Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wheeling, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did love working at Sherwin Williams. I enjoyed working with the crew on my shift. I would still be there if it wasn't for the commute. I would to go back again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Sherwin-Williams is never had life while working in this stupid companyPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Sherwin-Williams are pay was not bad but benefits not that good it’s really not worth your hard workManagementIn general, managers at Sherwin-Williams sucks sucks sucksCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Sherwin-Williams is everything about this company sucksOverallMy experience working at Sherwin-Williams the worst experience ever ewww I swear would rather be a homeless and not even think about going back to jail which is sherwin Williams
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even though the pay and benefits seem quite good, they operate in a unclean and hazardous work environment. Safety and quality is not a requirement, and overproducing is the name of the game. Workers quit often and they take large amounts of time to fill positions, all the while requiring you to keep producing at high levels.
Product Discounts, Vacation Pay
Hazardous working environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
They only care about business rely on point system even if you are hurt on the job.. over worked unsafe infact over 70% of the employees are unhappy . If you're desperate for a job than it's ok but it's a revolving door. mmake up rerules
Pro érvek
You will be lied to and disappointed
Kontra érvek
They dont care about you
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are faced with a customer service challenge and you are able to make everything come together and meet the needs of the customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall had a great experience working at Sherwin, not only were the managers cool but they worked with my school schedule. Super friendly co workers.
Pro érvek
Great management, good working environment. Fair pay
Kontra érvek
No scheduled breaks or lunch, customers can sometimes be hard to deal with.