Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
346 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to move to new location, spend time ordering products, make recommendations to customers, sometimes working long hours, hard to progress. Company hired within.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience with Sherwin-Williams was positive. The job was not for me but overall I had a good experience with the company and look back on my experience positively
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pay very well. Great benefits. Awesome opportunities for advancement. Plenty of support if needed. I am an assistant manager and have been with the company for almost 4 years. Unfortunately the constant heavy lifting and my age has begun to take a toll on me. That, in addition to some other personal family issues (health issues) have caused me to have to leave the company for now. I recommend this company to anyone.
Pro érvek
Pay, benefits, work life balance, opportunities, company support
Heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not bad if you have a descent store manager. If not, it’s going to be a long bumpy rd ahead of you. The family work life balance is difficult to maintain if your store manager isn’t selfish.
Always learning something
Kontra érvek
Work life balance is not good.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started job after college. Was a good entry level job and actually wound up enjoying it far more than anticipated. The hours and workload can be difficult and make for tough work life balance but the fellow employees make work enjoyable most of the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for, the management is great, they go above and beyond to make sure employees are well taken care of and they compensate well with alot of room to grow
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get a job out of college that requires a degree. Then you are stocking shelves, cleaning urine off toilets, unloading a couple 18 wheelers of stock a week, mopping floors, making sales calls, and dealing with walk in customers. You are basically an overworked, glorified cashier. Most stores are understaffed.
Pro érvek
You don't bring work home with you. Work/Life balance
Understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here for two years and it wasn't bad.Very stressful work environment and I feel like the employees need more pay for job duties. A lot of favoritism just like any other retail job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible experience. Underpaid and under staffed stores. Constantly working more than the required 44/48hrs, more often than not, unpaid. Unattainable sales goals. Strongly favors promoting women over more qualified and/or educated men. Watch your career stand still while the women get hand picked and groomed to surpass you, but you'll still be the one they call and lean on for product and service support.At the end of the day, the only thing this company values is its stock price.
Kontra érvek
Sexist culture, no work-life balance, tone-deaf upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company and great people that are hardworking and very knowledgeable about the company. My experience started out engaging and informative. I know it's subjective depending on your location but, overall my experience was unique.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's okay, I just don't like the fact that 1. they treat us differently in different countries and 2. they understaff the stores. But..it's a great place to work, grow and learn.
Decent pay
Kontra érvek
No work-life balance. Customer is always right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I gained a lot of my my work experience through the company and have had plenty of room to grow within the company. Without Sherwin, I would not have the basic customer service knowledge I do now.
Pro érvek
Work relationships and room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
The benefits here are really great. I they have a really great company culture. The health insurance was great and the bonuses were nice. I liked my manager.
Discount on paint
Kontra érvek
They are stingy with overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an assistant manager I learned how to maintain a well stocked store. It was fun to be able to assist clients with their painting needs and build relationships with both Colleagues and Customers. It is definitely a fun place to work at and getting paid for having fun was just the topping on the cake. Most of the managers are very respectful and care about their employees. Upper management was great!
Free lunches
Heavy pails
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constantly over worked, I was hitting around 52 hours a week as an assistant manager. Most of which I had to clock out for because you get introuble for getting overtime. The 45k a year looks nice until you realize to obtain it you have to put in around 10 hours of overtime every 2 weeks. My bonus was awful ($390) for the quarter even though we were the only store hitting and above our budget during the pandemic. When I put in my two week notice I was thanking the DM for the opportunity etc. And I was hung up on mid sentence they dont care about their employees you're just another number. I took my college degree and vast work experience elsewhere they dont deserve the employees they have.
Pro érvek
Paid vacation after 3 months.
Kontra érvek
No breaks, 12 hour shifts, work weekends, work holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for. Great benefits. Long hours can get to you but overall if you have a good manager, they’ll be pretty flexible and accommodating.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great company to build a career with! It’s essential and gives job security! Living in the community you work at you see a melting pot of colors on homes from your employer! It connects the community together and void out the color of race.
Satisfied customers
Short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was supposed to be placed in about six months in a store and agreed to a certain range of travel while waiting. They kept sending me farther and farther and ignored what we agreed to. No sign I was even close to being placed, they delayed my pay raise, and worst part was the district office works against you, not with you. I was accused of numerous things, all of which I could easily debunk but they refused to listen. Never got apologized to when I proved them wrong, and worse is when I caught them violating their own policies, I was retaliated against.
Pro érvek
Store level employees were awesome
Kontra érvek
Management lies and plays favorites
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a great place to work and i had fun while my time lasted there. people were great same as a management. everyone was treated fairly and we would get through problems together as a team. no one was put down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no work like balance. No bonuses for employees. The people who rate this place are the higher management who is compensated decent. Their employees get fifty cent raises at that while management makes quarterly bonuses every three months. The emplyees are treated like garbage. Run far from this place because the only position to get is if you are in the good old boy system
Pro érvek
There are no pros for working here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is not supportive, district leadership is always on you to 'be better', yet they do not give us the hours to keep our store properly staffed in order to do that. Constantly cutting hours in a store that can't afford to lack staff due to how busy we are. Managers are always micro-managing, making work miserable for everyone else around them. When i started with the company, i knew nothing about paint, and i still don't, after years of working with the company, and anytime questions are asked regarding something, managers never have the time nor patience to answer them. You just learn to fake it. Managers always leaving early with no repercussions. Basically, if you're a store manager, you're set. You can blame it on everyone else, or just leave the store. Anyone else, they don't care one bit about you, unless you get overtime. Then you get a very passive aggressive, snotty email to be better. Have had to put in plenty of hours off the clock because if i clock in, i get in trouble for overtime, but the store manager can never be reached when they are not in the store. Cycle begins anew. Also, don't ever get sick. There's no one to cover you, and they will make you work sick. Grab a trash can to puke in in-between customers. Worst part about the job is the lead-gen nightmare. They make you cold-call people who were in our store one time over the past year to beg them for business. No one wants to be called while they are on a job, just to get asked why they haven't been in. This won't bring people in, it will drive them away. Maybe then Sherwin will see that its a busted - több...