Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operator

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mainly dirty work while in a uniform so it doesn't make sense to have one I could understand a t shirt. Work with a lot of customers based on construction of drywall and painting obviously.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Sherwin-Williams is never had life while working in this stupid companyPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Sherwin-Williams are pay was not bad but benefits not that good it’s really not worth your hard workManagementIn general, managers at Sherwin-Williams sucks sucks sucksCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Sherwin-Williams is everything about this company sucksOverallMy experience working at Sherwin-Williams the worst experience ever ewww I swear would rather be a homeless and not even think about going back to jail which is sherwin Williams
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just avoid the company. Shocking management and terrible atmosphere to work in. Target driven and don’t care about people who work there. Would leave if possible but tied in. American take over spoiled the place. Will be closed down soon anyway
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working there I learned a lot and nice co-workers. Managers and supervisors are nice too. Mostly they care safety of employs. We also had parties and cook out.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very racist environment... And whoever reads this will do nothing about it... The mananment shows favouritism and all they care about is getting the paint out the door... This is nothing new at Sherwin William's and the old timers can attest to my words....Money was good, but the headache of racist mansngement was over the Top💯
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hot in the summer. Too hot. No water or any drinks on the floor on you. Must wear pants and long sleeves on top of PPE in the summer. Managers don’t care about no one except looking good in front of there bosses. People fight here like on the street. Was witness to two wild fights while here. Management did nothing about it. Matteson pays less than any other SW plant in Illinois. Machines are old and constantly breaking down. They need adjustments almost every hour from maintenance who have attitudes every time when called. This place is a joke.
Pro érvek
You will be ignored most of the time.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, managers are bullies. Extremely stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company benefits and pay very friendly management it was hot and nasty job with paint fumes and toxic spills daily . the air quality was poor
good pay
enviromart
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a bad place to work money and benefits good no advancement for blacks in that plant.Most people are good and get along in the plant.Very strict attendance policy and tardy policy.you can have a decent living just being around dangerous chemicals is really what you watch out for.
pay and overtime
Kontra érvek
breathing in fumes and getting powder on you that causes cancer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice working environment, The only problem was to advance you had to move 60 miles away even though there were openings at our location.IN store management was a very good experience. The district manager was not in tune to the specific locations expectations and needs.
40% of paint
Kontra érvek
advancement was made to difficult
Munkahelyi kultúra
Money is good but all you are is a body there. All they care about is them numbers 7 days a week for 6+ months is common slavery. Point system is Poor
Money Benefits
Communication, Management, 7 day work week
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had my ups and downs while working with Sherwin Williams as in the working elements since its the main DSC. There's been times of struggle to get production with how business was going through the year. I've meet new people, and I grew from this company in many ways, it built my Character, taught me patience, and the understanding of the workforce and how it operates.
Pro érvek
Excellent company to retire from
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Insane work hrs 7days a week in the middle of summer 30 days + with no days off no time for summer activities with children and families. Would be alright if they balanced work and life more.
Decent pay
Kontra érvek
Work and personal time not very balanced
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin-Williams announced closure of plant and is more worried about keeping workers until the final closure than helping displaced workers. No human resources on site.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has a great work atmosphere. Nice People and a great place to get your feet wet in the production field. Awesome management and supervisors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best job I have ever had. Job can be a lot of work but you feel as if it was for the best in the end of the day. The best management team I have ever seen. Motivating and encouraging, only learned from my management team to better my own career. Lost this job due to my own mistakes and still think nothing but the best for this company, that says it all right there. Apply!!!!!!! you may not get in the first try but don't give up it is worth the position you will receive in the end. Also just show up to work on time and plan your days off, its the only thing that will get you fired, well as long as you are a hard worker that is.
Everything is wonderful.
Kontra érvek
attendance policy is a little tight
Munkahelyi kultúra
The day always started off with a meeting to inform the shift of what was going on in the factory from the previous shift. After the meeting you went to work stations and proceeded to start work. the top brass were very pleasant people and that trickled down. my coworkers were very helpful and informative. The hardest part of the job was turning down the overtime because of prior engagements. the most enjoyable part was showing up. I learned so much from this job including how to make environment friendly paint from scratch.
Everything about this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Howard Street is an awful place to work. Management sucks. Equipment is very old. Poor training. Everyone I work with is looking for another job.
Good Health Insurance
Everything else!!!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for, offered alot of extras for their employees, offered alot of overtime and great pay.
lots of overtime
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management seemed inhumane to employee concerns. Production is the only factor at this place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coordinate materials and tools for proper customer satisfaction lift operator .
great oppertunity for advancement
work enviroment
Munkahelyi kultúra
reaaly laid back job,not a hard job managment pretty easy to get along with
További Sherwin-Williams-értékelések megtekintése