Salesforce

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 869 értékelés megmutatása

Good working Enviroment

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The workplace culture is awesome nice to work there. People are friendly, cooperative and talented. I enjoyed working there. I like the office fixture and machines.

Good work

Good service and training my work to very hard and telly certificate and master of commerce completely , manager to the provide and service to the company .

Free lunch

Long hour
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

An imperfect company that's working hard everyday to get it right

A typical day at work generally calls for problem-solving. The problems are never the same, but most of the time, there is a clear process or framework for the journey from problem to solution.There are tools that will help you set goals, challenge yourself, and navigate your career. The management does send down heavy-handed requirements sometimes, but most of the work is done on teams with clear charters and areas of ownership and those teams are generally able to make their own plans in line with the technical direction of the organization.The company leads with values and integrity. They don't always get it right, but they try every day to improve. When they get it wrong, they learn and adapt.

5 ans d'expérience chez Salesforce

Au début la culture d'entreprise semble trop marketing à l'américaine, trop beau pour être vrai. mais l'expérience m'a vite démontré que cette culture de bienveillance, d'échange et d'ouverture est bien réelle. J'ai pu apporter toute mon expérience chez les clients mais aussi en interne.Toutes les formations nécessaires à un bon développement personnel sont facilement disponibles et une culture du coaching interne complète un accompagnement individuel qui permet de s'épanouir sans se sentir juger.Je recommande très chaudement Salesforce et je compte bien rester très longtemps car des sociétés comme Salesforce sont l'exception.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Benefits, good training, good work culture

Overall very good.... Nice Management..... Good Work culture...... Great Training... Benefits very good. Iphone and Laptop Apple... Love the Ohana....

benefits and salary

too much work

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Used to be the industry standard, but no more

I came to Salesforce because of their stellar reputation as being a company full or intelligent, hard working, community focused people. Over the years, the company's values, commitment to community as well as its employees' well being and work life balance has deteriorated and it's now all talk and no action. Executive leadership is non-transparent and not trust worthy. Unless you are part of the inner circle, you are left out when it comes to promotions, raises and bonuses. It's a shame to see such a great company come crashing down.

Flexible work location

Kontra érvek

Over-worked, under-paid, impossible to get promoted, too much backstabbing and politicking.

harcèlement moral

suicide récent dans la société suite aux harcèlements de la hiérarchie.aucune intervention de la direction.ambiance exécrable depuis l'arrivé d'ancien d'Acenture.à FUIR!!

aucun

Kontra érvek

harcèlement, pression, pas de respect de la vie privé, dénigrement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you hired as an Full time employee then work life will be happy and secured. If join as contractor we never know if they renew or end. One of the best company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Salesforce is indeed a great place to work!

Totally impressed by the company culture, driven by values, takes a lot of care of employees, ease of flexibility, tremendous support from leadership. What else one needs?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A company with clear values that even my family appreciates

I have an intense job in a dynamic environment. Executive leadership is incredibly talented and committed. This is a company where you feel respected and valued.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Best company I've ever worked for; they truly value their employees

Salesforce values it's employees, and they prove it with their generous pay and benefits. They also provide floating holidays, "wellness" days throughout the year (averaging 1 per month) since the pandemic. They really care about their employees' mental health and work/life balance.

Pro érvek

When in the office, there is free food & beverages including a starbucks-like cafe, alternative spaces to work, and private rooms for meetings and phone calls.

Kontra érvek

None, this is a great company and everyone feels privileged to work there.

Best place to work

never had a more fulfilling job. pay was great, staff was great, management was great. lots of opportunity for growth and you hard work is recognized.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Salesforce lacks equality and pays less than standard

Typical day at work is fine - little micromanagement and my co-workers are friendly. Management is really young here, and our team has two brand new managers. It really shows by how they've hired our team; nothing about our team is equal right now; pay, level, nothing. It's very up in the air and feels like a popularity contest to say the least. Work/life balance would be fine, but it's really not that great when they keep tacking on additional job duties and responsibilities but not offering raises or promotions. Across the board we have severe burnout, and it was even noted in the annual employee survey. It's nice to have a day off for wellness, and $100 stipend for the gym.....but where does that really get you when your pay sucks and management doesn't do anything to fix the problems of inequality among team members. It baffles me still that trust/equality our part of our top core values. I don't trust salesforce anymore because they just tell you what they want you to hear, but don't follow through on promises.

Great people great benefits

Fun place to wor with some truly incredible people. Some managers over the years have been exceptional, some have been darn right horrid. Many opportunities to network, learn and develop and move around. Great CEO and positive environment in most part.

Excellent company outwardly exposure

Mid Management -equality fairness is low, opportunities to offer for promotion is low. Baises on Age and race prevalent.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great benefits and environment…depending on team

Great couple years at Salesforce. Some highs and some incredibly low lows. Company culture is good and friendly people. Opportunities to develop in learning and great opportunities to socialise and build network. It can get political, but that depends on team and at times job progression can be difficult. Networking is pretty key in Salesforce and any job if you want to get ahead. Work life balance depending on role is pretty good and benefits are incredible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

good

good company to work for gives you remote and decent life work balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Amazing place to work,nice work culture and scope of work is impactful to the business.Great leadership goals and transparent in nature.

In terms of career growth, work life balance, learning scope , benefits in comparision to the market, value add to the business, management transparency its a very relaxed and collaborative work style in Salesforce.Timings are flexible and office also has place to relax with social corners/games/refreshments.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Smart people and great benefits, burnout is real

This is the longest job I’ve held in my nearly 20 year career for a reason. People are generally smart and hard working, so you’re not dealing with laziness and apathy. But the overachiever mentality also makes people work themselves to the ground, and expectations are high. The company tries to counter that with unlimited PTO, generous leave, mental health and wellness benefits, volunteer opportunities, and equality groups (ERGs), but there’s no mistaking that there is burnout, particularly since the pandemic. Culture is also dependent on your team. I’ve experienced amazing culture, and lackluster culture, but honestly the overall flexibility in work-styles (still able to be remote since the pandemic) and benefits are what ultimately have kept me from joining another company. The constant re-orgs and fire drills in doing things on a crunched timeline for leadership are also tiring. It’s definitely lost most of its scrappy and anything resembling a startup culture, but again if you’re looking for a solid company with overall good culture and job security this is really a great place to be. They still need to work on diversity and transparent and less biased promotions, particularly moving up the ranks and in executive leadership. And (as a white woman), I don’t mean more white women…

Good product

People know us Lots of advancement Opp Remote work is good Managers can have tough expectations I like but don’t love my job Try it out for yourself.

Good options

Short breaks

Great Place to Work w/ Great People

Really depends on what team you're in, but I don't have any complaints about my time at Salesforce. Have friends working in other FAANG companies that always complain about long hours / on-call / and toxic environment. Not here! Working on the latest and greatest tech. Management are people leaders that want you to do your best. However, I do feel this is a workplace to retire in and not for when you are young and hardcore. There's a feeling of being institutionalized. You'll get too chill and you'll love it, but it may not always be the best for you in the future. Great for mental health and work-life but feels like you're in a bubble. Overall, I would recommend if you're into a less-stressful chill life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Salesforce? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés