Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mixer

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Steady work and always busy. Never enough help. You get used to it or you leave. Lots of homeowners with sometimes high demands. Great products. Store technology needs some help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company doesn't care about anything you do as long as they get there paint you can get hurt they will just get another person to finish what you started.
The money
Kontra érvek
They'll work you to death if your low on the seniority list.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The part time and full time employees do majority of the work, while management makes the bonuses. You will be on your feet 100% of the time from tinting paint, loading and unloading deliveries, warehousing, etc. Management sucks at this location and upper management knows but doesn't do anything about it.
Pro érvek
Work life balance & able to pay bills
Kontra érvek
Poor management, if you're a woman be prepared for negative comments from customers (management does nothing)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin is a great retail place to work at, you deal with bad customers but nothing really out of the ordinary, the regulars who come in are usually fun to talk to, management is very involved and invested in making sure you succeed personally, the pay and benefits are good, and there are plenty of opportunities for advancement. Great place to work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great place to work, the other employees taught me many new things every shift, and management was easy to talk to and work with. The employees knew regular customers and made sure all customers were satisfied with the product they were receiving.
Pro érvek
Great Management, consistent shifts, fun employees
Kontra érvek
Not many people so it could be difficult to get a shift covered
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is absolutely the worse. The work isn’t hard but the training is as poor as I’ve ever seen. If you ask yo manager questions about anything they seemed annoyed that I had questions and made me feel like I shouldn’t ask them anything. I was supposed to train for at least a month but they decided to put me on my own where I had to learn and make mistakes which led to my termination after only being with a trainer for only a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are great they're very friendly they're always willing to teach you from what I understand it's pretty good benefits and if you can land a full-time position going to be 15 bucks an hour however you only get $12 an hour when you start at a part-time position the day will work with you on your scheduling they're very flexible and just all in all good folks
Good folks, interesting people, fulltime pay is 15$hr
Starting is 12$hr
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work , have an start up shift meeting , get your batch ticket and pull over your raw material and get started on your batch ,once batch is finish pump the batch over to your thindown tank and finish adding rest of the raw material .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hot in the Summer and Cold in the Winter. Dirty Locker Room and Restroom. No house cleaning crew. Do your job and go home. Some good people there.Good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for them for 4 years at their product finished facility in Seattle. The company delivered good benefits and management was understanding and helpful. However it was rather consistently underfunded and understaffed which could make work difficult and stressful at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the job with a passion , if I could change anything on the behalf on my experience, i wouldn't. I will keep it the same a fun loving experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you need some extra money and want to learn more about paint and coatings, it's great. If you don't work well with overbearing corporate policy, ridiculous operating procedure, and endless micro-management you may want to look elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked here while completing my undergrad. consistent scheduling even for part timers, works with your schedule. Management is lax, workload varies by day and location. typical warehouse work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at sherwin williams and learned alot, however the hours that were offered would not work for me. I also was not giving the pay that was talked about during the interview.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opening every morning was a breeze, make sure the color mixer is full turn the computers on, count the registers to 200 each. afternoons are usually really busy so just make sure you had your coffee for the day.. Super fun when people bring bright colors that's probably my favorite part of the day or when you had to color match products. Everyone is extremely nice so its a great environment.
great customers, everyday customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is only for certain people, myself and my brother have worked for the company and they favor non blacks way more here, if your a minority you will be treated like your still working in the cotton fields! Only work here if you have no other choice but you will regret it if your a minority!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
no hassle,a nice joyful environment to work,was always on time for work,plenty work to be done .CEO was a cool down to earth guy,we mixed paint daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Sherwin was a good place for me for a while. I did want more hours and pay but I could not achieve that cause of my managers boss. My Manger was an incredible boss and when he left I followed him to my new current spot at my new job.
Kontra érvek
not enought hours. no training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job just stressful and underpaid. Work with alot of chemicals. Detail is extremely important. You can be terminated for not catching the mistakes of others. Under paid in the facility's I worked. Extremely stressful job.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Literally killing yourself. Everything in thr job will kill you slowly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work, environment and all. Do your best in everything you do, and make sure you do your job thoroughly and do everything you are asked to do, and you'll do just fine
Munkahelyi kultúra
So far what I have experienced here is rush times in the morning until noon then its quiet and no one comes, which is exactly what I was looking for. Other stores I've heard are more busy so if you want a more busy store just look for one in a growing area.
Pro érvek
A lot of downtime, good hours, nice coworkers and customers.
Kontra érvek
Too much downtime can be annoying but its a good time to clean.