Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbus, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place with great benifits and pay plan to work 60 plus hours weekly (mandatory) switching to a mill shift across most of plants in company (24hr operations) get 30 lunch and 10min break on a 12 hr shift
great benifits
high turnover
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible experience. Underpaid and under staffed stores. Constantly working more than the required 44/48hrs, more often than not, unpaid. Unattainable sales goals. Strongly favors promoting women over more qualified and/or educated men. Watch your career stand still while the women get hand picked and groomed to surpass you, but you'll still be the one they call and lean on for product and service support.At the end of the day, the only thing this company values is its stock price.
Kontra érvek
Sexist culture, no work-life balance, tone-deaf upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is great and the people I work with are wonderful. Have been of great help to me during these times . the team cares alot about the people in the field and are always out with the team getting to know us and providing new and fun things to do.
My pay, flexibility
Low pay for associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad training, you get thrown under the bus every time management needs a escape goat, 12 hour shift while the majority of management works 8 with no weekends, don’t get stuck on night shift management will claim they got your back but they really don’t
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work , have an start up shift meeting , get your batch ticket and pull over your raw material and get started on your batch ,once batch is finish pump the batch over to your thindown tank and finish adding rest of the raw material .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Refuse to give a review on the company or my experience. I believe everyone has their own opportunity to make their own experience. It was a positive experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin Williams is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. It’s not too many people on my shift and everyone kind of knows everyone which makes work fun. Everyone relates well and for the most part are very professional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mgmt all about micro-managing positions that are difficult and impossible to calculate by numbers alone. District mgr clueless as to what certain positions actually go through and effort required to complete job requirements
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very racist environment... And whoever reads this will do nothing about it... The mananment shows favouritism and all they care about is getting the paint out the door... This is nothing new at Sherwin William's and the old timers can attest to my words....Money was good, but the headache of racist mansngement was over the Top💯
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great stores in CMH, OH. -DYI and contractors. Good support from corporate Sherwin-Williams in Cleveland, OH. Associates often buy lunch and/or dinner. Managers take care of their associates and are very flexible on scheduling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work hard and you can create your own destiny. Sherwin Williams has great career advancement opportunities. Great benefits and 401k options. Over 4200 stores in the US to choose from.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace and a great group of people to work with every day. Some days the job is very stressful and other days it's fun to work with the guys on the floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
SW is a good company over all. However I question the reasoning behind a lot of things. Management can be great. But actual product knowledge is lacking if you won’t are in the retail division. I’ve asked for 2 years now for more training on products and it falls on deaf ears. More about profit than doing what is right for the customer sometimes. It’s a give and take.
Lack of training, communication
Health insurance/ Stock/ hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are times when you have a lot of projects, but the people their will take their time out to help and teach. People will love working at Sherwin.
Family, comfortable
Munkahelyi kultúra
This review will be short because there isn't really anything to complain about working at Sherwin Williams. This is one of the better companies I have ever worked for. Management listens to the employees concerns about making the workplace better. The only negative aspect I can think of is the attendance point system. Once you reach 7 points the company will fire you as per corporate policy. If you are 1 minute late you get 1/2 point. If you leave early to take an extra minute on lunch you get 1/2 point. A call off is 1 point. No call no show is 2 points. Points fall off 12 months after accumulated. I know someone that had to back out of voluntary OT 12 hour shift and got 2 points as it was over 8 hours. The point system is so bad its one of the only reasons I had to subtract Stars. I basically have to get to work 15 minutes early and sit in my car to ensure I'm safe, which is basically extra time I'm not being paid for. I take 28 minute lunches for the same reason. The total you can float (6.5) is so low and the fall off period is so long you have to play it safe for when you inevitability get stuck in traffic or need to call off. My site is moving to 12 hour shifts so any call off will now be 2 points which means 4 in a 12 month period and you are fired. They will work with you occasionally with approval from your manager to shuffle your schedule around and not be docked points. You can also take unpaid vacation days or so I've heard from HR.
Pro érvek
Paid lunch break, lots of paid OT opportunities which is usually voluntary.
Attendance point system
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job can be stressful and will demand your best if you want to succeed on a daily basis. When you get set up with good district leadership they will set you up for success.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I truly enjoy speaking with the customers that enter Sherwin. They are either extremely knowledgable about their craft, or eager to learn how to do something new. This makes meeting people so interesting because I never know what type of person I'm going to meet. It does take some natural hard work to work here, but there no aspects of the job that I find too difficult or anything that I feel is impossible to learn.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for in every way. Flexible schedules, 401k and stock options. Opportunity for growth. Amount of work load depends on the store location that you are at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When you work for Sherwin-Williams everything is Sherwinized. Your clothes, vocabulary, product knowledge, and life revolve around covering the earth.
Transparency, goal focus
Difficult goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at SW for nearly 20 years. It has been going through some growing pains the past few years, and many longtime EE's have left the company. Overall, positive place to start your career in Sales.
Pro érvek
Competitve environment, Great rewards for performance
Kontra érvek
Management expectation are unrealistic in tough markets.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get a batch ticket and perform the duties on the batch ticket. You mainly mix different liquids with different pigments while following the instructions provided.
good pay