Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Philadelphia, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a retail job, where you’re required to do a lot of physical work, multitasking, customer service, and sales. The pay for anyone under full time is not really worth it unless you enjoy the job. Usually store management is cool, but in my personal experience, corporate management broke “promises”. It’s like most jobs honestly, it just is what it is.
Practice Customer Service
Very Physical, Long Hours, Underpaid, Hard To Move Up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company and great people that are hardworking and very knowledgeable about the company. My experience started out engaging and informative. I know it's subjective depending on your location but, overall my experience was unique.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience here has been a series of let downs and promises not kept. It is not a hard job to have, but the constant lack of organization, poor management, and needy customers can take a toll on anyone eventually. This is a job, NOT A CAREER CHOICE! Don't let them fool you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for, benefits are great, been here five years both of my managers has been good, my coworkers are great people. They offer 401k, personal, days vacation days PTO. Health benefits are amazing.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work i w company this company to any young person looking for a family culture large company. i think Sherwin Williams is one of the top companies in the United States to work.for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expectations can be unrealistic in comparison to resources and support provided, good benefits, good culture, work life balance is difficult. Good for promotion within
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment! Definitely ask many questions during training and throughout your career. Asking questions (manager, upper management, HR, etc) and being sure of what you're doing is key in your success with the company! Never assume!
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Maintain a good work environment. And keep a positive attitude for the customers.its all about making good business and revenue for the Sherwin Williams business
Pro érvek
If u work good u can make a few tips
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job. You gain a great of deal of knowledge and experience. Management okay but like every corporate job they have you a string. All in all its a Good first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin Williams really prepares you for advancement in the company or a solid future through great business infrastructure. The workplace culture is very united and if you do well you will be greatly benefitted.
Team atmosphere
Long days and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
If manager of a store is good, you will have a great time at work. I was getting a lot of stuff done as a student, and also was doing my job in the store
Munkahelyi kultúra
The day at Sherwin consisted of putting stock away and taking customer orders. Management is dependent on the chemistry between management and staff..
Convenient locactions
Kontra érvek
Pay is low. Scarce advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and learn all aspects of business. You are able to make a ton of money if you put the work in. Work-life balance is compromised when you are going after big bonuses.
Pro érvek
potential money and job stability, growing company
Kontra érvek
can be very 'corporate' at times, potential higher salary elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Sherwin Williams is very fast paced. Always in and out or on your feet helping customers with products. Overall its a nice place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It all depends on the team around when working at Sherwin. A typical day would include assisting costumers with their needs. Every thursday you unload the truck. You keep track of inventory as well.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
just depends on the team
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin Williams is a great company with a core management structure. A typical work day for a Sales Rep consist of gaining leads and closing deals. Company culture is also family base in many ways. The hardest part of the job is using your own vehicle for company use. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you build business in a entrepreneur setting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working with contractors is a plus, i like to hear what project they are work on from start to finish. Helping someone price a job when they are first start to get in the business.
45% of paint
to longs hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall my experience working at Sherwin Williams heeled me become a well rounded employee. Working for such a large corporation at one of their smaller stores left me with a lot of responsibilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy my job everyday, but looking to move on to something else. Learned a lot about inventory management, as well as great time management day in and day out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would mainly deliver paint to construction sites and contractors. I also delivered floor tile to the School District of Philadelphia. The rest of my deliveries were to the Philadelphia Housing Authority.
Pro érvek
Working by myself and having the weekends off.
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours (I was part time) and no benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Sherwin-Williams Company, 150 years old in 2016, has a strong company culture embedded in its employees. The compensation and benefits are fair, and the opportunities for advancement are plentiful. I am very proud to work for The Sherwin-William Company.