Stanford University Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 417 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people and environment but...
Life Science Research Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2018, január 13.
I love working at Stanford however my job requires me to be in the lab every single day. It would be close to perfect if I had a day off. My only time off is when I actually take time off, which is hard to do in my lab.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Work every day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great work space
Recreation Front Desk Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2018, január 9.
Very easy to handle, very good work environment, good clients and members. You meet a lot of different higher level position people and none of them are condescending
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Secure and Calm Work Environment
Director of Operations, SCOPE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, január 6.
Working for Stanford comes with many benefits, the most notable of which is the work-life balance afforded to most of its employees as well as the security that comes along with a higher education position.
Work-life balance, Insurance benefits, security
Great summer work
Residential Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, január 3.
My job was to oversee the summer high school programs. It was fast-paced and long hours, but when you are just working for the summer, totally feasible. The management was superb. They were super organized and creative, but also knew how to get down to business.
location, staff
not much time off
Inertia to change
Clinical Trials Research Process Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2018, január 2.
This particular department was not very open to change. Strong sense of heirarchy, which could be sometimes counter productive.

Very helpful and supportive co-workers.
Great Place
Assistant Director of Athletic Communications (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2018, január 1.
Stanford is an exceptional place to work with a great work/life balance. It is a great culture with plenty of resources available at one of the world's premiere institutions.
Stanford University
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, december 28.
Offers a wide range of student-friendly or part time positions. Pay was higher than minimum wage in my experience. It is a lively community of undergraduate and graduate students.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Mileage may vary
Research Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, december 19.
Great benefits and access to all resources. It obviously varies depending on your specific position. In general Stanford is one of the best academic institutions.
Excellent training experience
Surgical pathology fellow (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, december 18.
Best place to get pathology training. Large volume of in house cases and numerous challenging consult cases. Expert in the field for teaching and education. A very supportive environment.
Great environment
Banquet Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, december 17.
Stanford was a great place to start as a banquet server because of the team willing to help others and making sure that all tasks are understood. Stanford is also very understanding
Environment
Limited fulltime positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
An incredibly professional environment.
Guest Research Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, december 14.
I cannot disclose much, due to NDA, but that's probably the only negative thing about working at, with, and for Stanford and it's faculty. The environment, resources, and faculty are top-notch.
Fun Environment
Recreation Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, december 11.
Fun environment but difficult to advance. Lot's of social interaction, learned a lot about customer service. Pay Rate for part-time is excellent but hard to move from part-time to full-time if you don't have a master's degree.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to do better if you're gonna work for a school.
Art Media Technologist, Dept. of Art (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, december 9.
Worked at Stanford the entire time I lived in the Bay Area. It helped that my department was great, but you'd have to be a serious grouch not to be able to appreciate how well Stanford takes care of its employees. And it's a ludicrously beautiful campus. It's a big place and institutional knowledge takes a while to acquire. But people stay here a long time and it's because it's hard to do better out there.
Pro érvek
Good benefits, Good pay for a university, You'll be surrounded by smart people who care about what they do.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes difficult to navigate cross-departmental conversations.
Excellent working environment
Finance Management Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, december 5.
Everyone is proud to work at Stanford University. People with diversified culture background and different religions, treat each other with respect. Tremendous career advancement opportunities.
Center of Excellence
Staff Nurse, Neuro/Trauma/Medical Surgical ICU (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, december 4.
Stanford Hospital opened the door for me to gain knowledge and receive training in the are of trauma nursing. It is also a center for nursing excellence and has been awarded Magnet status
Excellent Place for Learning
Management not always supportive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place with lots of interesting people to work with and learn from...
Business Operations Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, december 4.
It was a very rewarding experience due to being given such important responsibilities of auditing all patient complaints. I worked with managers and patient reps to better feedback input data as well as worked with IT department to build internal interfaces for different software database platforms. Management was very supportive and helpful. Hardest part of the job was managing the expectations of others while most enjoyable was accomplishments in the same area. Coaching and educating the staff was really rewarding.
Pro érvek
quite office, flexibility with hours.
Kontra érvek
older facility lacked privacy and office environment.
undervalued employees
Family Partner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, december 1.
really nice people though can seem competitive this place has a great mission being strength based although the value many people desire working long hours is void.
nice co-workers
Kontra érvek
breaks and lunches are often non existence due to the busy climate
Great supervisor
Administrative Assistant II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, november 29.
I had a short term contract position with Stanford. My supervisor is the best one I have every worked for. I have learned so much from her within a very short time period.
Pro érvek
Workload there was very heavy, It required to adjust calendar conflicts constantly.
Great Supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to advance my career in the 11 years I worked there.
Assistant Construction Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, november 22.
I worked as an Construction Project Manager for the University. I was able to advance and learn in my position. I enjoyed my position and worked hard at it.
Pro érvek
Learned a lot and advanced
Kontra érvek
No control over work load..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, but not able to compete with market
Senior Student Financial Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  On Campus2017, november 19.
Stanford is a great place to work if you don't mind living far away because you can't afford to live nearby. The benefits and perks are pretty good, but the pay can't compete with the private marketplace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés