Stanford University Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 383 értékelés megmutatása
Great culture and environment
Associate Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, október 21.
Smart people, interesting work, and great work-life balance. The future is being developed here. Love the college atmosphere. Tons of opportunity to learn and have fun.
Pro érvek
access to resources: Library, athletic facilities, speakers, concerts, learning.
pay is lower than industry in the Bay Area
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely productive workplace with some fun activites
Visiting Research Fellow (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, október 20.
The workplace culture is very competitive yet there are lots of opportunities for social interaction with colleagues. The environment is extremely inspiring and rewarding.
Productive and innovative workplace
Visiting Scholar (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, október 9.
It is a productive and innovation place to work. You will meet a lot of smart and energetic people to talk and discuss. Also, there are many events and activities happening almost every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Finance Analyst 2 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, október 8.
- Employee first attitude
- Great place to learn different skills
- Many intelligent coworkers that usually have a good personality
- Great benefits, especially 401k and vacation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great Management, Hit-or-Miss Leadership
Academic Technology Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, október 3.
I had three of the best managers I've ever worked with at Stanford. Not the very best, but among the best.

In my unit, there was a culture of continuous improvement: let's do what we did before--but better.

When I was there, however, leadership consistently made the wrong bet (put money or effort into something that ultimately didn't work) or simply couldn't make a decision.
great colleagues, lovely campus
Kontra érvek
expensive area to live in, or a long commute
Munkahelyi kultúra
Casual and temp employees don't feel the love
Biometric Health Screener (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, október 2.
Although I was required to have a bachelor's degree and some form of experience for the job, it was pretty loose. The role I had was to directly serve the over entitled benefitted employees and in doing so they earned a cash payment of $300+. My hours varied by the season and were paid an hourly rate of $20. After parking and taxes it's about $13/hr. It was stressed to all of us working in this program that the employee treatment was to be exceptional and comment cards bore the evidence. The program was not officially funded so the workers on the hourly side had no assurance of employment. However employees on another side were fully Stanford benefitted. I saw classic class politics at play and decided all in all it wasn't working for me.
Good for resume
Kontra érvek
Hourly workers not earning enough
UAV Piloting
UAV Pilot (PT) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, szeptember 30.
Piloting unmanned aircraft for Stanford students to achieve their thesis in GPS and UAV technology. Recommending solutions to everyday problems that requires radio control modeling experience.
Being apart of the success of 4 students which achieved their PHD's
None.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and lean on new research techniques and technology. Highly competitive and fast pace environment.
Postdoctoral Fellow (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, szeptember 27.
Great place to work and lean on new research techniques and technology. Highly competitive, fast pace environment and easy to collaborate with highly experienced scientists.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this is a review summary
Kitchen Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford2017, szeptember 18.
the place to work was a place to work this is interesting particularly in light if the semantic contact at symantex. I like goretex and gorp and gorillas and gangrene killed a character in a hemmingway story i believe. Was it snows of kilimanjaro?
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place for collaboration and experience
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, szeptember 16.
I was a research associate helping a PhD student with her research. I worked with her and 5 or 6 other research associates. We performed literature reviews, designed experiments, wrote those experiments into Qualtrics, coded data, and processed the results.
Good job, horrid commute
Community Relations Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, szeptember 15.
Working at Stanford was a prospect I relished, however once in the job I quickly learned the commute (1.5 - 2.0 hours each way on average) was too much for me to handle.

I highly recommend Stanford as an employer, however I also recommend thinking it over very closely if you do not live within 10 miles or so from the job site as both driving and taking transit can be a MAJOR undertaking.
Pro érvek
Work atmosphere, coworkers, benefits and pay.
Challenging commute.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Community Manager for ResEd
Community Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, szeptember 14.
I was a community manager for the house I lived at, a position only available for students. It was a great job that had its own set of stresses, but those mostly came from self-inflicted pressure to do a good job for the community I was part of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Student Service Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, szeptember 13.
Good company to work for, great benefits and atmosphere. Parking is tough but overall it is a great place to be. Campus is very nice and so are the people.
parking can be tough
Productive and meaningful workplace
Title IX Hearing Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, szeptember 13.
Stanford is dedicated to employees and students. I love the work I do here! Title IX is on the cusp at the moment. I like being part of creating the process and procedures for our students!
My manager
Job growth
Excellent place of employment
Help Desk Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, szeptember 11.
My work at Stanford University spanned over a 30 year period. My advancements in 5 positions throughout those years only got better each time I moved on. The culture, diversity, and student life was exhilarating and educational. Stanford U. offers *many* opportunities for a rich and fulfilling career. I can not say enough great things about this place of employment.
Pro érvek
Benefits, opportunities, life-long career.
Parking.
Nice to work
Lead Developer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, szeptember 8.
Nice place to work
Get more chance to learn new technology again depends on Manager you worked with
Work Professional
Played with more data and got change to work with business users
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
R&DE IT is not the place work
Sr. User Systems Support Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, szeptember 6.
Stanford as a whole is a great place, however there are certain groups to stay away from R&DE is one of them. Hands down this was the worst working experience in my career, very unprofessional group of people in IT and very cut throat. Everything you do is scrutinized. Avoid this group at all costs.
Pay, Benetifts, Time Off, Huge discount on Dining halls
Kontra érvek
Unprofessional cut throat staff in IT
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Stanford
Financial Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, szeptember 5.
Position too manual and administrative. Not very collaborative. My team is very siloed, and management does not know job duties. They expect more than what can be delivered
Great organization
Administrative
Great Place to work.
EXECUTIVE ADMINSTATIVE ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, szeptember 4.
Great environment that promotes learning and advancement with great benefits. Stanford can be a complex environment and there is a lot to learn. Candidate should be willing to invest time on learning resources.
Great Benefits
Lots to learn
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday we are making a positive difference in the world.
Workforce Attraction Talent Acquisition Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Menlo Park, CA2017, szeptember 2.
Working at SLAC a National Department of Energy Lab operated by Stanford, is a learning experience everyday. It is a beautiful safe place to work, environmentally responsible. However, the Human Resources Development and Services management is clueless as to how negative they impact the organization. The HR organizations culture is demeaning and abusive.
Pro érvek
Brilliant colleagues, excellent benefits and good salary
Kontra érvek
HR Management is clueless, no engagement with their own people.

Átfogó minősítés