Sam's Club

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 23 055 értékelés megmutatása

Overall good

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Overall a solid job, lots of growth opportunities. Decent schedule for retail. Holidays are crazy and sometimes it's overwhelming but in general it's manageable. You're definitely never bored.

Superficiality

Unfriendly evil fake associates! Some are friendly but most are the type that will make you want to hang yourself! A lot of negative gossip and hate due to someone's disability!! No wonder people go on a rampage!

Friendly associates

Kontra érvek

Evil unfriendly and fake pretend to be friendly but talking behind your back
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Si hay buen ambiente siempre y cuando sea una área de tu agrado

Es un buen lugar para ser como primer empleo, no para quedarse siempre

Terrible environment

Terrible place to work. Management is unreliable & they make you do way more than your job description. They don’t solve any issues you approach them with, they only share them with other people and poke fun at your problems. This place needs newer management who actually know what their doing. Wouldn’t recommend this job to my worst enemy!

Terrible Management

You have to sell credits and upgrades and they constantly talk to you about it if you don’t. If you aren’t good at sales, it only adds to the pressure. Good luck.

Scheduling

Short breaks

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

They Don’t Want You to Have Full Time

I’ve worked at Sam’s Club for the last year. I was initially offered a full time position with benefits. I received 40 hours/week for 6 months before taking a workplace injury and being moved to a different department, only to learn that I had NEVER been fulltime and had merely been receiving fulltime hours. Do not trust the management, they do not care about you.

Worst Managers Ever

Heard lots of horror stories about this club but decided to give it a try myself. I only worked here for two weeks before quitting. The managers there are a nightmare they are very rude and have little respect for their workers. The company it’s self wasn’t terrible and I actually really liked how organized the system was. I would definitely try working for Sam’s Club again but definitely not the Southgate Club.

Overwhelming and Stressful

2 lift drivers are expected to drop 100+ pallets to stock, rearrange 30+ pallets in receiving area and unload 3 45+ pallets trucks between 8pm-11:30pm
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not the best job, but not the worst….

Was a part timer in the Service Desk and was always made to stay later to assist the cashiers with Centering. All the while other departments were able to leave once their departments were taken care of. Which really became an issue if they needed assistance with closing duties in their department, we were forced to assist them. There were even times were we had to stay past or scheduled hours to help center the store for the big wigs that were stopping by. Some of the management were spectacular but there were a few bad apples that made the job not worthwhile. The Team members their selves were always amazing. The customers were okay from time to time but there would always be the unruly ones to disturb the peace and tranquility of the store. When the new store manager arrived, I knew I wouldn’t be staying any longer and rather consistently bump heads I went and found something else. After leaving a few of my old coworkers were telling me folks were jumping ship left and right due new store manager.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall a decent job to work if you don't mind being pressured

Management was overall good, they could've been better. Before I left, there was a new change of management, and heard from friends that things got better. The hardest part was finding someone to cover your shift in order for you not to get a point. I believe it was 5 points and you're terminated. The most enjoyable part was the coworkers but the least is that we were pressured every day in having upgrades, and pluses but the majority was getting customers to sign up for the credit cards. You would have to receive at least 10 a week or you would 'have a talk' with your supervisor. Also, you do get 2 breaks and a lunch if you work over 7 hrs, and one lunch if it's a 6 hr shift. If you take it day by day, you will be fine.

Pay, coworkers

Credit pressured

Love working at Sam's Club

I honestly love my job at Sam's Club. With any place, you definitely have your problems but at Sam's Club, no one is breathing down your neck and watching you with a magnifying glass. They treat you like responsible adults and trust you will do your job.

I will never go back.

I worked at Sam’s for years and held multiple job titles. The place is terrible, and the management team is by far the worst I’ve seen in a very long time.

Nice break room

Kontra érvek

Management, no raises, a toxic work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The only benefit is the pay

The store was terribly understaffed for the majority of my time there. The pays is good and that was the only reason I stayed for as long as I did. Never met someone who was wanting to go back to Sam’s after being fired.

Horrible environment.

Some of the Team Leads have favorites, it felt like high school click, if you don't belong you're no one, the members insult you and treat you like dirt and the managers don't have your back, they are useless.

Everything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Only work here if you have to

My experience was horrific. The front-end management was corrupted with favoritism and grown women being messy. My coworkers were very kind, and were the only thing that made it tolerable to work there for almost a year. If they don't fix the management issue, they'll never be able to keep dependable workers. Imagine closing a store like Sam's Club down with only a handful of front-end associates on the schedule. It's ridiculous.

Decent Pay

Terrible Management, Not Flexible

It’s sucks

Employees quitting they don’t give you no hours they always changing yo schedule and they don’t put enough ppl on schedule it’s just full of I been off for 4 days str8

Bom ambiente de trabalho

Ótimo empresa com bom ambiente de trabalho. Com grande chance de crescimento.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Time is gold. Don't waste here

If you're smart enough don't waste your valuable time at this location. You will never succeed in your job bcs management will never let you succeed. They focused in their goals and daily works to finish not your advancement or training. They having vary hard times to find new employees but no one stay longer. Why??Bcs smart ppl will find out vary fast there is no success here. They will used you in all departments but you will never smart in one particular work. Be smart and make wise decisions. Team leader and manager never let you succeed.

Stressful

All work, no play, management system needs to be improved at least at my store. Turnover is fast. Communication for employees needs to be improve. All they care about is getting their numbers.

Bad management

It's a good company but they don't have good managers, it' easy be promoted if your a kiss licker. Huge rotation the can't retain people even the paying good , it's not about money it's about how you treat your people.

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

Managment, low pay, long shifts, nobody cares.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Company is great, management isn't.

Company is great the management is very discouraging. There is little training and more of a trial by fire to all who become superiors. No communication.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Sam's Club? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés