Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to move to new location, spend time ordering products, make recommendations to customers, sometimes working long hours, hard to progress. Company hired within.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's okay, I just don't like the fact that 1. they treat us differently in different countries and 2. they understaff the stores. But..it's a great place to work, grow and learn.
Decent pay
Kontra érvek
No work-life balance. Customer is always right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really good best place to work at really good benefits pay very relax environment manger are really chilled people there are nice great hours really good experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’d say the main issue is pay. People working and more experienced usually make the same as a fresh person off the street on day one. Why? Because they give such small raises that when a few years go by, you’ve made maybe a buck or more an hour? Then sherwin changes starting pay to match it for everyone. Now usually I’d say if you keep advancing, you’ll make more and wouldn’t need to worry however that’s only if you get to management. There are usually 1 or 2 full timers per store who are very experienced and just get underpaid for what they bring to the table in terms of customer knowledge, product knowledge and could run the store with little staff. The people I work with are great, and that’s the only thing keeping me around. Soon, it’ll be time to leave. Just no incentives unfortunately.
Pro érvek
Hour lunch (if you even have enough staff), full benefits, 2-3 week vacation, flexible hours.
Kontra érvek
Pay for existing employees, stuck in the 90’s it seems on technology.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I gained a lot of my my work experience through the company and have had plenty of room to grow within the company. Without Sherwin, I would not have the basic customer service knowledge I do now.
Pro érvek
Work relationships and room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will learn a lot here and meet a lot of great people that can be helpful in the long run. But if your a woman some of the painters or even the employees with make you feel like you don’t know what your talking about. Or you just don’t belong working there. But if you are strong minded that won’t break you.. because they think it’s a mans world
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to be physically capable, and learn on the job. They have modules but they don’t mean anything. The manager was nice, and I was treated well for the most part. I did injure my back permanently and the company paid for some time off and pain killers. But that was it. It flares up if I do too much lifting. I loved the job, I loved helping people find inspiration, and educate people about house paint and the dos and donts. I loved to color match, it was my favorite thing to do, and it held the biggest challenge to me. I liked to match stain as well. Some days were busy and some days were REALLY busy. I loved the busy atmosphere, and it pained me to leave. Honestly, I transferred to a store that was not busy at all and I had to find a new job. I was not happy at my second location. No sense of leadership and no real reason to work. We had orders in the morning and then in the afternoon work completely stopped. It wasn’t worth the drive, and I was miserable with no purpose.
Interesting job, wholesome, gratifying
Downtime sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivering paint for Sherwin-Williams was a straightforward process. The company has also upgraded their delivery system during my time as an employee. Vans are okay enough to get the job done. If you’re lucky you will get a newer van.Most of the time, you can pace yourself loading, unloading, and driving to the point of delivery. You deliver to customer job sites and other sherwin Williams paint stores. The labor involved, to no surprise, can be exhausting, sometimes delivering more than 300 gallons of paint per day. Moving paint is obviously not light work, especially for more valuable customers/accounts that order in larger quantities, and for this reason, I’d say the pay is low given the fact that the company is becoming more oriented on delivery.
Pro érvek
More than qualified managers, Great benefits, Stock Share plan, Paid vacation and sick days, 401k
Low Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security and advancementI was fired for something out of my control during a global pandemic. My manager was the worst of the worst when it came to communication. And when he decided to fire me literally out of no where there was ZERO support from HR on getting all the information.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upper management continuously gives unattainable goals. Publicly calls out anyone who doesn’t hit those goals, doesn’t care what the reason (environmental, location, etc) just expects it’s done or you are on the short list. Hugely understaffed, causing managers to work on average 60+ hours a week or 6+ days a week for months on end. Very little support from upper management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The majority of employees are amazing people. But the management, especially in the manufacturing side of things, dont care about the workers, dont pay them enough, cut holidays and holiday pay, reduce your time off, make stricter and stricter rules each year so that you have a higher chance of getting fired, and their turnover rate is horrendous. Sherwin williams as a company, is a disgrace.
Pro érvek
Decent pay, but as you work there, your pay to the amount of labor you put in, starts to not feel enough.
Careless management and corporate
Munkahelyi kultúra
NIce place for college job. There was multiple opportunities to grow in the company and the ability to move virtually anywhere in the world. Sense of being apart of a successful company
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'd rather have a few more bucks an hour and no force dispatch then the job would be more desirable. Turnover is high here they cant keep good drivers . If your close to retirement and just need a layover job this is perfect for you. Good Luck
Pro érvek
Good automatic newer trucks, stocks and healthcare.
Kontra érvek
Lower pay scale, no real pay increase
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay and benefits for full timers is pretty competitive. Management can be a bit disorganized but the culture is fun and fairly laid back, at least in this store. I started not too long ago but I'm already starting to move up.
good hours and benefits
somewhat disorganized management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The benefits here are really great. I they have a really great company culture. The health insurance was great and the bonuses were nice. I liked my manager.
Discount on paint
Kontra érvek
They are stingy with overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
U don’t want my real opinion of this company. I will say it just paid the bills and put food on the table. So I have to put 150 minimum words before it lets me save it.
Pro érvek
Had a few great coworkers over the years.
Kontra érvek
Had some pretty bad co workers over the years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an assistant manager I learned how to maintain a well stocked store. It was fun to be able to assist clients with their painting needs and build relationships with both Colleagues and Customers. It is definitely a fun place to work at and getting paid for having fun was just the topping on the cake. Most of the managers are very respectful and care about their employees. Upper management was great!
Free lunches
Heavy pails
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my job here initially. Management was very easy to talk to and took care of problems efficiently and effectively. They communicated well with their employees. Management changed however and with the new management issues started to arise. The location I worked at allowed a singular employee to terrorize other employees without any repercussions simply due to his skill and experience at his job. He was very good at what he did but unfortunately was a huge problem for other employees. His behavior caused multiple employees to quit, including myself.
Pro érvek
Independent work. Generally good work environment (despite what i said above).
Kontra érvek
I was only allowed part-time work. Just another cog in the corporate wheel.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is great and the people I work with are wonderful. Have been of great help to me during these times . the team cares alot about the people in the field and are always out with the team getting to know us and providing new and fun things to do.
My pay, flexibility
Low pay for associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
good atmosphere. horrible management, was rathermore uceomamaged. refused for career advantancement. was flexible with college weekly schedule. fantastic team members with the right crew
Munkahelyi kultúra
The supervisory staff on the production floor are good. Maintenance can't keep sheen's running because machines are ran until they break. Overtime is mandatory.
  1. Alkalmazotti értékelések