Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Environmental Health and Safety Officer

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in Sherwin-Williams will enable you to gain an extensive amount of knowledge. Very challenging workplace with a high turn over rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin-Williams is an excellent company to invest in (literally and figuratively). This is a great company with all kinds of potential and opportunity to develop and advance, but you have to be a go-getter, work hard, and earn it. The only con is that their salary pay is lower than average in my opinion, but they do pay the hourly workforce well. Excellent safety culture, definitely one of the most safety oriented companies from top down and bottom up. One of my favorite employers in my career experience.
Pro érvek
advancement opportunities, stock purchase plan, safety culture
Kontra érvek
below average paygrade scale for salary employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with Sherwin-Williams for just under 5 years now. I started out as a sale associate and jumped around to a couple different location while completing my degree. Sherwin has given me the great opportunity to focus my time on school while working part time as an employee. Working my way out of the stores into a Global supply chain manufacturing facility where I interned for 2 years. After my internship ended they offered me a position into their advanced development program. Once you have shown your strengths and put forth great efforts sherwin will take care of you. This is a great company with locations all over the world, once you get your foot in the door the possibilities are endless.
Pro érvek
401k, room for advancement, works around school
Kontra érvek
You have to start somewhere to move up the chain.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy Sherwin Williams. This is a great company to work for. I would recommend this company to any one. Safety culture is really great and has made great strides.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
További Sherwin-Williams-értékelések megtekintése