Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a job you where you will definitely learn something new everyday. It is interesting to learn about different aspects of painting and just home project stuff in general. It is a lot to take in, but once you get it, it's a breeze. I work part-time and I am a college student so the schedule is pretty lenient and flexible, managers are cool, benefits even for part time are pretty good. You advance and get raises fairly fast, too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was terrible. He had a better than you mentality and it really showed in his treatment toward employees. My job was easy but very physically demanding. I injured my back working here and they told that they didn’t care and I had a doctors note from the company doctor. They do not care about their employees at all.
Non
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with the company for a little over 6 years, at 6 different stores, and with many different managers and staff. With the small team size at the stores, having the right type of people dictated the experience I was inclined to. I worked with some great managers that encouraged me and taught me how to grow in the company. The biggest issue I had with the company was staffing. I rarely felt that the stores had enough positions for the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to learn a lot of product knowledge but once you understand it, the job is very routine. Managers are very friendly and most are willing to help you work on things you need improvement on. Lifting 5 gallon buckets isn't the easiest but you don't need a gym!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay could be better, management is bad, sometimes rude customers, easy to learn trade skills and construction. Long hours 6 days the week, and biweekly pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would help customers select paint types and colors that best suited their painting needs. I would also help mix and tint paint for customers whether they were citizens or contractors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love this job. Part time is really flexible but full time is a little difficult to acquire. Locations are every where in the U.S.A. New job seekers 👍
Pro érvek
Fulltime is alot of incentive
Part time little incentive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin Williams pays their employees just enough not to quit. I spent thirteen years with them and put in a lot of long days and hours. The benefits are great. They provide a lot of things that a large corporation provides plus more. You typically have a good base salary and 5 potential bonuses each year. I enjoyed my time here but spent the thirteen years moving every year and a half to move up the ladder. Moving became an issue when I had a baby on the way and a wife that had a career commitment to stay in DFW.
Job Security
Long days and hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job all around, great sales, very busy store at that with all the big contractors buying paint from us, to selling paint to home owners and more. always talking to the sales rep for the contractors was always a good gamble i always had the upper hand and always made a very good deal.
Pro érvek
didn't have to clock out for lunch !
Kontra érvek
no cons, just maybe unloading trucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
deliver product from store to store, to corporations or apartment complexes while assisting those who request for a more a helpful enjoyable time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has a lot of benefits but busy schedule. Benefits are great with 401 k dental and medical. youl aso get trips to vacation points based on sales volume. Their relocation package is also very good. Store Manager schedules are hectic though overall a good company to work for once you are out of the store
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service helping contractors in the early morning getting their day started and retail customers throughout the day. Mixing paint, matching paint, answering customers questions about the different products in store, accounts payable, accounts receivable. Hardest part of job is being able to match anything spot on whether it be paint or stain. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning about all the products and the different qualities of paint.
Pro érvek
You will leave the job very knowledgeable of paint and stains.
Kontra érvek
low pay, not a fun place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operational task such as using the Profit and Loss reports as a guide to maintain stability at the work place. I learned to Multi-task and have patience while providing execpetional customer service. The hardest part of my job would be the heavy lifting of products to the customers. The most enjoyable part of my job is the relationships built with our customers and co-workers, and leaving to come home knowing you accomplished something at work during the day.
good bonus structure
Kontra érvek
sometimes can be short staffed