Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Delivery Driver

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
212 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job if you like to drive a lot and lift heavy buckets of paint. I work as a delivery driver in Florida. Lots of deliveries every day. At times you take 300 or more lbs of paint. That is a lot of heavy weight to carry in your hands especially when you are being dispatched to a new construction site with limited access to the building.
Pro érvek
Good shifts. Overtime available for drivers.
Kontra érvek
No breaks for lunch. Eat on the go.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they dont care about you at all and try to never bring up your raise and when they do, it is only a few cents lol no joke. I highly recommend looking elsewhere
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going. Manager would sometimes go on power trips esp if higher ups were coming in. I delivered paints stains etc and supplies to commercial account holders and DIY's. Handed out flyers kept customers up to date on sales and in good standing. Answered calls mixed paints stains stocked up front shelves and back rooms keeping them organized.
Lax, Co-workers, Easy going
Not great pay, Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivery driver sucks. It’s so much and it’s very hard on the body. Look for something else. Also the pay sucks. Part time sucks . You only can become full time with a cdl
On your own
To much work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great company and a great job. Super stable workplace helpful coworkers. Make new friends. Great pay Fantastic benefits Family-Oriented Treats you well!
Pro érvek
Make new friends. Great pay, Fantastic benefits, Family-Oriented, Treats you well!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at this company was a good learning experience and provided insight in the delivery driving field. I truly regret leaving this company. If I could reapply I would.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You know what to expect when you walk in, it’s very repetitive. The company itself is great to work for. You have to watch out with management, all in all it’s a good job. It’s hard work but it does pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t recommend this company to anyone management only see you as a number and if they like you they move you up the latter if not they will find a way to fired you
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's no other place I'd rather work than Sherwin. Every day is different and you never know what's going to come up. I mainly enjoy interacting with our customers and especially being able to leave the store for deliveries. Everyone in the company is extremely supportive, and you have tons of opportunity. The only thing is the pay is iffy but putting in the hours will makeup for it. Especially if you have to work at another store and you'll get reimbursed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overworked and favoritism with other employees!!! Only paid 13 dollars an hour to hand carry over 100 gallons of paint daily with over 13 deliveries !
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are white there's a good chance that you will succeed at this company. If you are black like me, you will be treated unfairly and be terminated unfairly like I was!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fairly straight forward work. Fun people to work with. Physically strenuous at times but interactions with customers and fellow coworkers helped the days go by quickly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
start 7 am load van/truck with paint. deliver it to customers. continue all day till your finished. its a great pt job if you can lift 50 lb buckets of paint. you need to take them to new homes being built, from the street to the garage . their is no lawn so its walking through dirt .also commercial jobs when your done take a break and wait for more deliveries to appear on a hand held device. eat lunch on comp time. after 1 year 48 hours vacation .over time it may cause aches and pain.its heavy lifting. but it keeps me in shape.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great employees and managers THATS IT. Cap at 28 hours max and get written up if go over. Worked 4 years and 3 1/2 to long. Never got over $500 paycheck bi weekly at 28 hours. Pay raise structure is horrible. LOTS LOTS LOTS LOTS of turnover. Promotions come with tiny raise. Most stores set schedule, some dictate it depending on manager. Do not expect to get a full time position. Sherwin cares about its year to date sales over its employees. In store is $10 a hour, Driver is $11 a hour. All employees are awesome. Do not expect to be paid your worth or be recognized for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very good workplace to function in,to feel useful & productive in my job.Mixing & delivering paint & supplies with a great team to work with each day meeting & surpassing our companies goals to help our customers & contractors.
Mixing & delivering & working with a great team
Kontra érvek
When business is slow at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager I had when I first started was a person no one could not like he was pushy and would not let you stop to catch your breath. If he didn't leave within a week I was going to leave. I am disabled and he knew it and still would not give me reasonable accommodations .The new manager is very easy to get along with and you want to do a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is great. It is very easy, fun, simple, and laid back. What is bad is the customers and the sociology. The customers are mostly right wing, hyper masculine, anti feminist trash talkers, who talk down on you and are rude, yet expect you to treat them like family (they're right wing trash). If you just deliver, they talk down on you because you don't give them that right wing family treatment. They're so ghetto and conservative. Many of the customers are also arrogant, abusive (they make a lot of easy money, since painting is easy and they're free market owners so that is one reason why they're right wingers), and unintelligent. There are a lot of very right winged painters and it can make me feel uncomfortable, but I do not care since that does not relate to the occupation. Does one really need to be trashy and right winged to motivate themselves to paint? The customers act like they're macho monarchs. Most of them are either contractors, free lancers, or company owners. Some of them are very wealthy and powerful. They abuse the obsession of customer worship that the employees are forced to engage in. They are arrogant, rude, and right winged. Just because you have an easy occupation (painting) and make a lot of easy money (owner) means that you should abuse that and act like a macho monarch? Many of the store managers act like they're macho mans. This is due to them being the leader of their store, so they're used to treating delivery drivers like they're their bosses. Almost every store manager is hyper masculine. Some store managers lack respect for district - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a delivery driver when I was there was a pretty fun and exciting. I love working outdoors and going places and this was the "perfect" job for me. The work was easy being that I am an active person but sometimes the work load could be overwhelming. Hardest part of the job was finding some locations only because most of the places I delivered to were new housing communities. Some places didn't even register on google maps. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to go to all these newly developed areas and just being. Would definitely recommend this job to someone who was looking for a job involving delivery.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very unhappy ,miserable , co-workers who feel stuck in a dead end job , they have reached their career ceiling , and are burnt out and waiting to retire , while making co-workers miserable, talking trash behind each others back , with non stop negativity . Main manager is a good man , but set the tone of trash talking ,and complaining , his underlings took this mentality and amplified it to 10 . they talk trash behind each others back and talk garbage on the customers too . Main manger treats them like friends instead of employees , and when hes not there they trash talk him and hate on him most of the time . they are lazy co-workers also and dont help with freight , and when they do they put it in the wrong place and i take the blame . I dont take part in the trash talk , and they dont like me now , but that is great ,they are vampires of happiness , so i stay focused on work and stay away from the negativity .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was due for as a raise my review was done waited over 3 months for a raise in never received. Pay not worth work should be alot more for job you have to do and wear and tear on your body.
work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The days went fast. The people were very friendly. Management was very good and organized. The culture was very up lifting. I fir right in. The lifting was the worst part of the job, but it kept me in shape.