Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Raleigh, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Perfect for part-time work. I love that no day is the same and it can be a fast paced environment. Management changes often, so that can trickle in a good or bad way down the chain.
Pro érvek
flexible schedule, extra benefits, pto
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get a job out of college that requires a degree. Then you are stocking shelves, cleaning urine off toilets, unloading a couple 18 wheelers of stock a week, mopping floors, making sales calls, and dealing with walk in customers. You are basically an overworked, glorified cashier. Most stores are understaffed.
Pro érvek
You don't bring work home with you. Work/Life balance
Understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad company to work for start entry level and work your way up the ladder of promotions. A little bit of heavy lifting, high volume phone calls.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s not for everybody because it involves lifting. management is great and understanding. It has a family vibe, honestly a good place to work . No bad experience
United
Low pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company and location to work for i miss my co workers there just a great group of people everybody even down to the customers are very warm hearted and give you warm greetings and just fun to work with all around
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Sherwin-Williams was pretty fast and busy. At Sherwin-Williams I learned how to interact with customers and help provide them with the materials to complete their day to day task in a timely manner. I have also learned through training and on the job task the differences in products, colors, paint and hazardous material. The management was great, responsive and reliable. They gave us clear rules and regulations to follow for our own safety. The workplace culture was cooperative. All employees helped each other complete tasks. The hardest part of the job was trying to help customers who come in with no knowledge of the material they need to complete their desired task . The most enjoyable part was the painters, customers and contractors who you form bonds with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin wiliams was one of the best companies I could work for. They was flexible with hours while I was in college, When I needed time off to study I got it. When I needed to work long days cause I had to study I got it. In the summer I got more hours while school was out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You don't leave companies, you leave management and management in my experience with Sherwin Williams isn't something that was helpful to me. Regardless of the fact that I was over qualified for advancement and was a valuable asset, I was given weak excuse after weak excuse as to why I wasn't being promoted. 10/10 would not recommend.
They pay you on time
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there at Sherwin William`s made me better at life. Everyday i met new people (business People) I enjoyed of finding my self at 19 years old...
Cookouts
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with people who make the worst days one of the best days. Customers have personal relationships with you and help to even tint paint or carry it out with large orders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work consisted of opening the store and preparing for the workday. I was able to learn the needs of our customer's and provided them with good and friendly service. Management was always helpful and supportive. All of us worked as a team to accomplish good customer service. The most difficult part of the job at the time was color matching. The best part of the job was having satisfied a customer with an out of the ordinary color match and being able to mingle with them as well.
Great Benefits.
Paint Spills
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great company with great benefits. I absolutely love my job because I get to work in a fast paced environment with people. It's also a very rewarding job because customers let you know how much they appreciate your time and assistance.
Great customers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin promotes about 90% from within, can be a high stress environment, but it is worth it for the benefits. This is a company that cares about its employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great management and leadership at all levels. moderate pay. normal nuances working in retail. advancement can be challenging if not open to relocating
slow job advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
- Everyone was very nice and fun, especially the management. Everyone was always willing to help and the company had a great atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Sherwin-Williams helped open my eyes to importance of paint. Its much more complex than what people may think. In addition to learning about the products, the sales aspect is also crucial and good skill to learn.
work life balance
Kontra érvek
scheduling can be problematic depending on staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is a great company that has job security. A job that offers security is great for all its employees. The management staff is friendly and makes sure that new employees are trained in the needs of sherwin williams.
Munkahelyi kultúra
14 hour days job safety training not enough training for staff freindly being laid off heiping customers
helping people