Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
217 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits, sales rep job is probably the best and not as stressful in the company. If you are a manager prepare to be understaffed and work very long hours and most weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is on par with pay scale for retail sales with room for advancement if you want it. But be sure this is the business you want to be in. Be careful because if someone else don’t get their way they will promote them over you even if you have seniority and more experience.
Pro érvek
Great benifits and retirement for full time and uniform every year
Kontra érvek
People can get promoted by complaining
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent opportunities if you desire a career in sales. Unfortunately, if you’re not focused on sales, you won’t receive much support. Overall, S-W is still a good company.
Career advancement opportunities
Kontra érvek
Lack of support from management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
HARD WORK. LIFTING PAINT BUCKETS ALL DAY AND LITTLE PAY. After 1 year still waiting fir raise because appraisal arendone months late and never get it.U left and never received anything.
Free coffees
Kontra érvek
bad hours and little pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible managementto be completely honest, that never take focus on the new guys. Preference is insane and will not permit growth even when you prove you dominate all issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with an amazing job culture. Been part of the company for 4 years and have advanced much more than I would have anywhere else. Definitely give Sherwin a try!
Flexibility, Great Culture, Promotions, Pay
Lots of Responsibilities, Extremely Fast-Paced depending on terr/store
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a couple of locations and had different experiences in each one. Overall it was a good workplace. It was however strenous on your body depending on the position you took. It was very much encouraged for every employee to move up in the company which was great. Although this was a male dominated company, I did meet a lot of great hardworking women that showed me how to stand out. This is the kind of company that you have to out yourself first, it's a great place for customer service and managerial experience but you definitely need to constantly move around, or up in the company to not get stuck doing the same thing for the rest of your life.
Pro érvek
promotions encouraged, payed back education, friendly coworkers
Kontra érvek
short breaks, high sales expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin Williams is a man job that does not have any room for women to grow in my opinion. I felt very uncomfortable at times because of the conversations they will have, and sometimes the looks I will get
Free lunch
Lack of women
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager roles are tough but sales reps are great. As manager you will over 50 per week which it is terrible if you ya e a family. As a rep the schedule is more flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked worked there. It was a good environment to be in! Most of the time I had great interactions with my employees and customers. The business aspect of things were always handled in a professional manner
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin Williams is not able to retain employees due to the amount of hours and workload that they expect from all employees, which causes our stores to be very shorthanded. This adds to my customers not being satisfied with our company and it causes me to lose customers and business. It also causes me to be less productive because I am doing other jobs to help cover the employee positions in the store that Sherwin can't keep filled. I am a team player and I will help wherever I am needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin-Williams gave me an opportunity to start a career. This staff are friendly, the learning process is extremely forgiving. The continuous Training, and support from mid level management is great. However, their pay scale is not realistic in terms of the debt that a student receives coming out of school. They wait for you to hit goals before even considering an increase in base pay. This causes individuals to become unmotivated and look to switch professions. Also, management will increase your job load by adding incremental time wasters, but then come back and say stop wasting time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had nothing but good experiences at Sherwin Williams I started as part time and could not get full time work there, otherwise I would still be there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I know there are other Sherwin William stores that didn't have as much production as us. I was felt like there wasn't enough time to train me properly. But they had no problem answering questions to help me through the learning phase.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It provides me the ability to meet people helping them with their painting needs. Having flexible hours and great work environment with very good people to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is outdated and haven't been in the roles that you will be doing. Blind leading the blind. Also, the customer service industry is getting harder everyday!
Munkahelyi kultúra
For anyone looking into finding a work place feeling like a 2nd home, this is it. The company pays for training its employees, always finding ways to motivate them.
Good pay, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Work load can sometimes be overwhelming
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've enjoyed my time at S-W and it feels like family. Lots of opportunity if you are willing to move. The more you move, the higher you can climb up the career ladder.
Pro érvek
Great co-workers. Fun, fast paced environment. Every day is different. Not a desk job (though those do exist).
Kontra érvek
Will hit glass ceiling mid career if unable to relocate often.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family is not a priority of this company. At times, you are just a number. If you’re making sales, you’re good. If not, you may need to start looking elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent job, minimum wage for part time starting employees. The employees were very kind and welcoming. Management was okay definitely needs improvement. Clients and customers were fun to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Earnings for shareholders are everything. Sherwin cares about sales. They dont really care for employees, customers are only $$, and if you arent well recieved you may not find advancement.
Good benefits
Kontra érvek
Pay, politics and lost in a giant company