Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Mind a(z) 5 655 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to move to new location, spend time ordering products, make recommendations to customers, sometimes working long hours, hard to progress. Company hired within.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of grunt work. Rude customers. It’s a promote from within company so you need to put in time. Unless you are in management you are underpaid. It’s decent. Just stressful
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the top to the bottom the company is wonderful! Great Culture! The knowledge you pick up here is valuable. I will always cherish my time at Sherwin-Williams!
Free knowledge
Rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience with Sherwin-Williams was positive. The job was not for me but overall I had a good experience with the company and look back on my experience positively
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is on par with pay scale for retail sales with room for advancement if you want it. But be sure this is the business you want to be in. Be careful because if someone else don’t get their way they will promote them over you even if you have seniority and more experience.
Pro érvek
Great benifits and retirement for full time and uniform every year
Kontra érvek
People can get promoted by complaining
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like any business Sherwin Williams has the good and the bad. If you aren't working a commercial store, you might see some down time, but you'll make up for it unloading freight or filling a back breaking 80 gallon order.Its fun. Its product knowledge. Its good. I've been lucky enough to have some of the best managers and sales reps. Not really movement up unless you have a bachelors.
Pro érvek
Good environment, lots to learn
Kontra érvek
No benefits and lower pay to start, upward monility only possible with a college degree.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of my days working at Sherwin Williams were spent driving the hazmat van around delivering bulk amounts of paint and stain to job sites and other stores. I enjoyed being alone in the van, and the fact that I could just drive all day typically. Some days I spent in store, and would spend most of my time keeping the store clean and discussing products and projects with the customers. I enjoyed working there, and would definitely recommend them to my friends for employment.
Pro érvek
getting to drive all day most days
Kontra érvek
I was only getting about 20 hours a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started with the concept of bumping docks, only to be told to do local deliveries witch the pay is far lower than the other I was hired for. Other than that it is a great company with great people, equipment, and a simple job to do.
Pro érvek
Great miles, equipment, pay benefits
Local deliveries
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pay very well. Great benefits. Awesome opportunities for advancement. Plenty of support if needed. I am an assistant manager and have been with the company for almost 4 years. Unfortunately the constant heavy lifting and my age has begun to take a toll on me. That, in addition to some other personal family issues (health issues) have caused me to have to leave the company for now. I recommend this company to anyone.
Pro érvek
Pay, benefits, work life balance, opportunities, company support
Heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not bad if you have a descent store manager. If not, it’s going to be a long bumpy rd ahead of you. The family work life balance is difficult to maintain if your store manager isn’t selfish.
Always learning something
Kontra érvek
Work life balance is not good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had fun working here would recommend. Can work some long hours sometimes when it is busy. Nice people good environment. Nice breakfast sometimes. Learned alot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing company! Advancement opportunities if they liked you. Management was really friendly. Some stores smaller than others over all still a great job to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Backwards company with middle aged out of touch wine moms as marketing department will fire you for being creative and giving them millions of followers on social media
Not working there
Working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was fine. Boring but fine. My manager was terrible. She had happy hours with her staff and people who didn’t attend were definitely treated differently. She had generally poor leadership skills and was difficult to talk to. The hours were so stringent. It was hard to get personal things taken care of with the lack of flexibility. No worn from home option. They claim you have a 37.5 hour work week but you have to take an hour for lunch and be in 8:30-5:30 so you’re really there 45 hours per week NOT including commute.
Pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
You can’t grow if your manager doesn’t like you, no work/life balance, no flexibility
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a commercial store so it wasn't too bad. We closed at 5pm and did not have to work weekends. The hardest part was consistently lifting the 5-gallon buckets.
weekends off
Munkahelyi kultúra
The way Sherwin-Williams trained was unique in my experience. They kept things pretty hands off and wanted to see how much initiative I would show early on. I cannot thank them enough for this, because I feel I gained a strong sense of confidence and assertiveness at work as a result. I also have good experience for a person with my time of employment with them as a result of complications like being short-staffed as well as the COVID-19 adjustments. They’re a generous company too, providing lunches on some days for us. Have a lot of appreciation for this company and my time there so far.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin Williams as a whole is a good company to work for. The management team at the Statesville manufacturing plant are good people but their focus is only one part of the operation. The smaller departments get very little attention and the people working in those departments feel ignored, undervalued and under appreciated
Pro érvek
Good pay, good company as a whole
Kontra érvek
Local management don’t really live up to the company standards
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started job after college. Was a good entry level job and actually wound up enjoying it far more than anticipated. The hours and workload can be difficult and make for tough work life balance but the fellow employees make work enjoyable most of the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to work! Managers provided a flexible work environment and pushed us to grow! Lots of room to advance within the company. One of my all time favorite jobs!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a subcontractor through sherwin williams they are the best around but as I said if you show up do your job or jobs assigned to you and do a good job they will take care of you
Fun work atmosphere
Hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an Intern, I did not know what to expect. There was structured learning and this allowed you to gain insight and know what you were supposed to be doing during the days/weeks of the program.
Learning, project