Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Crisfield, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My trainer and other employees were very helpful and supportive to new employees. SW offers phenomenal benefit packages. On the negative side, at the site that I worked employees are not required to wear face masks & unfortunately many workers choose not to wear them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The supervisory staff on the production floor are good. Maintenance can't keep sheen's running because machines are ran until they break. Overtime is mandatory.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of work its ok its just the heat and the short breaks but other than that Sherwin Williams is a good place to work great benefits 401k is great
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work a lot oh hrs now working 56 plus hrs mandatory overtime in 6 days when it should be done in 7 days ..............................................
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can always stay busy. Not an easy job but you are compensated. Always overtime for those looking. Advancement possibilities and long-term employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working there I learned a lot and nice co-workers. Managers and supervisors are nice too. Mostly they care safety of employs. We also had parties and cook out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was work day shift, I learn so many things, like track the employee time sheet and record and file the document. Also i was mange the website. It was a good experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the job just when they started working 7 day a week it was exhausting but great fast past work I loved that hopefully I can get back in there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After talking with HR and management during the interview, I left with high expectations of advancing quickly, due to my degree. Nine months later, I was still a temporary employee with no benefits. I was early to work every day. Always stayed a little longer to help clean up. Met my quota almost daily (more than most people working there). They just had no real desire to have me advance like said during interview.
Kontra érvek
Hot working condtions, loud machinery, lack of advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
No explanation needed. Shouldn't be here in the next few years. If you don't kiss there bottoms you WILL not excel no matter how well you work. Managers are terrible over-payed puppets is all. Front office manipulates every thing, the handbook, the forcing of overtime. Your basically a well paid slave.
Money I guess
stressful life. Just a number
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a very hot and dry place to work. You had to be fast paste they had a certain amount of boxes that had to be packed each day a different number. They were 7 days a week when I worked there 8 hours a day. You never had time for your family. Sherwin Williams was basically my 2nd home
Had to order own lunch
Short breaks only 24 minuets
Munkahelyi kultúra
Money is good but all you are is a body there. All they care about is them numbers 7 days a week for 6+ months is common slavery. Point system is Poor
Money Benefits
Communication, Management, 7 day work week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Insane work hrs 7days a week in the middle of summer 30 days + with no days off no time for summer activities with children and families. Would be alright if they balanced work and life more.
Decent pay
Kontra érvek
Work and personal time not very balanced
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin-Williams was a quick paced work environment which rewarded those who were willing to put in high amounts of effort. It was often hot in the summer do to lack of Air Conditioning but overall it was a great place to work.
Celebrations, Benefits, Safety
Heat
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to work for just need some much needed improvements. We do have five S meetings every month a safety program barbecues and a Christmas party every year.
Pro érvek
great company to work for
need more breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was an excellent experience for me to work for sherwin William. Great team work, a lot of respect from management to employees. If there is any possibility for to rehire I'll be so glad to be back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They allow you to move up very fast. I started as a packer and left as a machine operator. It was a very fast pace work . Required you to have repeatative movement .
Pro érvek
Stayed busy free lunch. Execellent benefits
Kontra érvek
It was very hot in the summer time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked there for a year but I enjoyed it. I met a lot of great people. The company gave out pats on the back and rewards for excellence. Some supervisors created an us vs them attitudes but if you treated them right they would move the world for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my experience, this job was the worst. Management treats you like a number. All they care about is how many rollers you can get out the door. This is a "fortune 500" company that either can't or won't afford air conditioning and forces their employees to work in temperatures as high as 114 degrees. I don't understand how this is even legal.. As far as advancements are concerned, only men get promoted at this site. Management doesn't care about you AT ALL. They lie through their teeth to get you off their back. They have no conscience. I would not recommend working for this company or buying their products.
It's a paycheck
Kontra érvek
management. sweat shop. you're just a number.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a fast productive job,but your learning how to work as a team with other co-workers. Management is ok but are always willing to help find a solution. The hardest part about the job is that during the summer months it can get hot within the building due to high temperatures.
great involvement by co-workers
Kontra érvek
Hot environment during summer months
Munkahelyi kultúra
Responsible for maintenanc dept. Review manufacturing process. capital requests purchasing requisitions. Engineering changes