Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Administrative Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work involves processing orders that come in. Some products are made here and others go to other sites to be produced. I also activate new projects coming in and activating finished goods in order for the production lines to develop. I also pull standards to get to their designated place. ISO manager - so I maintain the calibrations / certificates.
401K, paid vacations, great people, healthcare, dental
Kontra érvek
Too many meetings, too many procedures changes without notice until it actually goes into place, not good lab management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was work day shift, I learn so many things, like track the employee time sheet and record and file the document. Also i was mange the website. It was a good experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience with SW was that if you were good at your job, you got to do extra work without extra pay or appreciation. Management for some employees was very strict, others not at all. No bonus and very minimal 2-3% yearly salary increase if you were lucky. Not flexible for family/sick time. Yearly reviews were very formal and not necessarily helpful. The overall workplace culture was depressing and demanding for hard workers/certain employees. The building itself needs serious upgrades. It is dark, damp, musty, heating/cooling issues and no real sunlight in most areas.
It is a paying job
Most of the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned so much from my time at this company, the people are great, and very helpful. I love coming into my job everyday. The hardest part is upset people but you get them everywhere.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although I was only there on a short term contract, the people we're keen to help and very friendly. I even stay in touch with a couple of them now. The office was busy yet casual, and we worked hard but balanced it with a fun atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Since this is the only company I worked for I don't have any other company to compare. Overall, it was a good company to work and I would recommend this company to other people. It is considered an old guard company. Sherwin-Williams has been in business for over 150 years.
Excellent benefits
Kontra érvek
None that I can think of - remember the good and forget....
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with numerous departments and people which made the job experience diverse. There was always something that I was learning that helped in my advancement to sales analyst.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for Sherwin-Williams, the industry at the time slowed up tremendously and they had to do lay-offs, I was one of at the time, I was able to do Purchasing, A/P, Purchase Orders
Very close to home
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good company to work for. It is doing very well financially and respects its employees. Management does not push too hard. Coworkers are friendly and wish to help you and advance company. Hardest part of the job is to get used to its size, but on other hand it has nice, professional culture and attitude.
Fair compencation
Average health insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Sherwin Williams I learned a lot. They have many ways for you to continue your education. They are involved with charities. This was by far The BEST job I have ever had. I just wish I would of been a little older to appreciate it more!!!
Pro érvek
fitness center, amex gift cards for christmas, parties
Munkahelyi kultúra
My department was a bit quirky but overall, it's a wonderful company to work for.
great hours... weekends off