Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Grove City, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work involves processing orders that come in. Some products are made here and others go to other sites to be produced. I also activate new projects coming in and activating finished goods in order for the production lines to develop. I also pull standards to get to their designated place. ISO manager - so I maintain the calibrations / certificates.
401K, paid vacations, great people, healthcare, dental
Kontra érvek
Too many meetings, too many procedures changes without notice until it actually goes into place, not good lab management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I noticed some weakness in leadership and unwillingness to change. My reviews were great as written but only rated as good and without the rating I could achieve no further in my career
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company was very disorganized and not good for benefits and not follow good rules for the workers not paid good salary and not breaks given for thw workers....
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours are flexible, and can work with students in college. Also, benefits for full timers and above are very good. Part-time is not as good. Too little pay with no benefits, however as stated can completely work with college classes and hectic schedules. However, the job field as we all know is tough. Retail in general is tough because you never know whats going to walk through the door. It is a great workout physically, and the coworkers can make the job amazing. However if you get a lazy manager, it can make the job much harder than it needs to be.
Pro érvek
Paid lunch, flexible hours, usually good staff, relaxed place to work, good benefits
Kontra érvek
Low part-time pay however recently increased, retail
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i dont have anything nice to say about sherwin. i am only filling in this feild because for some reason I am required to rate them as an employer. I would rather not participate in this.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Day in day out not a bad place to work. Benefits are pretty good ( 401k, health etc.) Advancement opportunity not there and the management is lacking in relating to employees.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Advancement opportunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
great management, work environment great staff fun environment to work in great owners amazing fun atmosphere i would love to work there again and aways enjoyed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, customer service driven company. High speed, with continuous improvements driving performance improvements. Safety culture with root cause investigations resulting in corrective actions.
Benefits, Promote from within culture, Opportunity for advancement
Fast paced, stressful, lean
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing good say, long as your the right color , you fit in, good ol boys!
n/a
Too many to name
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would come in for work and go straight to our mix board. I would write down my mixes for the day, and then go straight to work making paint.I obviously learned how to run my equipment, as that was an essential part of my job, however, learning the process on how to correctly evaluate whether or not paint was good or terrible was the most interesting thing. The smallest imperfection in a mix would result in you failing your quality control test.Management was very good, no complaints.My co-workers were some of the best that I have ever worked with. I am still friends with a few of them.The hardest part of the job was definitely learning the correct techniques to make sure that I didn't turn a two hour job into a six hour job.The most enjoyable part of the job was the independence that management let you have. You determined your own break schedule, and as long as you got your work done, they did not interfere.
independence, solid co-workers
you got quite dirty
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has an excellent benefit package. Provides opportunities to grow within the company. The day is every changing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was terminated for having diabetes. Loved my job and begged to be able to stay. But since I was diagnosed with diabetes,I was no longer worth being employed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didnt much like this job. the people were set in thier ways, and it appeared no room for growth. they found out I was in College, and treated me differntly.
ample parking
Kontra érvek
the county people who worked thier, would have thought you were in the 1970's south