Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Birmingham, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management dictates advancement, not your work or accomplishments. Environment is pretty laid back, not a whole lot of thinking and problem solving, and it's very routine work that you do on a daily basis.
Laid back
lack of advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin Williams is a man job that does not have any room for women to grow in my opinion. I felt very uncomfortable at times because of the conversations they will have, and sometimes the looks I will get
Free lunch
Lack of women
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself do not require to much labor but don’t let that fool you, the people at Birmingham, Al plant can make the plant a living nightmare. The older employees pretty much run the plant and make the environment toxic for all the new people. They work 4 on and 4 off and it was the worse set up. You will work 96 hours but the pay is set up where you will have two 72 hour checks and two 96 hour checks. If you are looking for a real career this is not the place for you. I can’t stress how shady and low down environment was, and every new employee was ready to leave and haven’t even been a year yet.
Lunch and break
Pay, management, employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a good place to work always something to do. had the opportunity to meet quite a few people in my short time there. I just needed a full time job.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the Birmingham Plant and it was horrible. Valspar was good. Then they hired an idiot to run the plant. The guy has no respect for anyone. He will yell in your face like he is some kind of drill instructor. The pay is OK, the benefits went down hill fast. They preach safety but they really don't care about safety. I would recommend anyone looking here to run away. Most people working there are looking to leave. They are very understaffed and it will stay that way. You can bust your butt and it will never be noticed. People aren't getting raises on time. The boss acted like it wasn't a big deal, and would not help them.
Pay starts at 15 ends around 20 something if you even get a raise
Everything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a sales associate at Sherwin Williams, I assist customers with finding all their paint project product needs, cashier, receive shipment, stock products, Tint and mix paint, lifting and pushing up to 20 gallons of paint, assist customers with loading products in their vehicle and maintain a well organized and clean work place.
Paid holidays
Hard labor, short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I began my career as a part time associate, worked through college, graduated and joined the MTP program, was placed as an assistant manager, moved up to store manager, then transferred to the Diversified Brands division as a sales service representative. Working in the paint stores group is much different than the other divisions. Much more opportunity for growth. Hours of operations for most stores are 7a-7p weekdays, 8-6 sat, and 10-6. As an assistant manager, you are there to help the store manager with daily functions, training, sales, stocking, reports, and lead generation. ASM's typically get scheduled to close most weekdays and work open to close every other weekend. Must complete 50 lead generations calls per week. A store manager is responsible for increasing sales, site visits, customer service, employee training, and managerial reports. Depending on the store, days can be very long and busy due to stores being understaffed and open long hours. Overall, I enjoyed working for the company.
Pro érvek
Bonuses are nice; excellent training
long hours; understaffed stores;
Munkahelyi kultúra
unstable environment to work in. poor management. stressful. cut-throat and too competitive. No social life or student life outside of work and often scrutinized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with the company a little over six months now and I must say that this is one of the best companies I have ever worked for in my life.