Safelite AutoGlass

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 516 értékelés megmutatása

Great place to work!

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Safelite is a great company to work for. There are certain things that needs improvement but what business don't . Great pay, great benefits & great co- wokers. Available overtime as long as your productive. I recommend Safelite.

Great pay, Great Benefits and Advancement

Kontra érvek

Long hours, six days week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Working from home is fun we can still use chat to talk with each other and chat with each other and we have zoom

Great place to work pay is good hours are great commissions are really good coaches and management are really there to help I love working from home been there a while and I love this company they really care about their employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place for students or starting off

Friendly environment and coworkers are nice to work with. The way management handles things is based on likeness and personal performance and it sucks, but the job is not bad. Training definitely needs to be improved since you're working on the phones and they only train you on the basics and not how be successful after the first month.

Less than great

They sell it well but they do little to follow through on promises made and things are far from consistent, generally shops are understaffed and lack support from corporate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's a shareholders world.

Overbooking effects everyone. From high up managers to technicians, to CA's and customers. Shareholders don't care. They want it all and then some and they want it now and they don't care. I feel bad for my district and regional managers for what they must have to put up with.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Hard to productive

They bring your down and hard to stay positive and productive. Don't care about your family life. They want you to work 7 days a week to get your 40 hours. Very controlling and makes you feel like quitting every week. Talk to us like we are dogs and threaten to fire us on a regular basis no matter how hard we work.

Terrible work/life balance

You will be underpaid and overworked. This is not an 8-5 job. It’s 7 o’clock in the morning to usually 7 o’clock at night. You will work more Saturday’s than you have Saturday’s off. So if you have a family you will rarely see them. Safelite does pay very well for the amount of work that goes in to doing the job. They took away weekly bonuses and tried to compensate that with an hourly raise. Instead of making the same if not more money, everybody took a huge pay cut. I would not recommend working for this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fast paced yet laid back environment. The company actually cares about the employees.

As long as the work gets done the only pressure is environmental/seasonal. There are daily tasks that must be completed. As long as the team works together, finishing up in a timely manner is easily achievable.

Pro érvek

Flexible schedule, phenomenal pay, involved and engaged management

Kontra érvek

Gets very hot and dirty in the summer, cold in the winter.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

All about selling wiper blades

A lot of senior workers that believe in quality are dropping like flies. It has become a quality over quality environment. You are pushed to sell wiper blades at $30 per blade. If you don't sell over priced blades it affects carrier advancement. Employee price per blad is $6.99. Markup is ridiculous. When I first started there was a quality manager. That position has since been deleted. It's all about doing the job fast now instead of doing a quality job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

decent workplace at certain locations

Management at the Clarence location was TERRIBLE. They give off the vibe that you're treated differently if you're a person of color. The depew and hamburg locations were great. Real team environment there

Poor upper management

Safelite requires you to work 6 days a week, if you need a day off you need to give atleast 30 days notice. If you have a family you will have Sunday to spend with them. Compensation as a glass installer is based strictly on numbers. If you don't sell enough wipers you can take up to a 20% pay cut for 6 months. If 1-2 customers leave a bad survey for any reason, even if not related to the install (scheduling for example is a big one) you can take up to a 20% pay cut for 6 months. You're nothing more than a number here, even if you go out of your way to help customers and co workers that is not seen, all that matters is mostly wiper sales. You will have no real future with this company advancement is nearly impossible with the new pay plan. Job culture has gone down the drain every single technician hates it there becuase of the new pay plan and complains constantly. This company is money hungry and doesn't care about its employees, all I've heard about for the past 2 years is wiper sales I don't even hear anyone in management talk about installs any more. The whole company has gone downhill so quickly its sad and I feel bad for any new hires, or experienced technicians working for safelite the company is a joke
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Workers are great. But the atmosphere is very negative.

Here you'll meet strong, great mechanics. And Safelite will provide you everything you need to get started. But unfortunately, Safelite has made strong changes to work workers harder with less pay. Forcing the good tech out and training less useful glass installers with off professional backgrounds. The trainer at the Plano location with heavy shades will dangle your job over a trash can and yell at you if you have an option other than his. And wobble to Management to can your job if you make a mistake. Yet, try to cover up his own mistakes. Management grades glass installers on a commission based platform but paid hourly. Management doesn't completely understand the glass to hourly ratio so you'll hear different from everyone. There is no clear future for advances or travel work; bonuses. Pay raises are called promotion and demotion... This way Safelite can give/take raises from Glass installers. Good luck, don't get burned.

Pro érvek

Management makes high effort to make changes for the better work atmosphere

Kontra érvek

Your just a number to Safelite. If your not productive, or if you get verbally abused by customers Safelite will not take a stand for you.

Loved it

Very cool and laid back place to work everyone stays in their own lane and if help us needed very friendly and easy,the fact that overtime was always available and easy to get was the biggest perk

Easy good money

Short lunches

6 day work weeks mandatory

Don't work for this company if you ever want to have a life outside of work. They won't let you take your vacation time. The pay you based on if you can hustle overpriced wipers to customers who don't need them. They took all incentive bonuses away in lieu of twlling some kid that's been there a year he can be a 'master' technician if he sells wipers. Not based on any kind of experience. I had almost 25 years in the Autoglass industry and this place made me call it a day. Go drive a truck, you'll be happier. I did.

Good company

Payment every week.Nice and good company for work

Unorganized

Was employed with Safelite for 18 years. One day they just let me go by saying “we don’t have a position for you anymore”. No explanation or anything. I thought I had a career but it ended up being a dead end job due to people “realignment of management” deals. No communication and they work their workers too hard. Warehouse doesn’t get any appreciation at all. It’s all about the techs.

Pro érvek

Used to be a good place to work.

Kontra érvek

Upper management are shady.

Don’t waste your time

Was once a great place to work company allowed managers to run their respective stores and take care of their team. Not any longer I think it has all been said before but when you have 200 technicians walk off the job from one state alone think your company has lost all of its senses from the top down.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Many recent changes for the better.

Demanding work, rewarding experience. A good company to work for that provides room for growth. Excellent team of people striving towards a common goal.

No two days the same.

Kontra érvek

Staffing has been a challenge.

Wiper sales!!! And other bull

If you wanna work for safelite you will be expected to sale wipers like your at a dealership selling cars and if you don’t you won’t be getting raises or promoted. If you call out sick you get written up for being sick Or you have to go on LOA for COVID! And if you get sick The week after the holiday you don’t get holiday pay! So don’t get sick… when a family member needs help with a blown tire or they are stuck you can’t leave they will tell you to call a tow truck but when management needs to leave they can whenever they want. Some managers talk behind your back to other technician. and if your not fast you won’t make it or if you get a lot of warranties they won’t help you figure what you could of done different they just get on you for screwing up a vehicle.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not for you be warned and read

You may think I'm blowing smoke I'm not. Used to be great until change in policy as they pay cut us techs. Don't expect to come in and have this help you make money while you go to college You will have no time for that not even online classes or night school I've tried.Management don't care even if you work your a*s off they only will give special treatment to the lesser techs. No chance for promotions been with the company for 10 yrs they rather hire some schmuck outside who doesn't know a d*m thing. Do not work here, you are led to believe there is room to grow, you are your own boss, and you can make good money and none of that that is true horrible place to work, you are just a number in this company that's it and that is all!! if you like have off weekends for get it get used to working 5-6 days and 60hrs a week.

tools provided

treatment of techs

Productive, repetitive phone calls

Remote environment. Great easy calls. Good management. Fabtastic training and trainers who set you up for success.Can work remotely from home with a good schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Safelite AutoGlass? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés