Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greensboro, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
44 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started job after college. Was a good entry level job and actually wound up enjoying it far more than anticipated. The hours and workload can be difficult and make for tough work life balance but the fellow employees make work enjoyable most of the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin-Williams is an excellent company to invest in (literally and figuratively). This is a great company with all kinds of potential and opportunity to develop and advance, but you have to be a go-getter, work hard, and earn it. The only con is that their salary pay is lower than average in my opinion, but they do pay the hourly workforce well. Excellent safety culture, definitely one of the most safety oriented companies from top down and bottom up. One of my favorite employers in my career experience.
Pro érvek
advancement opportunities, stock purchase plan, safety culture
Kontra érvek
below average paygrade scale for salary employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Safety, safety and safety.Everyone at this place cares about others' safety. Even though it is a dangerous place to work. We managed to work incident free for a long time.
Pro érvek
Someone is always there to help.
Fumes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would rather get paid less, then be a slave for any company. This company need better supervisor and a new plant manger. Benfits are excellent but not worth the headache.
pay
Kontra érvek
terrible place to work, not organized at all.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hot in the Summer and Cold in the Winter. Dirty Locker Room and Restroom. No house cleaning crew. Do your job and go home. Some good people there.Good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work at sherwin Williams wasn’t too hard, it was just a lot of miscommunication between shifts, which left one shift doing majority of the work every night.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good job just looking for more hours and a full time job it’s nice the people are friendly the customers are friendly they keep the trucks in good maintenance
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Senior Leadership is very competent and willing to share knowledge. The Plant Manager is extremely knowledgeable and allows his managers to do their jobs while providing excellence guidance.
Employee Engagements
Kontra érvek
It a Manufacturing Plant, dirty, cold in the winter, hot in the summer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corporate experience, nothing more nothing less. Decent pay though not much opportunity for raises. Hires many managers fresh out of college, many not having had a real job before
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've heard one of the managers urinated in paint. They always playing around. Everyone is treated differently. I stopped caring after a while especially when you see no one else does. Met some pretty cool people in the process. A couple of down to earth laid back drivers. The associates and management sucks. Just giving my honest opinion. The pay is terrible, especially lifting as much paint as you are demanded to. I'm making 14 hourly now doing less than I was doing there. Don't know about benefits only 40 percent off products. Not many fulltime driver positions. But they always need drivers lmao cheap company. Bunch of wolves in sheeps clothing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a bad place to work money and benefits good no advancement for blacks in that plant.Most people are good and get along in the plant.Very strict attendance policy and tardy policy.you can have a decent living just being around dangerous chemicals is really what you watch out for.
pay and overtime
Kontra érvek
breathing in fumes and getting powder on you that causes cancer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will hire anybody that is ex- military as a supervisor with no knowledge of the job ,little to no training. HR isgarbage as well. Operation manager was a young boy that didnt understand family values and the plant manager was a hot headed person walking around mad at everyone all the time. If you become permanent the pay is good,otherwise the job is terrible.
Kontra érvek
Wouldnt suggest anyone to work there!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Typical Day at Work focus on all safety out looks make sure all equipment is inservice and charge up and ready to go attitude clear team player excel give all i got for the team to win (Loyal,Dedication and Passion) to me is way to have success working hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Sherwin Williams began at 2:pm after changing into our workers gears and attending a daily safety meeting. Afterwards we would go to our stations and pick up our materials and begin the process of making the paint. The hardest part of the job was lifting the material and enduring the foul odor of the paint. the fun part was seeing the material materialize into different colors of paint. The workplace culture was a relaxing environment, as well as working with my co-workers.
Pro érvek
Learning how to mix materials
Kontra érvek
dealing with the smell of the paints
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great paying job with what you have to do. Got along with everyone there for the most part. Great opportunity for overtime and double time. Good work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work offer great incentive plan. Also allows you to be able to move up within the company. Overall I would recommend Sherwin Williams to anyone looking for a job
Munkahelyi kultúra
When people get hired at SW they don’t realize how hands on it is. If you do your job properly the company will acknowledge that. Get retirement plans, stock options, and vacation time that is given. Overall good company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They only follow safety polices when they are being inspected. When there’s a surprise in spection it becomes your fault that things aren’t in proper order. My direct supervisory told me one thing and the plant manager would say another. They also show favoritism. A lot of it. It’s not a horrible place to work but management could be a lot better.
Pro érvek
Company gives free lunch after safety goals are met. Pay
20 min breaks, awful plant manager, only safe when convient
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for they really take care of their employees they have a good work and family balance. The management really treats you fair and the atmosphere is very friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy day is better day,learned every day in my life.manage a lab and is better for future.always clean and enjoyable part of work.Most enjoyable is new formulation.
N/a
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you get hired this is a good place to work but its rough. It requires physical labor. Most facilities don't have AC so you sweat in the summers and freeze in the winters.
Good pay