Stanford University Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 383 értékelés megmutatása
Excellent working environment
Finance Management Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, december 5.
Everyone is proud to work at Stanford University. People with diversified culture background and different religions, treat each other with respect. Tremendous career advancement opportunities.
Center of Excellence
Staff Nurse, Neuro/Trauma/Medical Surgical ICU (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, december 4.
Stanford Hospital opened the door for me to gain knowledge and receive training in the are of trauma nursing. It is also a center for nursing excellence and has been awarded Magnet status
Excellent Place for Learning
Management not always supportive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place with lots of interesting people to work with and learn from...
Business Operations Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, december 4.
It was a very rewarding experience due to being given such important responsibilities of auditing all patient complaints. I worked with managers and patient reps to better feedback input data as well as worked with IT department to build internal interfaces for different software database platforms. Management was very supportive and helpful. Hardest part of the job was managing the expectations of others while most enjoyable was accomplishments in the same area. Coaching and educating the staff was really rewarding.
Pro érvek
quite office, flexibility with hours.
Kontra érvek
older facility lacked privacy and office environment.
undervalued employees
Family Partner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, december 1.
really nice people though can seem competitive this place has a great mission being strength based although the value many people desire working long hours is void.
nice co-workers
Kontra érvek
breaks and lunches are often non existence due to the busy climate
Great supervisor
Administrative Assistant II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, november 29.
I had a short term contract position with Stanford. My supervisor is the best one I have every worked for. I have learned so much from her within a very short time period.
Pro érvek
Workload there was very heavy, It required to adjust calendar conflicts constantly.
Great Supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to advance my career in the 11 years I worked there.
Assistant Construction Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, november 22.
I worked as an Construction Project Manager for the University. I was able to advance and learn in my position. I enjoyed my position and worked hard at it.
Pro érvek
Learned a lot and advanced
Kontra érvek
No control over work load..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, but not able to compete with market
Senior Student Financial Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  On Campus2017, november 19.
Stanford is a great place to work if you don't mind living far away because you can't afford to live nearby. The benefits and perks are pretty good, but the pay can't compete with the private marketplace.
Fun
Stanford dinning halls (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashlee2017, november 17.
Good working experience. And a better learning experience as well. Going throughout the day was great experience. Cooking, preparing food and cleaning tables, and cashier work
Free lunches
Lots of cleaning
Great Environment
Data Entry Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, november 16.
If you like a fast pace yet non rushed place to work with excellent benefits that offers diversity in every way possible then you would truly appreciate what Stanford Offers
Stanford School of Medicine was a awesome place to work
Facilities Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, november 16.
I supported 3 different doctors and fields in the School of Medicine. All 3 Doctors were different but always kind to those of us who worked around them. They were always willing to teach you something they were working on, as well as open to my help.
Great work environment and a place where you feel you are making a difference.
Intelligent working staff.
Kontra érvek
Very slow getting things done. People work at their own pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and exciting work environment
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2017, november 15.
The workplace culture was great, everyone was friendly with each other and the relationships in the office were good. It was a research-based job and the work was fun and exciting. You got to interact with lots of people coming in and out and the work was beneficial for all.
Pro érvek
relationship building, learning new skills, fun times
strenuous physial work
Good palce to work
Medical Assistant/Project Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, november 15.
Its a very balanced place to work in with a lot learning and career growth opportunities. It has a great work culture and a good set of employees. Management is good and appreciates your work
Great Place to work
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2017, november 15.
Very fast paced environment. Everyone very knowledge-able and willing to take time to make sure they answer your questions regarding the work. Very patient while you come up to speed of the daily duties.
It ok
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, november 11.
great people to work with and enjoy the students connections. at the same time felt the upper management dint care about the little people or the backbone of the work place(dish room/janitorial/servers)
Premier emploi
Conseiller de vente (Volt alkalmazott) –  Claye-Souilly (77)2017, november 7.
Contacte avec la clientèle
Travail le week-end trop contraignant
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice environment to work in
Postdoctoral Fellow (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, október 31.
Stanford is a good environment to work in. The benefits are good, and the workplace is friendly. The only downsides are the commute and the high cost of living nearby.
Productive and multicultural workplace
Life Science Research Professional II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, október 25.
Since its academia I did not find a balance of work life in research. But working at Stanford is a great experience. If there is a good work life balance its a best place to work.
Great Experience
Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, október 25.
Very stimulating and rewarding environment. Extremely fast paced, but there were great rewards that came with it. Stanford is an amazing place, you are surrounded by extremely smart and ambitious people that make you feel excited about being part of the workplace.
Great Place to Work
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, október 24.
I enjoy my job and everyone I work with! I have learned a lot in the time I have been here. Everyone is friendly and has a good work life balance. However, the cost of living is very expensive.
People are nice
Great!
Co-President - InSITE Fellowship (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, október 22.
Would definitely recommend. Great culture, great people and great opportunities here in this area. The hardest part is definitely being around all these amazing people but it is great.

Átfogó minősítés