ServiceNow

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 206 értékelés megmutatása

Good Management

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I was welcomed upon working but after a few weeks most people kept to themselves. Manager was super helpful whenever I encountered an issue or dilemma I couldn't figure out.

Amazing

Working at ServiceNow has been such a great experience and an amazing boost to my career. So many great benefits and a very respectable wage. Overall, the ServiceNow product is very cool and just a great overall company to be at!

Political and backstabbing

The company has a good intention to listen to employee feedback. However when 360 feedback is used for beyond growth and development, but also tied with promotion and performance review, suddenly some people found a powerful manipulation tool to gain power and influence by badmouthing people behind their back.When others seeing this being effective, it spreads quickly like a cancer disease. It is very dysfunctional.

Diversity and inclusion events

Political and backstabbing

OK place to start

My job title is software engineer but I write so little code in my day to day work. Very unstable internal tools that really slows things down. WLB is ok in general, pay is not so good.

Amazing company

Overall, ServiceNow is a great company! It’s the Ivy League of corporate; great compensation, amazing benefits, work life balance is topnotch and the culture is what we all are looking for.However, there are departments that have individuals in their mid-late twenties managing teams with members who are more mature and therefore should be managed accordingly (which doesn’t seem to be the case).If you land on a great team; you’ll likely love it. If you land on a team where posturing is more important, you’ll realize it pretty quickly and if this happens, do your best to transfer to another team ASAP, because ServiceNow, really is “the place to be”!

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Exec Team leads from behind the curve when it comes to employees

Over the last 2 years the company has averaged pay rises that lagged inflation by 2-3% points. But exec team point to (sic) "We are just following the industry norms". 401K match dropped from a fixed amount to a percentage match i.e. significant drop if you max your contributions. No other significant benefits have increased. WFH policy took 18 months to develop but at least now it is flexible for some. As we have been working from home for the last 2 years developers have become 15-20% more productive. I feel the company focus is all about dollars and less about employees these days.Work life balance has suffered as a significant number of the developers are now based in India and so teams are constantly dealing with the early and late meetings to accommodate the time difference.

Work hard, play hard

It is a fast paced organisation, you work hard to service the customer needs, but you are well looked after. Respect and team work runs high. The products are great, what drives innovation and new solutions to customers' challenges. Management style is transparent and engaging. A fantastic place to work.

Toxic culture

-They are unwilling to pay people what they are worth-Micromanagement from leadership is a big problem-Very toxic culture overall and it makes you feel as though you can’t trust anyone (for me this impacted my performance significantly)When I started the whole vision of Servicenow was to create this amazing product to help customers achieve innovation. Now it’s all about the sheer amounts of money this organization can make regardless of how it impacts the employees or the overall company culture. When I look back at old speeches given by Fred Luddy I was inspired, now I’m just sad as to what this company has turned into. This used to be a tech company that was extremely innovative and hired the best and brightest. You will only find uninspired, burned out employees now or folks who are in management roles that are 100% self serving. Do better, Servicenow.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Terminated for doing above and beyond but others failed to do their part.

I do not have high regard for the department I was in. I feel I was the scape goat for far too much work being asked of the employees. ServiceNow has thousands of customers so do not do more than what you can on your shift or else you may find yourself getting in trouble or even fired for something you performed on your own time. Don't expect others to admit their faults. Don't expect management to admit their faults. Don't expect to make real friends there.

Great Company TO Work for

Amazing company to work for. The work life balance can be a bit off sometimes but that is because we are growing so rapidly. Clear pathway to career progression and easy opportunities to network with individuals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great benefits, amazing leadership, inclusive culture

Amazing company. Our leadership team is down to earth and understands the value that each employee brings to the organization. P4 is very transparent about our strategic goals as a company and how that translates to my individual role. Pay is fair, benefits are top tier, and I feel like I belong. I have been here for almost four years and don't plan on leaving.

Pro érvek

Essp, Matching 401K, Matching Donations, Great Pay, Mental Health & Wellbeing benefits

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

People focused and fast paced but too many priorities

I love the focus on the employees and making sure everyone feels they can be themselves. If I could stop there, this would be the perfect place to work. But with so much fast growth, and only hiring 9s and 10s (overachievers) there’s so many priorities and we easily lose focus. This will be our downfall until growth stabilizes. Unfortunately we keep losing really great talented people who feel like they’re not getting anywhere.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

General culture of dysfunction.

I was told in one code review we do something to not hurt another teams feelings. Highly micromanaged and political culture, nearly every process, technology and approach is somehow made special by the various disciplines (software, project/product management, management) so that in the end nothing really works. Rather than communicate about and orient around work and supporting one another teams preserve the counterproductive social norms. Vision and direction from the CEO on down is the direction any survey of the industry would expect, a sort of technology will save us--so no underlying vision or insight I could make out. Generally ServiceNow coasts on its sales and marketing and likely have a long gradual decline.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great Place to work with a positive team culture that is organic, not bought and paid for.

Great place to work overall. I have worked at similar companies and found that they have great culture but that culture was often a result of a marketing program targeted at employees. The people at this company love our product and whats more important so do our customers.

Excellent Product Company

Company has a great culture and no hierarchical politics. Amazing opportunity to learn ServiceNow Platform and work across products. Remuneration and benefits are great. Growth / Career progress is limited.

Pro érvek

Learning, culture, work-life balance and flexible working

Kontra érvek

Growth / Career progress is limited.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Little to no career growth

A lot of politics, no clear direction from low level management, higher management has no idea of the frustration a lot of people are feeling. Hundreds of reviews and approvals required for everything, not agile at all.

Good compensation

No growth

Place sucks...

Don't work here. They'll throw you out with the bath water. Management is two faced. Some of the people are okay, but the sales guys will eat their young.

Sales Intern

A great opportunity and a great place to work. Overall the managers treated me with respect and kindness even though I was just an intern. Would strongly recoommnednt.

The best company ever!

Nice place to work, amazing colleagues, amazing customers and partners. Work is challenging but management cares about your wellbeing.Company is growing really fast and offer a lot of career opportunity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fast growing company you want to be part of

Great culture, great learning experience and lots of space to grow and progress into other roles.Great place for those who are not afraid of change and want to be part of the companies growth.Products are amazing and life-changing for the customers.

Pro érvek

Products, culture and employee benefits.

Kontra érvek

As part of global company you might have after hour meeting here and there.

Good pay and benefits

Good pay and benefits, but the management needs work depending on what department you land in. They also brag on how fast they're growing, but never the problems that come with it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: ServiceNow? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés