Stanford University Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 534 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great Environment
Process Improvement Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, november 11.
Unfortunately, I worked on a project that was not very well defined. As a result, it made it difficult to succeed in a position that was fuzzy to groups external to mine.
Research Intern
Research Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2018, november 7.
May 2016 – May 2017
Researched consumer market for virtual and augmented reality
Analyzed commercial value of new technology

Worked with Stanford Professor who sparked my interest in Economics and a career in research.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Student Services Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, november 4.
As one of the top ten universities and colleges in the country, Stanford offers a lovely campus to explore. Working in this environment makes it a top choice for places to works. The benefits are outstanding and the hours a reasonable.
Campus is beautiful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Finance Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, október 25.
Lower Pay, Great Benefits, Highly Political, Close-Minded Management, Intelligent Workforce, Understaffed, Workplace Flexibility, Free CalTrain use, Medium Satisfaction
great
Ticket Office Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, október 24.
Only a seasonal job that occurede during the fall. but everything was ran smoothly and lunch was always provided. Good pay and supervisor relation was also a plus.
Excellent staff
Surgical Technologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, CA2018, október 17.
Great place to work. Helpful staff, good training. Able to transfer to another facility. Well organized staff and sterile processing department. Plenty of instrumentation.
Good and not-so-good
Administrative Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2018, október 16.
Overall Stanford is a decent place to work, depending on what you want in a job/career. As with most companies, the department where you work, and whom you work with, are key factors. My most recent position at Stanford was in a small office that was part of a bigger department. Other than meetings, I felt isolated. My manager was fine in terms of having an open-door policy and being easy to talk to, but I concluded that I wouldn't get a chance to learn anything beyond what I had been doing. There is definitely a lot of "office politics" in certain departments. The campus itself is stunning; I never got tired of seeing it. If you want to work with the latest technology, however, Stanford is probably not the place for you. The bureaucracy can be frustrating; things that seem relatively easy to accomplish take longer than they should.
Free CalTrain pass, 403(B) plan
Kontra érvek
Health insurance is kind of expensive
This is not a review
CNS Engineering Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, október 16.
I am typing because some fool at Indeed though it would be a good idea to make this a requirement. Well, if you are doing to think that irrationally, here you do.
Secure
Animal Caretaker 4 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2018, október 15.
I felt safe and secure working there, i was there fir ren years, they helped pur my sin through college. I wouldnt mind retiring from there someday.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Far
Inefficient management
Clinical Research Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, október 14.
Working at Stanford provides good work-life balance and descent benefits; the management team is dysfunctional which results in extra stress from time to time.
Out sourced management
Operations Manager III, Environmental Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, október 13.
Worked with a wonderful team of EVS staff, making sure that the facility had the highest cleaning standards possible. The direct co-managers where knowledgeable and professionalm
EVS Staff and Co-Managers
Kontra érvek
Lack of opportunities to grow or advance
Community Associate
Community Associate for family courtyard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2018, október 9.
I only worked here briefly as a Community Associate while living there as a grad student family. I helped work with the families to create activities and events for the families.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staff are considered second class citizens
Student Services Officer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2018, október 3.
I have worked in a couple positions at Stanford and it is pretty clear to me that management on campus do not value their employees. They regularly ignore the concerns and needs of the staff and continue to overly tend to the faculty and students. If you work with students, you will find that many are quite entitled and that they have been hand held their entire academic career at Stanford. Faculty are extremely difficult to work with as they believe that all staff are essentially their secretaries. The Stanford name means something on your resume but once you get here, it is not necessarily a good place to work. I am sure that many departments and centers have excellent support of their staff but what I have seen so far has been quite disappointing and it makes me want to leave the education field entirely.
Beautiful campus
Kontra érvek
Expensive parking, lack of opportunities for promotion, low pay for the area
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Look at rent in the area before accepting a job
Postdoctoral Researcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2018, szeptember 29.
Great opportunity for exposure to different lines of research, collaborations, great ideas. The work was challenging but I grew from the experience. I would have liked to collaborate more to get publications.
Flexible and Fun work enviroment
Computer Resource Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2018, szeptember 25.
Stanford was an awesome place to work at. I have grown and polished up so much in my career here. The work schedule is very flexible and resources from my team were always available using Slack. I recommend working here if you want to grow knowledge and have fun.
Variety of collaboration
Research nurse II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  800 welch road2018, szeptember 22.
Checking in with patients initiates collaboration with study team (PIs and study coordinators), pharmacy, and clinical/research lab for smooth my nursing care. I normally have 4-5 patients on my 10 hours shifts with at least two infusions for my assignment. Managing my priority and providing best patient care to improve nursing quality, clinical outcomes, patient and study team satisfactory have rooted in my heart, and patients and study team recognition has been my best rewarding for my every busy work day.

Challengers occur every day when we are short of staff with busy schedule, but it turns out close bonding when accomplishment a busy complicated clinical day. Team work and teaching our new staff to grow is continuously demanding but rewarding.
Excellent tranning
Fellow (Volt alkalmazott) –  Red Wood City and Stanford Hospital2018, szeptember 22.
One of the best place to get pain management training. I like the ''everything under one roof'' environment, including interventional pain management, PT, pain psychology, et al, a truly multidisciplinary pain management.
Stanford University
Postdoctoral Scholar, Dept. of Urology (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA 943052018, szeptember 21.
It is a place learn and achieve. There are lots of smart people who have done well in the research arena. So if you are curious, want to do good work and learn a lot then there are lots of resources available at your disposal.
Professional and Structured workplace
Finance Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, szeptember 21.
Overall experience was exactly what I expected. Professional, diverse environment, and room for growth. The consistency of the staff was also exceptionally attentive to our departments needs.
RA experience
Research Assistant, Department of Sociology (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2018, szeptember 18.
• Investigated the mobility and inter-organizational relationships of the Chinese bureaucracy
• Applied statistical models and parsed large social network datasets to extrapolate patterns of career movement among different government offices using R
• Designed and implemented algorithms to calculate and visualize social network structures and dynamics
Céges oldal igénylése

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Stanford University? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van