Sherwin-Williams
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sherwin-Williams Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 5 607 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day at Sherwin I sell paint to customers, restock inventory, unload shipment truck, and make about 5 sales calls a day. I sometimes work open to close on weekends, and I usually close every night on the weekdays that include banks drops. Work environment is great, and my manager's do a very good job at keeping the store in shape.
Pro érvek
Learn a lot about sales and paint. Hard work pays off
Kontra érvek
Too difficult to land a full-time position
Munkahelyi kultúra
Es un empresa con ambiente laboral diverso ya que en ocasiones se porta un poco injusta en cuanto a las decisiones
Prestaciones
Poca igualdad
Munkahelyi kultúra
Steady work and always busy. Never enough help. You get used to it or you leave. Lots of homeowners with sometimes high demands. Great products. Store technology needs some help.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get a job out of college that requires a degree. Then you are stocking shelves, cleaning urine off toilets, unloading a couple 18 wheelers of stock a week, mopping floors, making sales calls, and dealing with walk in customers. You are basically an overworked, glorified cashier. Most stores are understaffed.
Pro érvek
You don't bring work home with you. Work/Life balance
Understaffed
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work very understanding can help other painters and customers with out experienceFind the best products at Sherman Williams and to actually teach customers about paining so they can do it for themselves
Good brakes
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work involves processing orders that come in. Some products are made here and others go to other sites to be produced. I also activate new projects coming in and activating finished goods in order for the production lines to develop. I also pull standards to get to their designated place. ISO manager - so I maintain the calibrations / certificates.
401K, paid vacations, great people, healthcare, dental
Kontra érvek
Too many meetings, too many procedures changes without notice until it actually goes into place, not good lab management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here for two years and it wasn't bad.Very stressful work environment and I feel like the employees need more pay for job duties. A lot of favoritism just like any other retail job
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company did a great job at creating a sales oriented culture and rewarded those that did well. The base salary wasn't that great, but the bonuses and commissions made it very attractive. Not good if you can't make quota though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work environment and great people to work with. Not too many downsides you'll get busy is about it and what job doesn't. The coworkers are the best you'll probably ever have. I guess if there is a downside it's the drama everyone knows someone it felt like i was in high school again, so just be careful who you talk to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here. My co workers were awesome. They made it fun. We laughed everyday. The only thing is we were always busy all the time.
Fun, great work/life balance
Busy all the time so you will have to push many 5 gallon buckets
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Sherwin-Williams is never had life while working in this stupid companyPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Sherwin-Williams are pay was not bad but benefits not that good it’s really not worth your hard workManagementIn general, managers at Sherwin-Williams sucks sucks sucksCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Sherwin-Williams is everything about this company sucksOverallMy experience working at Sherwin-Williams the worst experience ever ewww I swear would rather be a homeless and not even think about going back to jail which is sherwin Williams
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible experience. Underpaid and under staffed stores. Constantly working more than the required 44/48hrs, more often than not, unpaid. Unattainable sales goals. Strongly favors promoting women over more qualified and/or educated men. Watch your career stand still while the women get hand picked and groomed to surpass you, but you'll still be the one they call and lean on for product and service support.At the end of the day, the only thing this company values is its stock price.
Kontra érvek
Sexist culture, no work-life balance, tone-deaf upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good part time job while going to school, pretty flexible with schedule and ok hours throughout the week. The job itself is pretty straightforward and not hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits, sales rep job is probably the best and not as stressful in the company. If you are a manager prepare to be understaffed and work very long hours and most weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceEvery one in upper management acts like you don't matter. Snobby insensitive attitude towards employees.Pay & benefitsBack breaking work, have a strong core.OverallManagement cares more about their budget, and promotions. Women in management at Sherwin Williams are sexist and treat men very rude, employees and customers. They smile act nice then when you leave the room you become their gossip. Reminded me of highschool.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t expect to win any favors with your crew if you’re not willing to put effort into customer service. Talk to your customers and learn to get a true experience working at Sherwin. Learn your products and demonstrate you can help anyone that comes in the door and you’ll see management working your sick days and PTO in your favor.
Pro érvek
Small crew, help people, learning opportunities
Good luck getting full-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
My trainer and other employees were very helpful and supportive to new employees. SW offers phenomenal benefit packages. On the negative side, at the site that I worked employees are not required to wear face masks & unfortunately many workers choose not to wear them.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sherwin-Williams is an excellent company to invest in (literally and figuratively). This is a great company with all kinds of potential and opportunity to develop and advance, but you have to be a go-getter, work hard, and earn it. The only con is that their salary pay is lower than average in my opinion, but they do pay the hourly workforce well. Excellent safety culture, definitely one of the most safety oriented companies from top down and bottom up. One of my favorite employers in my career experience.
Pro érvek
advancement opportunities, stock purchase plan, safety culture
Kontra érvek
below average paygrade scale for salary employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was terrible. He had a better than you mentality and it really showed in his treatment toward employees. My job was easy but very physically demanding. I injured my back working here and they told that they didn’t care and I had a doctors note from the company doctor. They do not care about their employees at all.
Non
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company and great people that are hardworking and very knowledgeable about the company. My experience started out engaging and informative. I know it's subjective depending on your location but, overall my experience was unique.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management dictates advancement, not your work or accomplishments. Environment is pretty laid back, not a whole lot of thinking and problem solving, and it's very routine work that you do on a daily basis.
Laid back