Sedgwick

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 281 értékelés megmutatása

Overworked and undervalued

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The work itself is not too difficult and if there was actual breathing space I’d say this job would be quite ideal. Sadly, the calls are non-stop and they somehow expect you to still be able to be at top performance after back to back calls for hours with only a simple 15 minute break twice a day. Do not work here, it’s seriously not worth your mental health deteriorating.

Decent Company to work for

Pay is okay, but could be higher. I started 6 years ago and I barely pushing 17.00 per hr. Back to back calls. Only pays 60% pay if you have to go out on FMLA or medical leave then drops to 50% after a 4 weeks. The longer you are there the higher it goes. Think after 10 yrs get 100%. Over all it's a good company. But you kinda learn as you go, however two weeks of training provided but think it should be longer.

remote work from home

Kontra érvek

repetitive, stats to adhere by and meet
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Starts off great gets repetitive and boring

A great easy job with good managers. The call center jobs taking back to back calls can get repetitive and tiring. I like my job alot taking incoming calls but now they have it were calls come in with no ring you just automatically have to answer them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You will not be valued! Do not work here!

Absolutely the worst company to work for. You are not valued as management only cares about their numbers. The training is pathetic and then you are put on phones and expected to know what to do. There is little to no raises because they will find some excuse that makes you inelible for a raise. They operate on an outdated system that requires everything to be done manually. Team Leads are not educated and will not back you on anything. Most calls are from angry or upset clients because claims have not been paid which is a result of Sedgwick's process.....they don't pay claims and if they do not timely. Their caring moto that they advertise is complete opposite of this company.

working at home

Kontra érvek

Everything. Very poor ran company. Needs a complete overhaul!

Great benefits

Great benefits, no probationary period to be eligible. Breaks are scheduled and work hours are unpredictable. Ok salary but not enough for the amount calls being taken.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Fun place to work

Good place to work but pay is low compared to what other companies pay. You dont get 80hrs is more like 75. Work from home is cool, managers are cool snd help you learn.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive, a place to learn new skills.

It was my pleasure to work at York/Sedgwick. I learned a lot thanks to my managers. SEDGWICK is a company that helps individuals to follow their dreams by helping them to go for training that the company set.

Pro érvek

Push you to learn new skills to grow in your career.

Kontra érvek

It takes you time to grow as you need to further your studies and knowledge.

It's ok

Been here going on 6 years. Its ok place to work. The biggest downfall is what others have mentioned and thats pay. Raises are minimal to nothing and do not keep up with inflation. No raises were given during Covid but yet they announced record profits. I haven't gotten a raise since Covid and even in the past it was 1-3% raise. Whats been nice I've been on a solid team that management has been supportive of. I also have quite a bit of freedom to do what and how I please as long as I get my work done.

Training is not sufficient

The training is very fast paced, it’s not very thorough. The give you a lot, with very little time to train. 3 weeks is not enough Not happy with training

Stressful

The queues and call load is very stressful, expected to handle different clients with poor training. The break time is unrealistic and with the auto answer feature you don't even have time to catch a breath!

Over worked

Unorganized and over worked. Management worries about the wrong things. Only offered help when at Witt’s end and quit. Would not recommend to anyone who wants to remain sane.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overworked and stressful day to day buildup

Seems like a good place to work when you start out, but you quickly find out that they will continue to load you down with work until you literally just break. Once you get behind with all the work they give you, it’s almost impossible to catch back up. Which leads you to avoid PTO as it will only worsen the road to catching up. It’s hectic, no one really cares, and I don’t get paid nearly enough for all of the stress and demands I encounter every single day

Unprofessional

Very Unprofessional! Wouldn’t recommend Management is awful. The whole Place is a mess. Very unprofessional very disrespectful management team. By far the worst company I’ve ever worked for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's okay but poor pay and high stress is common

I enjoyed working here for a time but soon the company began letting go of all the management I previously had. Then our team was turned into a workhorse for the company with high workloads, high stress and no extra compensation for our work even though we were constantly told how important we were due to our team "making the money for the company."
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Workloads are too high to allow one to meet service guarantees

Friends of managers are allowed to slack off and show poor performance. Those who are diligent are taken advantage off. The workload does not allow time to do your job thoroughly and accurately.

Rude and Scripted Lie

I was given two hours to change my schedule or be without a job the next dayThey don’t care about their employees that’s why they have high turn over rate

Lie

Lie

Training sub par

Lacks detailed training, high turn over leaves current employees with excessive claims. Decent benefits and PTO. Some positions available hybrid or remote if that is appealing

Compensation isn’t worth it

We’re expected to do a load of work, with no Pay increase. When we ask about a pay increase, it’s often put off to the side. Great company, but the compensation isn’t much to live off

Its Sedgwick

Sedgwick is a TPA claims management company that strives to be as cost effective as possible in the claims industry. They are very good at cutting the fat. This is a bad thing if you want to be lazy and sponge off of the company. They will notice and they will cut that fat when they need to. But if you like to work hard and enjoy learning this company will challenge your acrobatics like you have never seen. There are a lot of complainers, they are like potholes, don't waste your time getting sucked into their negativity. Its not easy to work here with a victim poor me mentality. But I cant thank Sedgwick enough, I have learned so much about the insurance industry and I owe it all to them. Sure I could have entered the market in a more efficient way rather than working my way up, but thats my story and thats what happened and I'm happy to have had the opportunity to learn what I know regardless. I've had 2 terrible managers with the company but... I've also had two situations where the company fixed two terrible managers so they are dedicated to making sure you have a stress free environment in the end so don't be afraid to stand up for yourself if how you are feeling is easy to demonstrate its in the companys best interest to do better. They have a hard time keeping employees, they dont want managers chasing away their hard earned talent.

Easy to get into the claim industry, Generous PTO

Kontra érvek

Stressful, fast paced, management is often less skilled than who they manage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It was Good, Til it was Temp..

I worked with them for the overall temporary months time but I had been promoted from Customer Rep to Examiner and spent 2 months learning how to do that. Then after I get off and it's time for the weekend, I get all call from the company that contracted me to them telling me they had let me go due to "Performance Issues". I was very confused and asked why? If it's Temp to Hire and I was promoted like 2 months ago? They told me they did not give any other explanation. And a week later after I sent back the equipment they called wanting me back so I spent a week and half trying to get back into contact and they stopped contacting me. I worked with them from Sept 2021 to Jan 2022. Very disappointed. First time I Ever in my life, actually Loved my Job.

Good Work From Home Job

Working as a Claims Representative was good work. It was pretty repetitive and easy to do. Being able to work from home was great. Not much flexibility in the times you work, as that is scheduled for you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Sedgwick? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,8/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Sedgwick
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?