Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to move to new location, spend time ordering products, make recommendations to customers, sometimes working long hours, hard to progress. Company hired within.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a retail job, where you’re required to do a lot of physical work, multitasking, customer service, and sales. The pay for anyone under full time is not really worth it unless you enjoy the job. Usually store management is cool, but in my personal experience, corporate management broke “promises”. It’s like most jobs honestly, it just is what it is.
Practice Customer Service
Very Physical, Long Hours, Underpaid, Hard To Move Up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Loved my time there as a CSR. Great benefits with holiday pay. Management was always excepting and helpful. 401k match was great
Management great
Unloading stock
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked part time here for about a year. I had great coworkers and a good boss. The store I worked at involved a lot of labor. It was okay and I got okay time off.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for one year since I am a student attending school for my nursing degree. The job is very productive. The workplace is demanding and I enjoyed working with the employees, although it was the four of us at the store. The job is flexible managements laid back, working on your own at a paint store is horrible; I hated working on my own, especially when it gets busy.
Good management, Schedule Flexibility, Opportunity for advancement
Kontra érvek
Not enough employees at store, very demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working here, they work with my school schedule and give me a lot of flexibility the job and products are easy to learn, it can be very fast paced but also really relaxed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent job, needed more hours for it to be more worth while tho, I had fun driving around and seeing many places and meeting a lot of different customers along the way
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for people fresh out of college as well as a great opportunity for learning how to run a personal business. A major disappointment for me was coming from one of Sherwin's small divisions and going to their largest division is their training. One would think that a company's most profitable sector would have the most training but this not the case. The money is decent and the benefits are great. However it can be practically impossible to use vacation time. You may realistically only be able to use 20% of the time allotted to you. Couple of side notes, I've been a manager for 3 years now and I'm up for my third Presidents Trophy in a row. So with that in mind, even if you're killing it, you still receive mediocre support and is seen as mediocre performance. Basically the "you did it 3 times in a row which is great but not as good as 4 times in a row. So try harder next time."
Pro érvek
Benefits, Retirement plans, great starter job
Kontra érvek
Rural Markets have the same expectations of urban markets, Work/life balance is practically non-existent, and very little to no support from upper management regardless of performance
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a solid role and is very fulfilling. Auditors were removed from stores as soon as Covid-19 cases started to take off, and have been working remotely since. Internal audit is interesting as you are meeting new people every week, but the downside is you are performing the same tasks over and over again. It is a great job to get started at, great company with truly awesome people, at least in field audit. Besides an initial training it is mostly self-taught. It is up to you to forge relationships with other auditors or store employees to learn more. The job is an easy transition if you are coming out of college. On a typical day you can expect viewing reports about a store and documenting cases in which they are not following policy or procedure. You may be able to find "better" jobs that pay more, but your long term chances at success and satisfaction can't get much higher here at Sherwin.
Advancement opportunites, travel
Repetitious work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in reatil store, so was mostly home owners as opposed to contractors. So much more hand holding needed for that type of customer. Over all good company with good beneifts
benefits, 401k
Kontra érvek
low pay for amount of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company doesn't care about anything you do as long as they get there paint you can get hurt they will just get another person to finish what you started.
The money
Kontra érvek
They'll work you to death if your low on the seniority list.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok company. Get to see a lot of places. Workload ok some heavy days. When there are no deliveries you can either sit in the car outside or go help inside store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Sherwin-Williams is a joke. Managers are salary and the stores never have enough staff so expect to work everyday unless if you have a full crew.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Sherwin-Williams are enough to live on.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Sherwin-Williams, I think if your a suck up to upper management and join their “friend group” you advance quickly, even if you know nothing about management or paint. If you are great at your job, work hard, but are not in the “friend group” don’t expect a promotion.OverallMy experience working at Sherwin-Williams was a learning experience but I will never ever ever work for this company again. No one Is truly happy or loves there jobs. You don’t get paid enough for the work they expect from you. Upper management only cares about themselves not their employees. This company believes their employees or simply pions who are easily replaceable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stay far awayPlace is a dump management is unsafeArea is unsafe Plant is a disaster waiting to happenTreat employees very badly. Benefits okay but that's about it
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Started in the summer of 2019 I worked in multiple departments on multiple shifts at the matteson plant long weeks. It was weird in the beginning, no body could train or just didn’t want to wanted to talk and complain. Managers hide in their offices and are very unprofessional. They do favor hiring African Americans with violent backgrounds and are very afraid to discipline them making it a racist unprofessional workplace. In the year I seen the employee turnover at Matteson is very high and needs an immediate management overhaul. Might be a good company but not at Matteson.
There are absolutely none
Too many
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall. Good place to work. Not much formal training but plenty of on the job training so long as you have the right management/coworkers. I would reccomend
Good people
Kontra érvek
Not many hours for part-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a job you where you will definitely learn something new everyday. It is interesting to learn about different aspects of painting and just home project stuff in general. It is a lot to take in, but once you get it, it's a breeze. I work part-time and I am a college student so the schedule is pretty lenient and flexible, managers are cool, benefits even for part time are pretty good. You advance and get raises fairly fast, too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for, the management is great, they go above and beyond to make sure employees are well taken care of and they compensate well with alot of room to grow
Munkahelyi kultúra
The SW plant in Matteson Illinois is the worst place anyone can work. The environment is negative and often discouraging and degrading. If you like to be talked down to, harassed and constantly threatened with mandatory 6 day work weeks, and be forced to produce with broken machines, this is the job for you.
It’s a job
Kontra érvek
The managers, the workers, the smell, the pay, the broken machines
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here. Management was involved and flexible. Training is provided and you're not overwhelmed immediately. Pay is solid but hours are minimal for part timers. Good exercise and fast paced environment usually. Safety is definitely important to the company. I would definitely recommend working here as a part time job. The only reason I left was to get a full time job. The employee discount is also really generous.
Pro érvek
Decent pay, awesome management, employee discount, lots to learn
Customers can be difficult
Munkahelyi kultúra
Es un empresa con ambiente laboral diverso ya que en ocasiones se porta un poco injusta en cuanto a las decisiones
Prestaciones