Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Sanofi-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Technician

Munkakör megnevezése
Technician8 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 4 115 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice grounds. The facility is spotless. All your work is noted. Must get trained and signed off by a full time employee. All areas are a clean room enviroment all are different grade levels.
Pro érvek
Safety lunches once a month.
Kontra érvek
When I was working their they were on a hiring freeze.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is competitive but ...

It is regrettable to be reading many procedures on the computer over 200 procedures for several months before start in the assigned areas.. Then they treat one as if one never had work experience. This method is archaic for the 21st century we are living. The best training method is in the field of production areas and facilities. Where the process teams really are. Additionally, not much opportunity is given to employees of other nations, especially one feels bullying many times by some employees. Sanofi management is only aware of the production of vaccines, but does not listen to the feelings of its employees. They pay contractors more than their employees. I should not be surprised because they are not much time in the company. Additionally, the distance from the buildings to the parking lot is abusive especially during winter time. And although they have buses they take too long to pick up the passengers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sanofi is a Health Care company.
Sanofi is a global Health Care company.

Very good place to work.

Advanced Technology.

Enjoyed working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is checking the first one hundred syringes to make sure the label and code match the PDR logbook so that the machines run smoothly without any problems. I learned how to work on three different dimensions/machines. The management and co-workers at my job are very respectful and they are wonderful people to work with, we are all team players when it comes to getting our work done.
Decent Lunch Break Hours
Switching clothes
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get liked quick and by the "right" people. There are people hired there just to be spies. Managers don't know how to do their jobs so they hire these deviants to rat on other employees when they have done wrong. It's all about the cover-ups here. Surprised product even leaves the door. Its all about the money in this place. Quality is a joke. No real quality in their product because they are to consentrated on covering up all the mess ups. I give it five years. They'll end up just like Toronto!
benefits..if they last
Kontra érvek
managers. directors. lack of quality. back stabbing.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work. Much better culture 5 years ago before all of the cut backs. French run company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Their was alot of manual labor involved. Moving 500lt tanks. Putting on hoses with caps and clamps to get the tanks ready for the SIP/ CIP Process. Which sterilized the inside of the tank. To be ready for the transfer of product. Management always kept us informed on our sch. for production. It was by far the most important position I have ever held in manufacturing. This is a life saving vac.
Pro érvek
They did have alot of safty lunches. They are very good to their employees.
Kontra érvek
They really do not hire many of the agency people full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Perform quality checks on all equipment directed to the warehouse for proper disposal. • Report to Depot Lead and any problems concerning the Warehouse area. • During quality checks if issues are indicated that need repair for warranty items Perspective candidate must be able to facilitate that repair with the help of the Depot Lead. • Maintain inventory and material in Data Retention area. • Maintain monthly reports of work via Excel spreadsheets. Submit Warranty repair claims and follow-up.
Most management and co workers are great to work for and with.

Hardest part of the job was to trying to handle the downsizing and being reassigned without proper directions of new functions.

I enjoyed going to work everyday and assisting those whom I was able to help with their needs and request.
great work environment
Kontra érvek
no job security as contractor
További Sanofi-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Sanofi? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés