Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

SSENSE Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 108 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at SSENSE was an overall good experience. I was on contract with the customer service team. If you are on contract, they might tell you there are advancement opportunities, but a very small batch of temps gets selected for this. Management is overall pretty chill and if you perform well they trust you with discretion. The rest of the customer care team is great -- you will make friends, you will all get stressed together, and you will navigate the IG mess that is the rest of the company. People who work in editorial, tech, buying, etc think they have the sexiest job in the world and carry themselves like that. I found people who worked in the studio and in customer care to be down to earth, but keep an eye out for big shots. If you're a temp, you don't get the employee discount, which is 50% for FT employees and goes a long way with luxury fashion. Customer Service will be non-stop during the peak of the sale, but towards the beginning it isn't so bad. Most customers are friendly, but with luxury items comes luxury attitude. Location is very out of the way with hardly any food options around.
Pro érvek
beer friday, bagel monday, coffee machines, fruit baskets
Kontra érvek
short breaks, unpaid lunch, vibes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in Ssense was so nice I always miss this society nice and kind management management, rest rooms lunch rooms fruits, tea coffee in every break, light work I wish they open branch in BC then I could rejoin I. Earning double but always miss this work
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Here in ssense making benefit is a first purpose, it's normal, however there is no intention to make a balance between life and work, so many employees are suffering
Munkahelyi kultúra
If i get chance in future i would definitely work in ssense because I feel relax working here.they treat us so well and i like this when everyone behave With postive attitude
Pro érvek
Reputed job, secure and friendly environment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I HAD A GOOD experience working together by company good management respect for colleagues the working hours ware only long the environment was calm and good cooperation the only problem was the wardrobe one day without my knowledge breaking
Munkahelyi kultúra
A bit far off from any metro but the atmosphere made up for it with interesting co-workers and wonderful bosses. I never had a boss so nice and humble towards me and my co-workers. If I could, I would work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff I worked alongside were some of the nicest and most supportive people I have had the privilege to work with. I enjoyed coming into work everyday and I felt as though we all collaborated as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
every we feel stress and work hard. we learn how to work with group and alone. management is keep eyes on us all the day and they appreciate the employees for work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in shipping department. There i learnt how to pack the different products according to their specific dimensions. With specific taping methods.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much overloading during sales.and they pay no attention to workers fatigue. Just we have 2break evey 4hour for 12hours shift in a day.nobody continue after a couple of weeks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Place to work, all colleagues co operative and friendly. Shift timing should be replanned. The supervisors and managers are very cordial and very supportive however few coordinators have lot of ego but can be managed. The work is very good and the facility at cafeteria is excellent . Overall it's good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm interested in working at ssense they are good team and easy and I'm working before at shipping dock and they are good pay and good schedule working
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely not a pro-employee company. They consider their business as essential even though they are selling LUXURY goods and they have the audacity to operate on Sundays (while essential businesses like grocery stores are closed). Some employees tested positive for covid-19 and it is still business as usual. Employees are not compensated fairly. The new dining area looks like prison. Bad management. You are gonna be walking (picking goods) for 12 hours in a 3-story warehouse. They put so much pressure to their employees. Don't expect to get the bonus if you finish your contract 'coz they are gonna find a way (even the smallest mistake) to make you ineligible for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Les gens dans le company sont tres active et positive Il sont jenti Il sont Serious Il Respecte le client Il sont Rapidite Il sont Vitest La securite dans le travail tres important
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Il faut repenser une autre manière de travailler avec des personnes formées qui veulent recommencer une autre vie. spécialement les personnes immigrantes qui ont une formation professionnelle dans leurs pays d'origine.
Pro érvek
Emploi massif même quand c'est saisonnier
Beaucoup
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful, terrible management, super unprofessional They treat very bad with people and an unfriendly environment. I do not want to think about those days I was working hard and they want more and more like a robot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like work the their, the atmosphere and coworker are very cool and coordination. and they pay well and fair with the all employees. I will recommend any one to work with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to work if you are seeking a company where you can build your skills and solve challenging problems. It's a place to build your toolkit and use it to find other internal roles (lots of internal mobility) or find other jobs with a fantastic resume. The workplace culture is great. This is the most collaborative environment I've ever worked in and its also the most diverse (gender parity everywhere and strong representation of visible minorities). Strong management and founders that are approachable and open. Anyone can go and strike up a conversation with them.
Pro érvek
Challenging and interesting projects, free food and snacks, diverse and inclusive workplace, amazing & inspiring colleagues, chance to be part of the fabric of a growing organization, opportunities for building a diverse skillset
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a workplace culture and i have good relations with team and supportive. Everyone in team give support when I got stuck and management is good. I got good reviews because I gave support anytime when they need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Free food is the only good thing about this place lol Keep an eye out on your car in the parking lot . Make sure you wear gloves because the glue is toxic and the managers don't care about your health . There's a lot of cute girls tho
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I personally didn’t like to work there because my supervisor and my manager weren’t good. They don’t really help you when you need help. Only good thing was that I had good co-workers.