Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
954 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a commercial store so it wasn't too bad. We closed at 5pm and did not have to work weekends. The hardest part was consistently lifting the 5-gallon buckets.
weekends off
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the top to the bottom the company is wonderful! Great Culture! The knowledge you pick up here is valuable. I will always cherish my time at Sherwin-Williams!
Free knowledge
Rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The way Sherwin-Williams trained was unique in my experience. They kept things pretty hands off and wanted to see how much initiative I would show early on. I cannot thank them enough for this, because I feel I gained a strong sense of confidence and assertiveness at work as a result. I also have good experience for a person with my time of employment with them as a result of complications like being short-staffed as well as the COVID-19 adjustments. They’re a generous company too, providing lunches on some days for us. Have a lot of appreciation for this company and my time there so far.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to work! Managers provided a flexible work environment and pushed us to grow! Lots of room to advance within the company. One of my all time favorite jobs!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked part time here for about a year. I had great coworkers and a good boss. The store I worked at involved a lot of labor. It was okay and I got okay time off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for one year since I am a student attending school for my nursing degree. The job is very productive. The workplace is demanding and I enjoyed working with the employees, although it was the four of us at the store. The job is flexible managements laid back, working on your own at a paint store is horrible; I hated working on my own, especially when it gets busy.
Good management, Schedule Flexibility, Opportunity for advancement
Kontra érvek
Not enough employees at store, very demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working here, they work with my school schedule and give me a lot of flexibility the job and products are easy to learn, it can be very fast paced but also really relaxed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall. Good place to work. Not much formal training but plenty of on the job training so long as you have the right management/coworkers. I would reccomend
Good people
Kontra érvek
Not many hours for part-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a job you where you will definitely learn something new everyday. It is interesting to learn about different aspects of painting and just home project stuff in general. It is a lot to take in, but once you get it, it's a breeze. I work part-time and I am a college student so the schedule is pretty lenient and flexible, managers are cool, benefits even for part time are pretty good. You advance and get raises fairly fast, too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work very understanding can help other painters and customers with out experienceFind the best products at Sherman Williams and to actually teach customers about paining so they can do it for themselves
Good brakes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here. My co workers were awesome. They made it fun. We laughed everyday. The only thing is we were always busy all the time.
Fun, great work/life balance
Busy all the time so you will have to push many 5 gallon buckets
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good part time job while going to school, pretty flexible with schedule and ok hours throughout the week. The job itself is pretty straightforward and not hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t expect to win any favors with your crew if you’re not willing to put effort into customer service. Talk to your customers and learn to get a true experience working at Sherwin. Learn your products and demonstrate you can help anyone that comes in the door and you’ll see management working your sick days and PTO in your favor.
Pro érvek
Small crew, help people, learning opportunities
Good luck getting full-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will learn a lot here and meet a lot of great people that can be helpful in the long run. But if your a woman some of the painters or even the employees with make you feel like you don’t know what your talking about. Or you just don’t belong working there. But if you are strong minded that won’t break you.. because they think it’s a mans world
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to be physically capable, and learn on the job. They have modules but they don’t mean anything. The manager was nice, and I was treated well for the most part. I did injure my back permanently and the company paid for some time off and pain killers. But that was it. It flares up if I do too much lifting. I loved the job, I loved helping people find inspiration, and educate people about house paint and the dos and donts. I loved to color match, it was my favorite thing to do, and it held the biggest challenge to me. I liked to match stain as well. Some days were busy and some days were REALLY busy. I loved the busy atmosphere, and it pained me to leave. Honestly, I transferred to a store that was not busy at all and I had to find a new job. I was not happy at my second location. No sense of leadership and no real reason to work. We had orders in the morning and then in the afternoon work completely stopped. It wasn’t worth the drive, and I was miserable with no purpose.
Interesting job, wholesome, gratifying
Downtime sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security and advancementI was fired for something out of my control during a global pandemic. My manager was the worst of the worst when it came to communication. And when he decided to fire me literally out of no where there was ZERO support from HR on getting all the information.
Munkahelyi kultúra
NIce place for college job. There was multiple opportunities to grow in the company and the ability to move virtually anywhere in the world. Sense of being apart of a successful company
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job's culture is toxic. Both managers (assistant and general) would regularly give me work they didn't want to do, while sitting or standing around gossipping about other people that worked in the company.The other workers, one part-timer and a full-timer, who were told to train me, avoided doing that and their jobs like the plague.Training is next to none — you are expected to flounder in the job for 3 months. Asking questions about the job is met with a "You don't need to know that yet" and frustration. Their work standards reflect their personality; lazy and underachieving. The managers are passive-aggressive and have a real issue with speaking to you one-on-one. If you were to take the road less taken, that is asking the manager directly what you can do better or what their issue with your work is, expect an argument and to be made out to look like the aggressor. The general manager will also penalize you by way of shortening your hours. The general manager is also not good at their job, so asking them for help or to explain something to you is a catch-22. In short, I would only work here for the experience. Do not expect to grow in this company, from working at this store at least. The assistant manager was regularly fuming about being passed over for the title of general manager. I believe he said he didn't get the job because the general manager was a minority woman and Sherwin needed to feel a quota? Yeah, don't work here.
The entire job is a con
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved it learned a lot something new and different. Was able to learn how to mix paint and how to load and unload trucks. Great team of workers kind and instructive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Been here for about a year and a half. Management helps you understand products and make you feel like you belong. Pay and compensation is fair with insurance and stock options.
401k, Stock Purchase Plan, school/work balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work, good breaks and fun environments. I enjoyed my time working on customers and I would recommend this job to a friend or family member
Good schedule