Spirit Airlines

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 668 értékelés megmutatása

Exhilarating and exhausting

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Training is doable if you were a decent student. They are growing so I if you get the right base waiting for a line won't be bad. It is definitely an underpaid positing. I'm talking less than 2k per month the first year. You won't know your supervisors until you've been there awhile. But most other flight attendants are helpful and kind.

Excelente

Los salarios para la posición que tengo están un poco bajos para la industria aeronáutica, pero la calidad laboral es muy superior
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The worst thing about working for Spirit is saying you work for Spirit

As a flight attendant, I enjoy working at Spirit. I love the flexibility and variety I get with my job and feel that I work with some really wonderful people, I don’t take my work home with me and I get to visit some really great places….but if you don’t have a spouse, partner or live with your parents, you’ll be living in poverty. The pay is embarrassingly low when just starting out - $23,000 for the 1st year. And delays - ugh! We don’t get paid for delays - 20 mins or 4 hours - no pay. It’s rough. This is definitely a job you take for the travel benefits and the ability to work a lot or a little as you like. The lifestyle isn’t for everyone - you can be away from home a lot, you really need to enjoy being around all types of people and sleep schedules are all over the place. But if you love it, it’s great

Pro érvek

Free and super low cost travel, schedule flexibility

Kontra érvek

Low pay, unpredictable sleep schedules, delays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great environment, great team members, and great leadership

Leadership is supportive and listens. This company is not afraid to push the envelope when it comes to process improvements as long as the focus is on the team, the customers, or the organization.

Pay, Benefits, company culture

Na
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun place to work and meet new people from all around the world.

Productive and room to move up in a new positions if its AVA. It's looks very nice to see everyone clean and neat and ready to help each and every customer out with all of their customer services questions or what skills they will need help with.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great teamwork, competitive and opportunity for growth.

During the operation, respect is always fostered with our colleagues, handling so many guests makes it very stressful and a lot of commitment in the face of all the security that is handled. But the satisfaction of doing such a huge job and doing it correctly makes it rewarding, fulfilling all those people who fly with us every day.

Used to love my job

Management absolutely does not care at all. We are treated absolutely awful. Morale is at an all time low and nothing is being done to fix it. Retention is at an all time low. You can make more money starting at a regional carrier now.

Fun work environment

I love working as a flight attendant. Every day is something new! It can get exhausting at times but it’s definitely worth it. Spirit is a great company to work for.

Travel

Work/life balance

Horrific Management

Everyday is a a crisis and irregular operations. Company is reactionary vs proactive. Nightmare.Apply elsewhere. Trust the bonus is NOT worth all the headaches.

Low pay

Pay is extremely low. Have to work over 100 hours just to see good money. You do have a good schedule once you have a line. Extremely flexible. Quality of life can be amazing if you don’t have bills to pay that forces you to work over 100 hours. Which is only a few days off a month.

They need new…..

Current worker at spirit and I must say it’s so unorganized! The manager and supervisors are terrible (besides one or two) they talk to us and the customers crazy! you don’t get lunches like that and when you do they want to clock you. Don’t let you have a problem with someone they ignore it! When I say so many people quit SO MANY PEOPLE QUIT! They lose all their good people and they just keep hiring people but not hiring new managers or supervisors!

Minimum supervision, flexibility.

I love it here !it has a family like culture but the pay is not that great. Crew scheduling can do better,Pay can be better. Training was intense and mainly focus on safety which is very important. Passengers are nice but it's some of the flight attendants who will make your stay miserable. Rarely is the passengers who are problematic. This is a good company l just hate the constant IROPs that leaves you stranded with no hotel.

Healthcare benefits

Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good group of dedicated professionals

I enjoyed my time at Spirit. No complaints except pay. The union contract wa 5 years when traditionally they are 4 years. Thus u are always behind industry avg pay scale.

Schedule

Length of contract
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overnight schedules. fun job.

Towing planes, fun job. Good co workers. Supervisors want you to succeed. Learning about airbus maintenance when there's no tows to do. Management is out of town most of the time.

flight benefits

overnight schedule, mandatory OT
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Nice people to work with.

The job as an F/A is easy. However, management is terrible. They will write you up for any reason. Most of the time, it is not even your fault. Some policies are way too extra as well. Flight attendant training was very poor quality as well. A few instructors were great, but some of them will read the slides and still do not understand what they are talking about. The exams are very confusing too. They change the words so much. For instance, just water alone can be called a beverage!? That is confusing. However, I met great people there. I had a good experience so far, but there's still a lot to improve.

Great health insurance

Terrible management.

It was good an bad

I enjoy working in the airlines industry working for spirit was an experience I jus felt as though it was a bit unorganized. I enjoyed some of my co-workers others was lazy as well as supervisor. Some workers in the management role use there title as power not supervision of a supervisor or manager I felt I knew a little more then them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a great place to work

The pay is horrible. Management never cares especially at DFW base. They just overwork and underpay. Spirit goes through IROP all the time and forgets to give FA’s hotels, schedule them, etc.

Crew scheduling hassle

Flight attendants were treated poorly by crew scheduling. Contract was very ambiguous. 6 month probation period. Senior Mamas can be very clicks. Seniors call out a lot.

Pro érvek

Free snacks on air craft

Ambiguous contract

love it!

great place to work! would encourage anyone starting out in the airline world to come and fly with spirit. good bases and growing like crazy!!only negative is scheduling for reserves- needs some upgrades and improvements
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The ability to make a difference and growth with the Spirit.

I love the constant progress and growth of this company. It's constantly listening to the ideas of its team members to better itself for all to benefit. More GO!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Benefits are great everything else is torture

Benefits are amazing and that’s why you stay as long as you do but the hours you get paid for what you actually do are ridiculous. No sense of management and the supervisors are MIA or out to get you, they hardly support you. You’re on your own and you’re just a number to them. They do not care about you or your life.

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Spirit Airlines? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,2/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Spirit Airlines
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?