal atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2013, szeptember 10.
A corporate ladder feel. Many late afternoon social gatherings.
a beautiful campus
Kontra érvek
a lot of walking to your car
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good place to work!
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2013, július 17.
Over all my experience was good. My manager was great, too bad I was a temp employee.
Pro érvek
Great enviroment, well managed department
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment for working parents and excellent job for commuters!
IT ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2013, május 8.
The hiring process to be on permanent at Stanford is very hard but the company overall has great perks and stability when you are able to receive a position!
Pro érvek
Free Public Transportation for pretty much everywhere, Tuition assistance for employees children & 7 different daycares on campus
Kontra érvek
To receive perks you have to be at a certain permanent positions!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fulfilling job - helping people in the healthcare field
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2012, június 3.
I really enjoyed working at Stanford because of the atmosphere of fulfillment at work. Helping people out when they are at their most vulnerable, being ill, is a very fulfilling job. My co-workers all enjoyed working together as we all were working toward the same end goal of making sure the patients were taken care of to the best of our ability. I always felt that every patient was a VIP and worked as long as it took to make sure that everything was taken care of for quality of care.
good benefits - free commutes
Kontra érvek
hours were long and unstable at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to work for
Administrative Assistant III, Gift Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2012, március 21.
It's my dream to be part of it again :-) Too bad it was a temp assignment :(

Tekintsen meg Stanford University további értékelést